Spoiler It's No Use Hanging On

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Aihi8, Oct 19, 2020.

1. crossover

crossover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    who does mc end up with?

2. Kawaii Panda

Kawaii Panda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was the fiancé

I just came back after seeing the manhwa but im not fond on its art. Even so amma go still read it for plot purpose. Can someone spoil?

3. yutasthreateningaura

yutasthreateningaura Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know what will happen the emperor and her cousin? Will they suffer?

4. Rania want to QT

Rania want to QT Love my Wi-Fi

Reading List:
    Link
    Because none of them break the engagement beforehand, every single one of them never made it clear using communication with his family and fiancée

beazacha, MochiPark and Veille like this.
  5. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone: to know if the b*tch is the real daughter and not 'cousin'? I saw the webtoon raws and honestly thought that it's her uncle seeing how he treats the so-called cousine better than MC ...but he is actually MC father?! WTF?

and what about that young male...is he MC real bother?

and why is the cousine leeching in MC house ...doesn't she have a family and house?

6. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The father brought the cousin and her brother into MC’s house
    because their parents have died. Or so he said. Like he was guilty for cutting ties with his family, so now he will take care of the poor kids, his only relatives or so.
    He immediately started pressing MC to add the cousin into this family. The jerk prince (i don’t remember his number, it’s the one who became the emperor in the previous timeline) was saying the same stuff the father and cousin used to manipulate her, like she’s the only child and she needs a company, and that if she marries into the royal family she wouldn’t become the head of the family, so they’ll need a new heir.
    I’m not sure if the cousin’s brother is connected to the father or not, but he knows that the cousin is rotten and cares for MC. It is also not clear who became the head in previous TL, the cousin or her brother, but so far it was mentioned that father shows affection towards the cousin and nothing was mentioned about the brother.

7. Autumn Leaves

Autumn Leaves Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    5937E593-0D3E-4CB1-8E85-99B414649E71.jpeg
    80FC4ECF-D956-47D7-BAC5-C068746C9935.jpeg
    Why do they look like a Gift. :blobastonished:

and the MC’s neck looked ridiculously long

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2021
  8. _2_hfc

_2_hfc Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where did you read the chapter.?

9. Pansy25

Pansy25 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was probably one of the trends during their time.

If you recall there was also a fad during the 2000's of tube dresses that look like presents. Anyway its the artists creative license how he draws the characters as long as it follows the novel's plotline.

torte1315, Nia2760, Unknown_X and 6 others like this.
  10. GeeDy08

GeeDy08 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

11. peach.pudin

peach.pudin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Seriously, not even one decent spoiler...

Tofufufu, Unknown_X, Psyyche and 17 others like this.
  12. roseO

roseO Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @.GeeDy08 Yeah, MC's design is ugly (it is what it is, sorry to be blunt). It's mainly because blonde hair with red eyes is difficult to do well. For example, the MC from "The way to protect the female lead's older brother" is gorgeous, both thanks to the art and the shade of colors the artist chose. In this manwha, the color shades do not go well at all.

Still, I recommend that you read the story for the plot. The story so far is really good and you'll get used to the art. The story-telling is good, you won't regret reading it.

13. Deleted member 284494

Deleted member 284494 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    are we sure this is the same artist from raeliana??????

torte1315 and harmoniche like this.
  14. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    I trought so too,,

Maybe it is the assistant??

Tobbit likes this.
  15. Sarahlin

Sarahlin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s not the same artist, just someone with the same name/pen name. I’m sure Raeliana’s artist would have better.

But I’m sure the art will improve after a while. The manhwa cover isn’t so shabby. Have you seen how The Princess Imprints a Traitor improved in the first 20 chapters? Maybe this one will, too.

torte1315, Asya.M, Tobbit and 3 others like this.
  16. Pansy25

Pansy25 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually the art reminds me more of the manhwa "I've become the villainous emperor of a novel". Its actually quite similar.

torte1315, beazacha, Ecstasy and 2 others like this.
  17. Weird_girl

Weird_girl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay so I’ve read until chap10 here are some spoiler
    the mc’s cousin is having her coming of age ceremony, and that was the time when the mc would introduce her cousin as part of the family (the Orsh family?) so she would become a part of a marquis family instead of a baron (it’s basically a raise in status), before the ceremony both ml (2nd prince) and trashy prince (5th prince) sent mc a dress. Mc chose to wear the ml dress (≧▽≦) so when she went to the ceremony she was matching with ml which made trashy prince very angry. Mc introduced her cousin with her own title (so that means she is still part of a barons family) so her cousin was also very angry. mc talked with prince stuff happens and then mc tells trashy prince she won’t break her engagement with ml and will marry him so that the rumors about her and trashy prince having an intimate relationship would settle down. Mc went to talk with the trashy cousin cousin and her cousin was very angry, but mc told her that she did that because there were rumors about her and the ml breaking off their engagement and the emperor asked about it so mc told her cousin that the emperor looked down on the Orsh family so she shouldn’t be part of the family now, she also told her that she was breaking off her engagement with ml (which wasn’t true) and that she should marry trashy prince to become part of the imperial family, she also gave her cousin the dress the trashy prince sent and told her that trashy prince send this to her and that he likes her. So cousin comes out with the dress that was matching with trashy prince (they looked like a sweet couple of trash to be honest („ಡωಡ„) ) people thought that the trashy prince was very considerate to help that bitch and even gift her a dress. some fluff happened between mc and ml 〜(꒪꒳꒪)〜 skip to the night of the ceremony, mc went to a room which had her late mother belongings, and then cousin came like a classic bitch and asked her if she could have some of the jewelry of her late mother, she was reaching her hand to take some but someone stopped her it was her cousin's real brother who was always worried about mc in her first life, cousin goes away and cousin's brother tells mc that he’s very sorry about his sister's behavior and that his sister isn’t so kind. The coming of age ceremony consists of three parts first the ball then a tea party then another ball so when it was time for the tea party mc came late so trashy cousin kept saying that she didn’t care about her and that she left her alone (argh the nerve of this woman (ノ °益°)ノ ) then trashy prince sent mc a present as an apology (I forgot to say this before but he shouted at her at the ball before) but mc gave a present to her bitchy cousin and told her that he gave it to her instead her cousin was happy and blushing and the girls at the tea party kept saying that he’s very considerate and cares about trashy cousin greatly. But the present came with a card which had mc name in it so the trashy cousin knew that it wasn’t for her
    That’s all please excuse my trashy English 〜(꒪꒳꒪)〜 if you didn’t understand something please tell me

18. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Just come back after reading the manhwa.
    If I have to say my opinions, the discussion made the thread confusing. I spedread i admit so I'm not sure if MC properly broke off her engagement in TL1, but then again, in her defense, its still an engagement (plus, different era and all). But her stupidity at thinking ML was all cold when the man gave her holy water with the flashback showed her stupidity (again, I spedread. Did I forget a specific scene?)
    Now, I'm also confused with the "father". The only good thing here is bringing the good natured brother in the spoilers. But from the comments here, he doesn't seem to be even related to MC. Why else the favoritism? Plus, with the different era and cutthroat setting, its believable but still an annoying trope to see the evil b who was jealous of MC for being arrogant... apparently. I mean, wasn't it MC who did MOST of the work to make 5th prince the emperor? At most these 2 did was manipulate her.

19. harmoniche

harmoniche Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    does anyone know the promo artist? or their social media like a twitter?

20. LeideLis

LeideLis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i read the 5chp so far and what I can say is.
    5th prince manipulated her from the begging :blob_catflip:, was him that say that the 2nd prince was cold and others things, and when you have people saying that others are bad, you think the same inconcious :blobpensive:... and the cousin seduce the 5th prince and talk bad about her all the time, and 5th that (for me he is a sociopath) think that Kai is only a disposable weapon and together with the cousin made her what she was :blob_catflip::blob_catflip:.. the cousin is of course a illegitimate daughter of Kai's father, but why Kai's Father disliked her, it's a mistery :blobwoah:.. I have a theory that Kai isn't his daughter, and that he always has an affair with the cousin mother, because this he know that cousin is his daughter and Kai isn't, but have power and money to be a marquiss is better, because this he forced Kai to put his real daughter in marquiss family, because this form his real daughter will be a marquiss and his no real daughter (Kai) will be disposable :blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip:.. But the marquis family is for Kai mother side, because this he insisted to take cousin in the family register, because this form his real daughter will have the title :blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip:... i only can say that i hate the father and the cousin :blobspearpeek::blobspearpeek::blobspearpeek:, and for me the 5th is a sociopath and the 2nd one is a cinnamon rolls that need to be protect!