Recommendations Novel recommendations

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by 307SamC, Apr 24, 2021.

1. 307SamC

307SamC Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello! I am looking for a specific trope, so if you are familiar with any novels that follow this please recommend away!

I am looking for a novel where the ML does not treat MC well or is just not interested in MC initially. Then MC runs away or is reborn and ML regrets. But now MC no longer likes ML. The tables have now turned and ML is now chasing a reluctant MC.

Cherry on top for BL but I will take it all.

2. endel

endel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Fierce Silk Flower - it's pretty much exactly what you described with the added bonus that MC and ML are ex boyfriends.
    also you'll probably have more luck posting your thread in the "I'm Looking For..." forum ^^

307SamC likes this.
  3. Deleted member 306720

Deleted member 306720 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
  4. 307SamC

307SamC Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Np, thank you for giving me several recs!

5. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
    I know a bunch of series with that trope (sort of) so here you go.
    I Swear I Won’t Bother You Again! : here it’s the supporting male lead, and the FL ends up with someone else (which I was very satisfied about).
    Mother of a Villainess : ML was very trash in 1st timeline but he’s different in 2nd timeline so it counts ig..
    The Abandoned Empress : This novel is completely translated you can read it on webnovel or other sites and it also has a completed manhwa.
    I Don’t Want to Be Loved : ML regrets it and changes and FL tries not to love ML again but eventually does.
    Duchess of the Glass House : recently got a manhwa adaptation. ML was forced into marriage and treated FL badly but it was both they’re faults ig. later he cries to not divorce.
    Cry, Even Better if you Beg : there’s completed MTL for this that you can find if you search it.
    When Your Pain Becomes Mine : both FL and ML get character development but I’m still mad about how he treated her.
    The Rich Ex-Husband Cries and Begs to Remarry : fyi FL doesn’t end up with her ex-husband but the trash ex-husband rlly regrets it.
    CEO Above, Me Below : also has a manhua, you can read more translated chapters on other sites.
    also this one
    My Fake Brother Is In-Love With Me Again : this one is the opposite, FL treats ML very badly, gets a second chance and really regrets it and tries to be nice to him and get closer to him, ML also remembers everything but is cool with it and loves her.

Deleted member 306720 likes this.
  6. Reack

Reack Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Tragedy of The Villainess Second male lead is too stupid to treat FMC well and causes misunderstandings with another girl (original heroine) and to top it all he almost killed FMC now he wants to change and go back with FL, but the question is will FL stay with him or with the original ML? Since she got sick of SML.