Spoiler Kill the Villainess

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Jan 1, 2021.

1. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    em. :blobpeek:

let me reiterate, what is the end of the CP, knight, and the priest? :blob_plusone:

this is the only question that was not answered, I think. :blobsweat:

gucchi, ARaine, FunSmiles and 5 others like this.
  2. The Queen of Hell

The Queen of Hell Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    somebody please spoil us about how the other 3ml fall in love with eris!

3. I_am_one_Hell_of_a_Butler

I_am_one_Hell_of_a_Butler Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This entire spoiler thread: Helena- Good or Bad? Hypocrite or real victim?
    F*CK you, I think I am the real victim here okay??

I'm stuck reading your pages of analysis (which is appreciated and annoying tbh) the entire spoiler thread. Instead, post a google doc link instead of making an essay here okay?
    QUESTION:
    How do the CP, Hybris, and the Knight fall in love with Eris??? They seem too egoist and pathetic to quickly fall in love with the villainess they have created in their own delusion.

And how the hell does OriginalEris leave the world again? They mentioned something called the Law of Causality which binds everyone to follow their roles in their story, so how does OriEris leave? Did she trade her soul to the demon...

How does Anakin get to Eris' world again? Did he just also burn himself next to her so he could go meet her again?
    Do the CP, Priest, and Knight regret how they treated Eris?

4. Mausfrye

Mausfrye New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i haven’t read beyond chapter 23 in the manga, but I agree with you.

Also, I love that Eris points out that she has smoother hands than a noble for a maid and that she doesn’t actually do any work. I think Eris is right to not want to be friends with her.

5. bristy_6

bristy_6 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just want the Crown prince to suffer :blobfistbumpL:
    Why and how this piece of Trash falls in love with Eris?
    Will he regret? Will we see him suffer?
    Someone spoil us, please :sushi_thankyou:

Creolenerd and Toasty_Minzy like this.
  6. comeetomama

comeetomama half emo girl from hell because angels sucks

Reading List:
    Link
    i heard somewhere that helena and cp's relationship will be damaged like they will notice that they dont suit each other. i dont know if its true

7. Wapdyne

Wapdyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah they won’t end up with each other

8. comeetomama

Reading List:
    Link
    and i agree with @theilikepie. Helena wasnt the wrong one. She cant just defend Eris in front of Cp and make cp seems like he was wrong. Her mom is a physo and hates Eris. Her mom also is empress best friend or someting like that. Helena is a powerless maid and this novel has a realistic hierarchy. A MAID CANT REJECT CP. You all read too much unrealistic novels. Grow up. Helena was a victim as well. She was treated like an obje, not like a human beign. Its awful.

thank u. i didnt trust this info compeletly before but it seems true. do u know how will they break up?

Last edited: Apr 23, 2021
    Taruna, Astezt, Ceilo27 and 15 others like this.
  9. Veille

Veille Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Heyyy there's a 'discussion thread about this one' so go there. :blobmelt:.

So people lets keep this thread full of spoilers.

If you wanna go debate about helena

https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/kill-the-villainess-helena.124084/#post-6331180

Here's the thread.

*gonna ask something about how's the end for Helena's Mom?

DemFeels, DOHere, FunSmiles and 7 others like this.
  10. SaryGM

SaryGM Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I found a bit of a spoiler:
    1. The three "trash" fall in love do not care what they want Eris / Helena, :blobunamused:
    2. The prince is crazy for all history and other lives, not redeemable, the typical "she don't love me now? well I'm chasing her now":blob_catflip:
    3. The priest half brother Eris is the craziest of all. :blobfearful:
    Left the link in case anyone understands more things.
    https://m.blog.naver.com/dlduswn9313/221978325624

Ceilo27, Naant, Lilyworld and 16 others like this.
  11. mal_bertha90

mal_bertha90 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank goodness they are together and those scumbags pfffttt--hahahahaha they were left in that world ahahahahahahah you all deserved it u trashes haahahha

12. SaryGM

SaryGM Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone tell me if what i found is fanfic or true:
    Jason and Hubris kill Anakin after Eris death
    Left the link in case anyone understands more things:
    https://sand-post.postype.com/post/7264430

13. EmpressNeveah

EmpressNeveah Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Medea probably know about Anakin death & make his soul goes to korea to meet Eris in there

Last edited: Apr 25, 2021
  14. Chunin

Chunin Depressed Lemon

Reading List:
    Link
    So basically, All the 3 Mls are/were obsessed with Helena to the point where they would ignore her feelings and priorities their own. Helena, being the maid that she is cannot really do anything as she has no power, even when she regained her noble status it wasn't enough power to do what she wants. Even when ML forced her to marry her the marriage wasn't fruitful. Now that our Fl has reincarnated and shows no interest in the Imperial/noble family this intrigues all the Mls to want her. Something that they ignored and disregarded isn't showing the bit or interest or emotion as before?! What! No way!! type of stuff, gross. What self-centered, arrogant and dominant "mls" we have. It's too much to even call them that.

Fiance. doesn't like it when things he don't like don't show interest in him. Eris sudden turn in behaviour makes him intrigued. He doesn't know what he feels towards her, but is very possessive, controlling of her. He likes to hurt her feeling and see her cry. Felt bad of it for a bit, but it was subside. but as she puts more distance he becomes more lost, even when she broke off the engagement and entered one with Helena. He still looked at her. Weird.

Jason. Very hostile to Eris, but disguses it in a "gentleman" type like manner. He believed Eris was just as bad as her father and mocked and made subtle threats to her. All this changed when he realized her eyes were dead & pieced together her manner was her defense mechanism against everyone including herself, but she threw it away. She ignored him, told him he didn't matter to her made remarks and mocked him. And he became hurt. He became obsessed & wanted her to care about herself even feeling jealously when she's with anakin & her crap fiance. He wants to be in her eyes, knowing there's nothing there. He goes insane when he sees Anakin burning Eris body. Hubris & Jason attack Anakin

Priest. They say he's the craziest of them all. He is Eris half-brother from a dancer mother. He holds the power to bring a person back to life. In this case, tries to bring back Eris despite her wishes cause he loves her. He knows the souls are different but it's kind of weird since in that world they are related by blood.

Anakin. Only one who gets the concept of love and respect. He loves Eris enough to know the boundaries and assists her in her goals knowing that she wants to leave. Their feelings are obvious but they chose not to act on it. Perfect person to end her life as he, besides the witch, have loved and respected her in every which way.

Also when Eris stabbed Helena in the second time to kill her then went off it doesn't seem the Mls were too concerned about that because they wanted to make sure Eris was alive and "ok". Mostly because they knew Helena would wake up "one day" due to the witches curse. The ex fiance became due to some circumstances (death of the emperor and empress probably, not sure how) and ordered execution of Eris for 'killing' Helena, even though they knew she was alive. The wanted to public to know she was dead for harming royal family, but all 3 of the trashy MLs secretly plotted to bring her back to life secretly. They wanted to find Eris because they "loved" her (more like possess; object) even though they have no concept of love because that required understanding and respect (which they clearly don't have). Anakin burns her body to which crazy priest cannot resurrect her so both him and Jason goes crazy kill Anakin. Helena is most likely dead at this point so now the trash Mls have no Eris and no Helena. Spoilers hint that anakin then meets Eris back in her real world.

None of them by the way, apologized to her or Helena for their behaviour at all. They wanted to be put back in Eris eyes because all of a sudden they feel like they don't matter, like Helena wasn't enough. They want things to go their ways even without putting in the slightest effort. & cry and whine when things don't work out. Rape? Belittlement? Threats? Incest? Resurrection? No consent? And they think they can mend the relationships?! I personally don't think the MLS suffered enough. Maybe more needs to come out Idk. I think they got off the hook too easily.

Last edited: May 28, 2021
  15. Despaireon

Despaireon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg thank you soooo much. Wow we through a lot just for these few words. Now I'm happy and now people can go debate and ride Helena for all I care. One question why did they kill Aniken? Jealousy or something else??

16. HMM1990

HMM1990 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for taking your time compiling these spoilers. I have long given up trying to find anything through those endless debates haha. But I thought Helena was resurrected after Eris' death? Like the one truly dead "dead" in that world is just Eris.

17. Aguni_Erina

Aguni_Erina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Using mtl for this is really messing up my brain...
    .Anyway...can someone confirm that when eris repeatedly asked for breaking engagement but the shitty brainless prince begin to "love" her..so the shitty degenerates prince planned to rape eris, make her pregnant to keep her with him? I was confused because it was translated into emperor so I mean.. the emperor is shitty but I don't think he's that degenerates enough to rape his would be daughter in law..

18. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How about actually using the post at the first page and link your post there like others did so it won't get drowned? It's a public account meant to compile the spoilers.

Those who are posting on this thread (not just the ones I quoted), any one of you can edit that post and contribute to the thread by linking actual useful spoilers. Instead of complaining and lamenting the fate of this thread, take actions and go edit THAT POST instead. Stop complaining and do something yourself instead of waiting for others to do it for you.

onnagiri, ARaine, theilikepie and 2 others like this.
  19. comeetomama

Reading List:
    Link
    thank u. i didnt trust this info compeletly before but it seems true. do u know how will they bre
    omg is it true? really? He planned to rape her for real?

20. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    FINALLY! HALLELUJAH! Some real spoilers about the so-called 'MLs' :blobparty: Thank you both so much for the effort! :blobnom:

I did expect CP to be a total trash considering he's from royal family, same with the knight who is a commoner being a hero = a coward, but the priest-brother being crazy, well...:blobfrowning: