Spoiler The plain countess doesn't want to be laughted at

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Mikaa, Apr 25, 2021.

1. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    臆病な伯爵令嬢は揉め事を望まない

11342788.png
    321804000792.jpg timidv2c.jpg
    89cf8f82c24dc08a1da263d6308cd2d3.jpg

↓Attention- not in chronological order↓
    DqGnUY-VsAE5Evo.jpg DqGnb1EVYAApUSw.jpg unnamed (1).png
    Raw link: https://comic-walker.com/contents/detail/KDCW_FL00202191010000_68/
    Description MTL:
    Amelia was a plain entourage longing for the Marquis daughter Sophie.
    One day, a secret meeting between Sophie's fiancée, the Crown Prince, and Baron's daughter, Rosetta, was discovered.
    "I wonder us rather look at the Highness me if farther away to the harassment to Rosetta's ..."
    villain daughter straight line!? That it in this state
    in order to prevent the evil drop of precious Sophie like, was beginning the love of the lessons
    that Tsundere younger brother Rufus has turned his attention to ...!?

MC got laughted at when she was young,, because some dumb aristorcatic son around her age said something like "that flashy dress doesn't look good on a plain hooman like u >:.))" with a smug smile that makes u want to step on this shit even if this is a shit and also a kid,,
    While MC was playing piano on some ball(?)

He definetly is in love with MC
    I didn't know / i couldn't find a thread for this manga and novel,, ​

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Isaac20

Isaac20 Dark Lord | RS

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to know about their ages... They look so young. Did you say that the man with the light blonde hair on that cover loves her? :hmm:
    More spoiler please.

4. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    The villainess is deeply in love with her fiance,, which is oblivious of course
    She saw him having a nice/romantic stroll in the garden with Heroine, she was heartbroken and was crying a lot.
    In this moment MC found her and tried to cheer her up, this is the moment when she said about her being a laughting-stock for being plain. The villainess was angry at how could someone be so rude and unfair. They became good friends, which was not okay with Villainess 'official' entourage. The villainess basically has a fanclub, which include almost all of the students..(?)
    While they were talking, villainess bro found them (he was seeking Villainess, since he hasn't seen her for a long time)
    And because he saw MC with his sis, he was kinda schocked, and kinda rude,, Villainess scolded him for his behavior ^‿^
    It was MC firs time seeing him up close, she think he is beautiful, just like his sis (btw he is also popular) then she introduced herself after Villainess introduced ML
    He was blushing a little when he was looking at MC (definetly in love :p)
    Then MC had to go
    ML heard MC story through Villainess about MC being laughted at for being plain, and he was saying to himself something of the line:"plain..? what a waste.."(?MTL)

Opelia, Shizun, Ngoml and 16 others like this.
  5. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    So, let me get this straight if I got it right from the synopsis
    MC... is part of the villainess' entourage. Has a somewhat bad social childhood event.
    ML is the villainess's older tsundere-ish looking probably older brother. I.AM.IN
    Buuuuuttttt... we know the leads will ger their happy end but what about the villainess? Her fiance the CP is having an affair with a Baron's daughter! Save your future sis-in-law first MC!

6. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    W-welll,,
    I have a feeling villainess will end up with the other guy on the picture,,

In manga he was seen with the CP,, so :
    OR he is the 2nd prince,,
    OR he is part of CP entourage (?)

Those are just my speculations,,

Edit: yes, he is CP bro,, i MTL that character thingy,,

Amelia Reston - MC
    Sophie Parnet- the Villainess
    Rufus Parnet- Villainess bro
    Craig Lunar- CP
    Marion Lunar- CP bro, 2nd Prince (probably)

Last edited: Apr 25, 2021
    BooBoo and Migrad like this.
  7. Migrad

Migrad Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    you re absolutely correct. Sophie will end up with marion. and marion will become the new CP.
    so basically, craig fallen in love with rosetta, a baron daughter. he is in torn which to choose? the throne or his love?
    in the end he choose rosetta and let go his status as CP, abandoning his royal duties and become a duke as long as the king (his father) still alive. basically if the king dies craig and his family will lost his duke status and become the royal vassal (need more confirmation).

he admit that he is an idiot who doesnt deserve to be a crown prince, he selected as crown prince not because of his capabilities but because he is a first born.
    then he also admit that his biggest victim is sophie, and ask for forgiveness and vow that he will support the new CP and his wife as a loyal vassal as long as he live.

8. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my word! A CP that actually mans up on his choice?! AND is prepared to face the consequences of his actions! This is some new level standard for ex fiance princes. They actually exist? Thanks for the spoilers!
    Edit: Wait CP is the older looking gentleman in the bios? I actually thought it was someone's father or older male relative!

9. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    Well,, he is a sh!#,
    But at least sh!# with dignity n honor (kinda)
    He treated the villainess like a human being, and he wasn't mean to her,,, (if i'm not mistaken)
    It still doesn't change that he hurted her, with his cheating etc.

10. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    In recent chapter,, when MC n Villainess were having strategy meeting at the bench in the garden, Villainess bro came, and villainess said that her bro likes MC,, in front the two of them 0.0

ML went full tsundere.
    MC said smth like- there's no way ^^
    ML was devasted.

:p:blob_sunglasses:

11. lifeeee

lifeeee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is no one scanlating this manga? :cry::cry:

12. Dofu

Dofu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm reading the webnovel version through MTL and I just love the interactions between MC and ML.

Apparently the ML met her twice when they were young. First time is when she saved him from a dog in a yard he wandered into. The second time was when he was in the crowd for the piano concert that destroyed her confidence. (Btw, he was NOT the kid who called her plain.)
    MC says that it was embarrassing to have him seen her from that time because she was so overconfident in herself. ML says that he actually found her more beautiful back then due to her confidence and the grace she carried herself with (in addition with the kindness and caring nature that she still has).
    MC says that he must disappointed in her now. ML says that he's not, but wishes that she was more imposing (I assume they mean it in a sort of "confidence to be seen" way).
    He then goes on to tell her that beauty isn't only the face, but also behavior and overall atmosphere. A good impression relies on this overall beauty. Since he knows what she's like, he thinks it's a shame that she throws away her chances of making a good impression by calling herself plain and boring. He knows that it's hard for her to have confidence when she's laughed at by the aristocrats. It's fine to think negatively at times, but that it's also important to try and be more positive.
    He also calls her cute and tells her that she thinks of herself too lowly... Then pulls a tsundere move and tells her that she needs to behave accordingly (I assume with more confidence) if she wants to be friends with his sister lol

Ngoml, Mikaa, evanesco99211 and 6 others like this.
  13. shironashuu

shironashuu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello.

This is a bit stilted since the chapters available in the original language are mostly time limited so this spoiler can come as something that seemed out of context and incomplete but here's what I got so far about the story based on the released chapters in the raws.

• Our MC, Amelia met Sophie at a party due to Sophie approaching and helping her out. Amelia had been loyal to Sophie since due to Sophie being so nice to her.
    • Amelia comforted Sophie over Crown Prince Craig cheating on her for the Baron's daughter Rosetta and Amelia decided to take things to her hands to ensure that Sophie's engagement with the Crown Prince doesn't get broken.
    • Amelia is later confronted by the second prince, Marion, over her interference (Chapter 7 of the manga). Marion's actually helping the Crown Prince to get together with Rosetta so he could get engaged with Sophie.
    • For the reason to why: Marion had a crush on Sophie but Sophie loved Craig... who is currently cheating on Sophie for Rosetta. So he played matchmaker between the Crown prince and Rosetta and he thought doing so means that he can have Sophie to himself. So he was pissed at Amelia for interfering and making sure Sophie's engagement with the crown prince stayed.
    • Chapter 7 part 3 has Rufus (ML and Sophie's little brother) show up and Amelia suspected that Rufus is actually on Marion's side and helping him.
    • From here the chapter got skipped all the way to 20 part 2 in the raws. I'm not sure where else to find the raws of this manga but basically the engagement between Sophie and the former crown prince Craig is broken by then. Because of the incomplete picture I'm getting out of this due to the very stilted release of the free chapters available in comic walker, I guessed that Amelia eventually decided to help Marion and Rufus to break the engagement.
    • Since Craig is now out of the picture for the throne due to this, Marion might become the new Crown Prince as a result.
    • The new black haired girl who appeared at Chapter 20 and 21 is a lady named Giselle. She has now bought all of Sophie's old followers to her side now that her engagement with Craig is broken.
    • The party that Amelia and Sophie first met when they were kids? It was hosted by Giselle's family and Giselle is the one who made Amelia a laughing stock over her piano performance by claiming that she sucked that time and Giselle utterly destroyed Amelia's self esteem with that.
    • Giselle had always been aiming for the position of Crown Princess but since Sophie was chosen at first, she can't do shit before. But now that Sophie isn't no longer the Crown princess due to her engagement with Craig being broken, Sophie fears that Giselle is now aiming for Rosetta and Craig so she could become the new Crown Princess and potentially, future queen.

14. shironashuu

shironashuu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I finally found the other chapters of this manga and also the original webnovel at syosetsu (Though I can't share the link due to being a new member at the moment ^^")

So here's what happened in Chapter 8
    • Amelia is brought to an empty room together with Rufus and Marion.
    • Rufus actually approached Marion first cause he figured out what Marion's planning. He feared that whatever Marion would have done would have cause harm on Amelia's reputation.
    • However, Rufus was being a tsun and just said that since Amelia is his sister's favorite then she'll be in trouble.
    • So Marion finally spoke why. Marion had a crush on Sophie as kids but he was all too content to leave Sophie be with Craig if she was happy, even if it does hurt.
    • However, Craig eventually distanced himself away from Sophie and Marion confronted Craig at how cruel he was being and that he should mind and take care of Sophie better. Except that Craig went and said "Sophie is always pushing her own expectations of me being a crown prince that it gets so exhausting to be with her."
    • Marion was pissed at how his brother could say that and then Craig eventually became friends and fell in love with Rosetta.
    • Seeing this development, Marion decided that Sophie can't stay with Craig when things turned out this way so he made plans to match make Craig and Rosetta together and that's where Amelia interrupted them.
    • After explaining his side of the story, Marion requested for Amelia's help but Amelia refused by starting that Marion is doing all this without complete consideration of how Sophie would have felt about it cause he would have to break Sophie's heart about the truth that her beloved fiance is a two-timer and request that he imagine how it would have turn out if things did go as he planned.
      And eventually, he'll be hated by Sophie once she learned the truth.
    • Rufus supported Amelia for this one saying "Yeah, knowing my sister, she'd definitely do that."
    • Marion got a laugh and was like "No wonder Rufus and Sophie likes you!"
      Rufus was like "No you got the wrong idea!" like a tsun (Boy you're head over heels already over Amelia)
    • Marion then decided to not get Amelia to help him but he then left both Amelia and Rufus alone in the room to give them a moment. (Marion knows how much Rufus is crushing on Amelia)
    • Rufus and Amelia talked about Marion a bit with Rufus complimenting that she's holding her ground. But when Amelia talked about how plain she is and how her standing up to Marion is no big deal, Rufus questioned why she is being hard on herself.
      Amelia: Well, it's not being hard on my self if it's the truth...
      Rufus: Who said that to you?
    • Awkward silence passed for a bit and Amelia tried to escape the awkwardness by saying that the dance at the party is about to start again.
    • But before Amelia could leave, Rufus showed his hand to her and asked for Amelia to dance with him.
    • Rufus was being a tsun saying how he would dance with her once in a while but Amelia wonders if Rufus is trying to make her feel better about herself and accepted the offer.
    • Rufus then says "I don't know the full story but... I don't think you're a plain person."
    • As they dance, this chapter ends with Marion writing a letter.

15. CreativeCriticalThinker

CreativeCriticalThinker Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link