Japanese The story of a reckless and promising girl who challenges me, a reincarnated person 3

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Deleted member 332070, Apr 23, 2021.

1. Deleted member 332070

Deleted member 332070 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

Name: The story of a reckless and promising girl who challenges me, a reincarnated person 3( 転生者の私に挑んでくる無謀で有望な少女の話3)

Raw Link:i couldnt find one
    NU Link:none

Why It Should Get Picked Up:
    Ive read another book by the author (which also has the same name) and I want to read his other works as well it's a series of 3 books but the stories are not related to each other I didn't like the summary of book2 but book 3 seems fun

Description:

The mystery surrounding reincarnation finally reaches its climax! What is the wish of the witch who was executed?This is the third installment of the beautiful and mysterious story of reincarnation. It's a story about 400 years ago. In a dense forest in the middle of nowhere, there lived a group of people called sorcerers. They gave the benefit of their magic to a nearby village that they trusted. In exchange, they received crops and other goods, and lived by helping each other. Among the witches living there are two girls named Aoi and Ilias. Aoi uses divination to read the future weather. Ilias's job is to bless the crops with song and dance. They are best friends and live peacefully in the forest. But one day, they hear that a witch hunt is just around the corner.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2021
  2. Isaac20

Isaac20 Dark Lord | RS

Reading List:
    Link
    Indeed. It looks interesting and promising. Hope someone takes this and translates it soon.:cookie: