Question Ways to track Light Novels

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by Sparteh, Apr 18, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sparteh

Sparteh The Devourer

Reading List:
    Link
    I love NU. It makes keeping track of various translations very easy. However, at some point one has to go beyond into the territory of raws. While it is simple when it comes to WNs (you just have to go the their website and read), it gets more difficult when it comes to Light Novels.

Therefore, I would like to ask. Could someone recommend a good free place to track LN information? Basically, where I could instantly be informed about the release dates of different LN raws and similar news.

2. ShimizuA

ShimizuA the best teacher is Life.

Reading List:
    Link
    I basically just go to LN subreddit. They sometimes have the schedule of what comes out in the current month, but sometimes not/the schedule isn't updated.

3. WhimsicalWrongdoer

WhimsicalWrongdoer New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am reading hundreds of webnovels and webcomics, and it is a real pain in the ass to keep track of them. Especially when tl groups drop it or the site gets closed down and I don't even know which series I lost... Maybe a there is a market gap for a site that does this.

4. Parth37955

Parth37955 NU #3, [Dead Inside], Mid-Boss, Dark Dealer Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    probably not exactly what you're looking for but https://englishlightnovels.com/ tells you which ones are coming out in the future. there's also http://lndb.info/ which recently clawed its way back to life

5. Sparteh

Sparteh The Devourer

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks. LNDB is probably the closest thing I will be able to find. I literally wanted something like VNDB but for light novels.

6. freemen muaddib

freemen muaddib Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It is not even close to VNDB. It doesn’t have a way to browse by tags or genre. I wonder if it is still in development.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.