Spoiler The Flower Dance and The Wild Song/꽃은 춤추고 바람은 노래한다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by suzzy77, Dec 26, 2020.

1. Lizell06

Lizell06 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Am I the only one here who's saddened by how Ercella treated Harsen? She feels kinda selfish to me. Tho, I still think theyre both at fault. But this is the first manhwa I read that made me cry so much in just 31 chapters. Its really good!

SPOILER ON THIS PLEASE! IS THIS TRUE?

Last edited: Mar 17, 2021
  2. Iska-IX

Iska-IX Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don’t know if it’s just wishful thinking but to be honest I find it hard to believe especially after the last few chapters that even if Harsen and Ercella were divorced that he would take part in a rebellion which would put both her and Vincent in danger. I know people were saying that he might have been forced and had no choice but to because of his status, but even so I just find it hard to believe...

Also, I know we’re seeing a lot of mother son bonding and will probably see more in the future but what about Harsen and Vincent. We haven’t really heard anything about the relationship between the both of them. Even coming down to the ending of the story where he was to be executed, according to the spoilers, his will was a request to see Ercella, did he forget he has a son too or something XD

Last edited: Mar 21, 2021
  3. Kawaii Panda

Kawaii Panda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone spoil what happened to the original timeline after she die??

4. ViviFreya

ViviFreya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers!
    I actually really like the FL, even though some people find her too selfish or childish; with her society and how she was raised, she turns out very likeable and realistic lol. And I actually find her answer of ML being the best choice.. just right. Because he is her best choice. And he would have answered the same thing if he marries a woman his father choose for him.
    I really like complex and realistic stories such as this. I have hope the author makes the rebellion part just as good!

5. Sunflower_ sun

Sunflower_ sun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So what does the ML do about the guy she met at the marketplace?

Shohimeee likes this.
  6. SusuPisang

SusuPisang Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoiler :blobReach::blobReach:
    The plot twist emmm

7. typicalbookworm

typicalbookworm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree! For the people arguing that Harsen didn't let Ercella work, I think it wasn't because he was unwilling to. Maybe he was, in the way that he didn't want to inconvenience her. Basing on Harsen's personality, he would rather he suffer from stress than Ercella. Also, the time Harsen spent in his home was really too little to be able to help Ercella firmly establish her position as duchess as he was sent to the battlefield very early. (Please do correct me if I'm wrong. I might have remembered the events incorrectly.) I assume everybody knew that Harsen disobeyed his dad to marry Ercella which I think caused people's bias against her.

If people's reasoning is that Harsen didn't do enough to show Ercella his love, then, just as Harsen didn't know she eventually came to love him, Ercella also didn't know he loves her. They pretty much missed each other from the get go due to circumstances. In some stories, I do like that the mc breaks away from the marriage that's shackling him/her especially if mc's partner is truly an assh*le. But this story is very realistic in that they ended up fixing their relationship like everybody does irl. Cheating is a no no for me. But in cases like these where it's more misunderstandings piled up on misunderstandings, I think the author showed us a very good portrayal of what a healthy relationship should have. Two-way communication. Forgiveness. Acceptance. Understanding. Lastly, the drive to change for the better.

8. WinnieS

WinnieS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So FL misery was because she was treated like a stranger in her own husband household. Not only she was always left alone by ML, especially when she needed the support the most (pregnancy, father in law passing where she has to defend herself against a bunch of “hungry wolves.”), when she tried, earnestly to do her job as the duchess, ML subordinate told her she don’t need to in a very cold demeaning tone. All the servants doesn’t really serve her as the master as they considered her as an outsider just because of her family. Alone, lonely, disregarded, only treated as a tool to birth an heir, can’t have a single say in anything, even if she tried, ML and his people will dismissed her, she’s living a monotone lifestyle, because that’s the only way she was allowed to, and her only salvation is the parties where she could “socialize” with her “friends,” it was no wonder she has a severe postpartum depression. Even after 16 years being a duchess, the subordinates were still questioning whether she’s qualified or not (recent lifetime.) she can’t even go out to take a breather. Luckily the wife of the count who’s responsible overlooking the duchy on her stead was very reasonable. Only because she somehow “forced” the husband to be in the FL’s shoes that she was allowed to go out. Interestingly, a man FL has known for a very short period of time (second encounter) can say all the right words, the right advice, and give the support she needed the most, clearing her entangled heart, instead of her husband of16 years. I have to say that I’m not quite happy with Harsen dismissive attitude. When she ask to be honest with her, and to tell her his grievances toward her, all he said, what’s the point of saying anything? It’s not like you can give me what I want. In your life, You can never give me what I wanted. Like, dude, at least make an effort to communicate. Not like she can read your mind. Plus, she’s the mother of your child. I’m kinda upset that he, as the leader of his household, the captain of his family, is not acting as one. Glad that FL explain to him what she meant by “he’s the best choice,” because it was not her intention to say that he’s better than the second best choice. It’s probably because ML has done his best (though his best has thrown her into depression, like why did he let his people treat FL like an outsider, not even allowed to perform her duty as the duchess, is he not aware how she’s being treated, or his intention is for her own good?) that only the FL says I’ll do my best from now on to be better especially with Vicente, and the duchy. I wish he would say that I’ll do my best too for you and our family.

9. SheRead

SheRead Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Based on the manhua
    • MC was not able to love and care for her son due to various happening from her pregnancy to childbirth that lead to depression.
    • MC was labelled as loving banquets and tea party. As far as I remember, this was the time when ML was at war. It was kind of escape for her due to the depressing reality she faces.
    • The ML was at war due to the order of the King. It was mentioned that it was kinda revenge for choosing the ML intead of the first princess. It was said that he may not come back and the war was meant to kill him.
    • The ML hate the word "the best choice" because for him, the MC was his only choice. From the moment he saw the MC in his coming of age ceremony, he was not able to forget her. He personally picked and packed the flowers which meant "Cherished lover"
    • In the MC and MLs marriage, both were given the right to choice whom they would marry. The MCs father talked it out with her if she was sure. Her take was, during that time she would still need to marry and give birth to an heir, but the ML was the best choise among the choices. The ML too was questioned by his father if he was sure of MC because the MCs family had many enemies.
    • The MC was not able to handle the internal affairs of the dukedom due to the former duke (MLs father) as he explicitly said to his vassals that she cant be involved. And the MCs family has the reputation to collect evidences against noble families to have a handle. How can the vassals protect theirself if someone like that background is within your circle?

Last edited: Apr 25, 2021
  10. Isaac20

Isaac20 Dark Lord | RS

Reading List:
    Link
    Haa... I don't know how to feel about this story. After reading these spoilers, my impression is that any relationship would be messed up if they didn’t communicate fairly with each other.

11. WinnieS

Reading List:
    Link
    The last point is understandable in the POV of ML ‘s family, but this is exactly what is detrimental in a personal relationship, TRUST. They don’t trust her, hence the outsider treatment which further pushed her to depression. And ML is not doing anything, nor saying anything in this regard. Like she was supposed to be second after ML in term of position, yet, she’s but a decoration. Given her intelligence, her achievements in her study, even the guy whom she met at the festival was wondering why is she not a scholar. But the way she was treated, like an empty shell, they clipped her wings and made her believe that she can’t and not suppose to have any interest in academia nor was suppose to have any notable achievement. They killed her self worth. It would’ve been nice if Harsen was the source and reason for her self recovery, alas it was another man who became her guiding light. So glad that she came back stronger than ever and prove that she has the brain and wisdom to became the saving grace in the end, even to her husband.

12. SheRead

SheRead Member

Reading List:
    Link

If only Harsen has given that confidence to Ercella, for her to be able to unleash her potential. It was sad that even though the Baron discovered that Ercella's computation is near their assumptions, they didnt recognize her effort. That Era and society is closed to women that even the part of scholars, theres only a few female that were recognized.

:cry:

13. WinnieS

Reading List:
    Link
    So true.

14. Todshots

Todshots Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    why there's mostly discussion here and not the spoiler

15. afelice

afelice Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the spoiler is a bit scattered, and i think no one provides the real novel reference yet (as in chapter by chapter or mtl ver). there is no free tickets in kakaopage (only five free chapters,the rest must be paid)

i'm stockpiling the novel tickets myself to binge read, but tbh the discussion in this thread is much better than other spoiler threads :aww:

Yaxhi and Joyfulhina like this.
  16. Reeka98

Reeka98 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Thank you for explaining this the duke doesn't deserve her at all.

17. brexic

brexic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've been seeing from the thread about asking for spoilers after fl's death in first timeline. And so far, no one answered. Camping for spoilers about this part. :blobpopcorn:

18. KnoxAndme

KnoxAndme Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pardon but can someone answer my questions? ✌
    - So if Ercella stopped the rebellion does it means that her nephew/niece (her sister's Son) was still named as a crown prince?

- Is the one who accompany ercella at the festival i guess? Or the one who she met at the library is a potential second male lead?

- what happed to her lady in waiting? I tought that girl will develop something with Vincente.

- and lastly, what i was mostly concerned was, does Harsen still love ercella after she died before? How did they live without ercella? Are they devastated or just None.?

Well curiousity makes me unable to sleep properly

19. Sunflower_ sun

Sunflower_ sun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone else knows why the son is upset and does her ml find out who he is ?

20. hikaiueo

hikaiueo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I dont sign up for crying at 3 am choosing read this manhwa and read these spoilers

Eru101 likes this.