Spoiler Kill the Villainess

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Jan 1, 2021.

1. RegulusBlack

RegulusBlack Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is pretty cool! tnx for the spoiler! The MC is unique.. she choose to stay in her original world and to be with her family rather than to be with the knight. although her parents is quite insensitive and she is longing for her parents love and attention

2. Mon022

Mon022 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Based on my understanding.. As i read some of manga chapter and from the spoilers here..

- empress faction consist of helena's family and crown prince when it comes to power, like the opposition.
    - the king faction consist of eris family and also the reason why the empress and possible reason why cp treat also eris badly aside from being in love with helena.. ( there is a possibility that if helenas family is still a noble, it is possible that she is the cp fiancee since they are on the same faction but that did not happen).
    - eris, helena, cp and knight are childhood friends but since helena is ignorant, cp and knight want to protect her and bullied eris by treating her badly and treated her like an air ( ouch! That hurts more..)
    - orignal child eris bullied child helena since she is ignorant and all smiles and everything falls into her hand including empress, cp and knight. While she(child eris) tried everything to be close to cp but cp treat her like air. (Really hate cp and people on empress and cp faction.
    - the priest hid that he likes sweet and since helena gave her sweets with a smile, the priest got himself a backbone and now do not hide to buy sweets and fall in love with helena.
    - helena is all smiles and conceal dont feel like frozen in a way like being ignorant so she always got away not doing anything as the maids beside her get punish if empress or cp called for her and did not arrive on time... In a way some maids do not like her.. and in a way for others not get punish is go with the cp flow by following what they want without her realizing that she do not have a will of her own.

I really do not like crown prince... Helene is so-so but i dont like her.. the knight... I thought he will be the sensible one since he left kingdom to kill the dragon and learn things from the outside world but it seems like he did not learn anything once he came back.. the priest.. i cant say anything as i havent read anything about him aside from being half brother who likes sweet, knows that a different soul is in eris body but seems like doesnt care.

I like original eris and the new eris. It hurts being treated like an air and a lot of pressure is on her just from the king, a lot of people are mocking her behind her back because of cp showing how disgusted he is seeing eris and making sure to show eris that she is nothing but do not have the backbone to cancel engagement and the treatment she received from empress and cp just because she is his father's daughter. I like that she no longer cares about cp, i also like that she says that she do not like helena.. not a lot of people can say that to helena because of her backing( cp and empress) i think it is one of the reason helena (without her knowing) is trying her best to be friends with her since she is the only one who can antagonized the prince.

Well this is my understanding, again i do not like debate just want to say how i interpret it. Like helena just :) :love:.

DemFeels, Astezt, Ceilo27 and 20 others like this.
  3. Autumn Leaves

Autumn Leaves Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really want to know how the 3 fishes developed their feeling to Eris and how did they slowly fell out of love to the OrigFL

DOHere, Peerly, Rin.rinaaa and 8 others like this.
  4. The Queen of Hell

The Queen of Hell Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i need spoilers on how the 3ML fall in love with eris!

Also I feel really sad about how usually someone from modern world enters into the body of a villainess but we never know what happens to og...they never get a happy end...I mean og Eris deserves a happy end. In chapter 18 the mc mentioned that there was one other person that loved og Eris a black knight. Was it Anahkin? if so i feel more conflicted.

5. Gothita

Gothita Alive...

Reading List:
    Link
    She never tried to say no though. At least once. She N E V E R even thought about rejecting thou. I mean, did you read anywhere where she was bothered with the CP's feelings for her? Well, I didn't.

I don't know, if you have read the manhwa BEWARE OF THE VILLAINESS. But there the innocent FL of the original story felt guilty for the Villainess. Even thou in the end of the original story the innocent FL married the Villainess's fiance. But the thing that she felt bad for Villainess or because she thought Villainess would hate her she never approached her first. And believe me I like and respect that side of her. And she was forced to accept love of the ML too.

6. ATrueStory

ATrueStory Villainesses, Historical Shit, Noble Circuses

Reading List:
    Link
    @Gothita and @The Queen of Hell.

Dont bother with that poster. They will not change their mind even if you present them with facts from the mahwha. They will just ignore and double down on what they believe even with its plain wrong. No point in wasting energy on a poster on an ivory tower and continues to ignore facts.

Can somebody confirm the spoiler that Helena actually knows what the queen and her associates are doing aka they keep her to themselves like she was a pet or something. Also, it was said that Helena wants to be friends with Eris but she knows that Eris doesnt like but keeps pushing the friendship knowing Eris doesnt really like her. Was it true? I mean, thats pretty effing and desperate way to keep pushing yourself to someone who doesnt even like you.

@Mon022. Your spoiler gives me manipulative vibes.

7. Mon022

Mon022 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link

Sorry, its just how i interpret it after reading the manhwa and reading the spoilers here.. its on the first page.. the one i read is the helena POV.. the chapter 15 or 16? so that's is just my speculation and interpretation. It might still be different when we have more chapters and spoilers posted here. There is already chapter 18 on mangabat website.

On the other note.. whoever is the god of spoilers... please post a new spoiler for us to be enlighten on how the 3 ML slowly fell in love with eris and hopefully how she ignore them.

8. Souply

Souply Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    were we ever told about the aftermath of Eris' death in that world? (except that helena was brought back)
    and a spoiler said Helena asked Eris to kill her, why? did she get to know about Eris' situation, said "i'm gonna do ya a solid" and let herself get killed
    or
    did she just go "please kill me"

karls and Toasty_Minzy like this.
  9. Skite

Skite Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Response to your second spoiler's musing about why Eris, a noble, got in trouble for killing, Helena, a commoner: Eris did not kill Helena until AFTER Helena and the Crown Prince married. Helena's Count family was restored to the nobility to enable her to marry the Crown Prince. At the time of her death, she would have been a noble at that time and she was wife of the Crown Prince. So Eris didn't poison a favored palace maid. She poisoned a member of the royal family. Also
    I'm betting his dad the Emperor was dead, in order for the Crown Prince to pull all of that off, plus they specifically called Helena an Empress, which implies she was married to an Emperor. I'm not sure on this-- It's possible her family did something extraordinary to warrant being restored, but it seems more likely that the Emperor who appears to hate them died, and the psycho-possessive prince and his mom decided to step in and force the issue to get their pet favorites restored to their previous class. They definitely would have faced opposition from the nobility, but Eris's action to assassinate the empress would have suppressed a lot of that and given the royal family a reason to strip her father, the most powerful noble and the most vociferous objector, of power or possessions. Plus, there is a certain benefit in having a completely useless airhead on the throne: so many more opportunities to run your own agendas without being noticed.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2021
  10. stardawn

stardawn Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, reading this thread from the start to finish is a ride

It was said right here in the chapter 16 spoiler

It's perfectly understandable to dislike Helena, but I see people keep reiterating things that have been confirmed to be not true in this chapter:
    - That she was naive and sheltered
    - That she never tried to avoid hanging around the royalty to do her real job as a maid
    - That she never tried to defend Eris despite wanting to be her friend

@Skite
    Yeah I really love how the story handle these character archetypes. Talk about deconstruction. And poor OG!Eris is basically bearing the brunt of hatred from what her father has done without knowing why.

11. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to add to the thought about og!Eris being the victim of this world: her family is in power -> they are envied by many nobles who just wait for a chance to kick them from their position -> additionally they are hated by the queen and her close friend (Helena’s mother) because it’s said the friend’s family was ruined because of them -> it leads to the hate and bullying from the prince towards Eris -> it leads to og!Eris feeling unfair and bullying Helena -> it leads to more hate from everyone (now nobles and royals) towards an easy target og!Eris -> which leads to father “in power” being angry but silent because he can’t actually do anything.

In the end the main person who caused this and should receive the hate - the King - is not bothered at all. He can kill anyone without much thought as he did with his first born son, so no one can say a word to him. But all the adults and kids following their example are just bullying easy targets to relieve their stress and anger. In the end Helena is bullied basically because of her mother’s anger. They all could have broken the cycle of hatred at any point if they weren’t greedy and stupid. The og!Eris could have broken the cycle too by staying silent and ignoring the bullying towards herself (which would have been worse because nobles would have started mocking her and her family for being a doormat), but then she would have been a saint and there wouldn’t have been an easy target for everyone’s anger and no antagonist in the og novel.

Astezt, Ceilo27, mallekei and 10 others like this.
  12. Noahcello

Noahcello Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Eris is so cool. I like her. Patiently waiitng for another novel chap❤❤❤

Nefroza and Tt123 like this.
  13. starryriverbank

starryriverbank Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My theory on ogEris and her assassination attempt on Helena:
    I personally believe that Eris killed Helena because she wanted to kill herself. Since it was shown in the Webtoon before korean Eris was transmigrated into the body of ogEris, ogEris wished to disappear simple and from psychology we know that people with depression or suicidal thoughts tend to act self-destructively to end their lives. Since ogEris also knew the rule of her world and knew that people who died can be brought back to life, and that the crown prince and the fish gang would avenge Helena's death. Perhaps ogEris saw the method as the only way out of her life, since as has already been shown, no suicide is possible in this novel world, since the mechanisms of the world prevent a death until the role of a human being has served its purpose. And thus ogEris has thus fulfilled her suicide by killing Helena.

14. bristy_6

bristy_6 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel sooo sorry for the OG Eris :sushi_sigh:

evanesco99211 and Tt123 like this.
  15. Parth37955

Parth37955 NU #3, [Dead Inside], Mid-Boss, Dark Dealer Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    >_> since it seems like some people are unaware, this novel has been picked up. links can be found on novelupdates.

Uncopyright, bristy_6 and Tt123 like this.
  16. yforever125

yforever125 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After a while I couldn't tell what was spoilers from what was Helena!discussions so I'm sorry if I am asking something that was already answered.
    1. (a) Did Emma (the maid) get proper closure before Now!Eris' death? She didn't get to grieve her lady who she loved and raised, Og!Eris, properly, (she just observed and realized that her lady wasn't her lady anymore, and even after that, she vowed to protect Now!Eris) so I'd be absolutely devastated if she couldn't say goodbye to MC, especially after I teared up for her in ch 9-10 of the manhwa.
    (b) did her father get a closure? He realised that Now!Eris wasn't Og!Eris, so they seemed close, and he even gave Now!Eris advice. Just curious.

2. (a) How did the 3 scum MLs end up liking MC? Like, what was the process for each of them? MC didn't give the impression that she wanted to open up and get close to any of them so I don't understand how these men could like what is essentially a wall. Is it simply because she's cHanGeD or DiFfERenT? "she's indifferent towards me so I must have her"?
    (b) did they (prince and duke-knight) like her before or after they found out she was a different person entirely?

I have a few questions about Helena but I'm kind of fed up of seeing her name over and over when I'm looking for spoilers and not speculations. I'll wait for those when it's translated because talking about her is like adding fuel to a fire:blobjoy::blobjoy:

Now I want to clarify things I'm 90% sure of,
    Og!timeline:
    Helena's noble status is restored and she marries the prince.
    Og!Eris kills her.
    Priest resurrects Helena and Og!Eris is executed for harming a member of the royal family.

Now!timeline:
    Did Helena restore her noble status and marry the prince?
    Now!Eris kills her, then orders ML to kill and destroy her body to avoid resurrection and finally returns to her home. (Possibly reuniting with ML)
    Was Helena resurrected?
    All 3 MLs regretted and grieved MC? If so, how did they regret? I like the taste of scum MLs' suffering :blobpopcorn::blobowoevil_horns:

17. Aristes

Aristes [Archiver of idea], [Harbinger of the Fall]

Reading List:
    Link
    Um, if you look at how much she tried to calm Alec (the coward crown-prince) and how much she was 'seemingly' frightened by Jason's asking to be her knight.
    She was like a victim without any choices, but to hold on. Maybe even she shares the feeling with the original Eris, who always been treated as the villainess, when she actually had the right and reason to get angry. To me, they're like Medea and Psyche from I wanna be U, but this time Psyche was damsel in distress while the mc, 'New' Eris only wants nothing but to get out of the world. This was a theory of mine.

18. crimsonrogue

crimsonrogue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can people elaborate a bit on what happened to Helena in the end? Someone said she was revived after the fact? And what happened to the three OG MLs once Eris left and they couldn't revive her? I sincerely hope they at least were made to reflect on how their actions drove OG Eris to literally WISH HERSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE due to their torment.

Also while I have no stake in this argument I do have to say it was really, really hard to actually find actual spoilers in this thread in between all the bickering. I get people have opinions and I highly respect that people are allowed to voice them as well, but lemme just say this is the first time I was grateful for the spoiler bot on the first page. :blobconfused:

Volublekoala965 likes this.
  19. ATrueStory

ATrueStory Villainesses, Historical Shit, Noble Circuses

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I wanna know what happened after Eris went to her original world and Helena got revived again. I assume that she is still the wife of the CP or King whatever. I don't think those 3 MLs are gonna be reflective of what they did, especially the CP/King. He's still the husband and he will be just happy that Helena's revived. Plus, The only one is really reflecting, IMO, is the priest coz he knows the whole picture.

Ceilo27, Peerly and crimsonrogue like this.
  20. HMM1990

HMM1990 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can I know how the three scumbags fell in love with Eris? And how do they react when they finally realized that they cannot bring her back to life anymore?

gucchi, Peerly, ARaine and 5 others like this.