Spoiler Father, I Won't Do Anything

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Aug 18, 2020.

1. spezialice

spezialice Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So yeah I took a sneak peak from the last chapter, and apparently Jayna and her father have already reconciled. She also received 'Bellaphanian' as her last name. And.... Rosian already confessed his feelings to Jayna:blob_blush:. But she hasn't accepted it yet, because she still think that she has a lot to learn about love

Pardon my poor english :(

2. Autumn Leaves

Autumn Leaves Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can you spoil us some cute moments? from how the father tried now to change his cold treatment to doting treatment?

Oddly enough, When Michael looks at Jaina’s eyes, his heart keeps getting weaker.

‘If I see it before, I’ll pass out.'

Michael rubbed the coffin play. He was not sure if he was in charge of ‘Ke-view’. It was a thing. (mtl)

“I’ve never been in the summer sea.”

Jaina’s eyes sparkled like stars. Her gaze lines fall from the sea. She did not know where the half of the sunshine over the azure sea paired ripples. The sound of the open waves hitting the sandy beach. The faraway standing crying seagulls.

At this moment, everything is beautiful. It was sparkling. Jaina’s eyes reflected in the sunlight, floating leisurely. Even if her eyes hurt, she still wanted to look at the landscape.

‘When was it, the time I went to play in the sea? I don’t have any west coast tidal experience when I’m in elementary school. Was it in a movie?’

It’s hard to even dream of traveling, let alone visiting. When I think of my previous life, it was Hosa (mtl).

Jaina mood became bad, and Michael noticed her change. He put his arms around her.

“Yeah, the sea is beast in summer”.

“Yes, I think so.”

Jaina is walked carefully on the sandy beach. Finely crushed sands explode, it was amazing to press. With the light touching the sparkling sand, Jaina was amazed as she sit on the beach. But then, she stood up.

“Oh!”

“Stupid, why did you sit on the sand? It’s hot because of the sunlight!”

Then Michael who was behind came. He came running and in a flash hugged her as they roll.

“I’m sorry I didn’t know I was hot.”

“You’re ten years old, right?”

“Yes, that’s right.”

“Because you look like a child, you can’t even walk. Don’t sleep, look in front of me”.

Jaina who was in Michael’s arms followed his gaze to the far horizon.

“Whoa….. it’s pretty.”

“So let’s walk to the beach?”

Michael has Jaina’s small arms put around his neck as they walked. And Rosian was watching the two from behind. He looks like he was laughing as usual but Rosial felt a little hurt. He’s trying to get close to Jaina but every time he moved, Michael will hit the player first (idk MTL).

Rosian shakes his head and followed Jaina and grabbed her little arms. Pulling, he asked,

“Miss Jaina, do you like the sea?”

“…..”

“Miss Jaina?”

But Jaina is immersed in thoughts that she did not answer Rosian’s question.

“Home.”

Rosian was embarrassed. On the other hand, Michael who’s carrying Jaina looked down and smile.

‘Did you see it?’

‘I can hug Jaina, can’t you?’

“Oh my God.”

Michael looks at him in the eye. Now, Rosian’s face crumples because he lost.

Rosian walks to Michael and said as he ripples next to him.

“If you keep holding her like that. Jaina will be hot, right?”

“DO you ignore my magic now? Body temperature adjustment magic is basic, basic.”

Rosian scoffed at him.

“Yeah, actually if its body temperature, the cloak I gave her required no adjustment---- You’re wasting magic unnecessarily.”

Jaina puts on the cloak given by Rosian. If you put it on like a cape, it feels like it’s not there but if you touched the body, it’s there. It didn’t matter at the door (mtl) because hanging magic is automatically cast.

“oh, the magic is flowing, unlike the cloak that took on magic. My magic would be much better.”

“Well, that the cloak is more than you brother. It was created by an excellent wizard. No need for sub-magic now. You can put on the cloak like that.”

“What-…..”

Gritting, Michael and Rosian try to tear up each other. But their fight did not last long, thanks to Jaina interjection between the two.

“The sea in another season is beautiful, right?”

“Let’s come again in autumn, Miss Jaina. At that time, except this yellow-haired guy.”

Michael smiled and said.

“No, the mountain is better in autumn. It's nice to go to the mountain to foliage. Oh, you know, the autumn sea is good. Just both, let’s come, where else to go.---“.

Michael shrugged and wrung his head.

But he’s been studying magic all his life. He didn’t know any tourist destination except Bar, Tea ceremony, magic research. Michael self-confidence lowers. While muttering, Rosian interjects.

“Did you know Deishan Lake? A lot of it there is beautiful. And the Keikar Cliff, I’ve got.---”

He has been wandering all over the empire for a long time. Thanks for sightseeing or local events. It was quick.

I was called a limit at a young age. It wasn’t crab. (I don’t understand this paragraph)

“The festival we played together the other day; it was fun. There’s a festival that is really fun for me.”

Jaina’s two eyes on Rosian shone like a lantern. Michael who’s looking at the excited Rosian said nothing. Suddenly he heard what I was thinking and asked:

geckin, millieeee, LokaLari and 10 others like this.
  3. Liliss

Liliss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So the mother is dead, right? How did she die?
    Can the mc transform to a dragon if she wants? ( it shows her as a dragon at the beginning)
    Does the mc have any specific powers as a dragon?

twilight_123, LokaLari and Ceilo27 like this.
  4. _2_hfc

_2_hfc Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes she can transform to a dragon she have the darkness bowers

5. Volublekoala965

Volublekoala965 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I have gathered (although I’m not 100% sure) is that when Bezriche (Jayna’s Mother) and Diamide (Jayna’s Father) defeated the evil (I don’t remember what it’s called), Bezriche was cursed in the process, shortening her lifespan. Bezriche, afraid of hurting Diamide, lies to his face about how he was fooled by her and she never loved him, and leaves him, hiding the fact she was actually pregnant with his child. She died after giving birth to Jayna (the cliche of mc’s mother dying is as active as ever lol).

Jayna is a hybrid, a mixture of both dragon and a human. Although she inherited affinity towards wind magic like Diamide. And she can transform, at least that’s what I think, because she had grown a tail when visiting the Imperial Palace where disguise is not allowed (more like they can’t).

Jayna does have dark magic she inherited from her mother. Dragon clans are divided into different ‘communities’ (sorry, I don’t know what word to use) where of each of them have different affinity towards an ‘element’ (again, I’m not sure if this is the word). The dragon clan Jayna was born into is called ‘Dark-night clan’ where they use dark magic.

6. lembayung

lembayung Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hated the mother as much as I hate the father. She only thinking about what happened to her hubby if she dies (for fuck sake, he is a grown up man, so what if he is hurting, he will survived) but what about her baby? She know Dragon nature the best, of course they wouldn't welcome a hybrid. By hiding the fact that she is pregnant, not only she robbed the child happiness of being loved by her father, she also robbed the chance of Diamide to became a loving father. An beside, the pain of losing a loved one are great but they would be able to hold on cause there is a good memories to remember, and with times they would move on but the pain of betrayal last for a lifetime.

7. Autumn Leaves

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone spoil us how the father redeemed himself?

8. Shinelilshaawty

Shinelilshaawty Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm, can someone finish translating to English?

LokaLari likes this.
  9. Aesterope

Aesterope Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    anyone who have the ch43?

10. reizleigh

reizleigh Wicked Oni

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoiiill

11. Fandesu

Fandesu Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm requesting anyone who can read Korean and has access to the novel to please translate.
    I read the spoiler for when her father figures out her identity and I wept. This novel should be translated.

Bella94, Shinelilshaawty and LokaLari like this.
  12. AlicePaz2828

AlicePaz2828 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you tell me what happens when her father finds out??

Lucy scarlet, Bella94 and LokaLari like this.
  13. Fandesu

Fandesu Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's in this thread only. And I just read how he found out not what happens afterwards.
    She apparently has an allergic reaction to something he's allergic to as well. And he finds out her actual name not the name the dragons told him about. Jayna was the name that her mother and him had decided on together.
    That's when he realises that she's his daughter and that her mother loved him as dragons can only give birth if they're in love with their partner.
    So he saves her life using some prohibited magic or something.
    When I read this I really wanted to read rest of the story.

14. Amethyst_

Amethyst_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep. She can. You can see it in the promo. It's very cute!!

LokaLari likes this.
  15. iamwhoami

iamwhoami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers please:aww::aww:

azal and Amethyst_ like this.
  16. koishiness

koishiness Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi! Does anyone have any mtl of this story cause omg, I really love this story. I can’t wait to know and continue reading this one. And there is someone translating this right???

Can someone please tell me what happens after her father finds out? I mean what happens after chapter 67

Last edited: Aug 23, 2021
    Autumn Leaves and LokaLari like this.
  17. Autumn Leaves

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone elaborate the part where the father found out that he’s her daughter and how did he redeem himself?

LokaLari and kamisamanaa like this.