Spoiler Letting Loose After Marrying A Tycoon

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Sdelt, Dec 22, 2020.

1. Annie999

Annie999 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what about this????!!!!!

abcdee and lazynoodles like this.
  2. abcdee

abcdee Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to know too

3. Annie999

Reading List:
    Link
    I got this...
    han zhan mother was killed by his father because of Song Ci's mother. Our MC's mother was a female fatale...... she seduced man left and right and one of them was MC'S father....An European Drug lord... She got pregnant then gave birth to his eldest son(Song ci's half brother) then faked her death and eloped with his trusted subordinate. Han Zhan mother and many others who has similarities with MC's mother were used as substitutes. Ml saw his father shooting his mother with his own eyes..... moreover, ml has been treated very badly during his childhood... he was made to ingest many poisons.. then he was beaten every now and then... when he was at the age of six.. he had to kill someone(this was how all the children of the drug lord, Edward Clooney, was trained. So, ml kinda wanted revenge against his father... he wanted to dote on Song Ci similarly to boiling a frog in water and make her super in love with him and then when the times comes he was going to shove this fact in front of Edward as in the girl you are so in love with but could not get's daughter in so in love with him.

4. Annie999

Reading List:
    Link
    this should be tagged as tragedy....
    Du Xueyan, ex-girlfriend and first love of Han zhen, she dumped ML during his lowest point and went to pursue her career... after many years she regretted when Hanzhen was revealed as CEO of Zeus corporation and grandson of Han family. After Han Grandfather had a serious discussion of life with Du wueyan, she left the city and went to build her career in hollywood.
    Du xueyan And Song Ci acted together in a movie, during the celebration banquet at New York there was a bombing incident. Du Xueyan's Manager Gu Shengyao has been in love with her ever since and finally got together with her after all the drama... before the novel could describe their happiness, Gu Shengyao died saving Du Xueyan in the bombing incident.... it was so saddddd...!!!!:cry::cry::cry:
    Song Ci's bodyguard also died in her arms during the same incident... and she was kidnapped...

Done, I am not giving spoilers anymore........
    after Song Ci was kidnapped... she was tortured by Aron( Han zhen's half younger brother).. She was taken to a sea and was drowned there and other such things... I mean she was treated very badly... I didn't read much because I don't like this kind of plot.. anyways the ending was the four siblings got together and killed their father Edward... and Aron got his freedom... Sicilio got together with his daughter....
    Now coming to the main point... Isn't Song Fei very strong.... hacking and all... She knows how dangerous Edward is....why did they not take any precautions.... and moreover Song Ci was treated so badly... how can she just up and forget everything... especially Aron...
    I am disappointed at Han Zhen... even if Aron is his half brother.... he treated Song Ci so terribly and Hanzhen still had hope that they can change and become good.... it is too Marysueish......

Is it because I don't understand love??

but I don't like that Han Zhen couldn't protect Song Ci and made her suffer so much... and even after that... she did not have any psychology issues and still could love him

5. abcdee

abcdee Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh gosh!! I didn't know it was going to be this complicated. I'm having second thoughts again whether I drop this completely or keep on reading.

Thank you!

But, does Han Zhan truly love Song Ci now?

Annie999 likes this.
  6. Annie999

Reading List:
    Link
    yes, he loves her now.... there is no conflict or misunderstandings among the couple in that aspect, their love is still going strong..... if you can watch the fl getting bullied and tortured, then you can read this novel...
    Moreover, all those villains didn't even need to pay for what they did, so I am just a bit disgusted... especially with Aaron... I don't even want to know how he will end up in the story.
    These characters have very depressing backstory but that does not make all their actions okay.
    Moreover, the author made the ML and Song Ci's sister too OP in name but I don't feel that way as they couldn't even protect FL.

-NEAR- and abcdee like this.
  7. sharon1065

sharon1065 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a good news....from what I have read from the recent chapters...I think Gu Shengyao transmigrated into Earl Ace's body....yippeee...Ace just woke up from coma after i think 15-20 years and he suddenly wears glasses, is du xueyan's harcore fan...and when he went to meet xueyan after she woke up...he was especially happy when du xueyan called gu shengyao her husband...so I am very happy....:)

Annie999 likes this.
  8. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, so before did Han Zhen not truly love the FL? When did he actually truly love her/fell in love with her? Also, was there anything about the past life when the past Han Zhen wanted to tell Song Ci something but then she died? What was he gonna tell her? Or was that never mentioned/elaborated on?
    Omg:blobparty: hope this is true bc otherwise it would be too sad:notlikeblob::blobsob:. More spoilers on them pls:blob_plusone:

I didn’t expect this novel to be complicated but I should’ve known it’s so similar to every other CN novel with all the complicated shitty dog blood drama.

Annie999 likes this.
  9. sharon1065

sharon1065 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yesss....it is confirmed...Ace is Gu Shengyao and Du Xueyan already knows it...:blobnosebleed:
    but Ace is not confirming it, no idea why....
    but I am so happy right now...
    I wish they get their happy ending soon...:aww::aww:

abcdee likes this.
  10. EmpressSong

EmpressSong New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    from what I’ve read , Yanmo married someone else and they have a son together, while mu Qiu becomes a nun as for the main couple they have twin daughters . Yanmos brother turns over a new leaf but there isn’t much said about him.

Does anyone know about song ci and song fei parents background. Especially about their mother and her history and her fathers relationship with the Mo family.