Spoiler I've Become the Villanous Emperor of a Novel

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kawaii12345, Aug 12, 2020.

1. Carolsama1993

Carolsama1993 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm enjoying so much the manhwa art... like, WOOOOAH~ it's a hella upgrade from Novels and Yulia's eyes are always the coolest!

[​IMG]

Also, as @kabocha_crisp said, Yulia in red is always superb!!

2. 1Etoya1

1Etoya1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does someone have some fluff Cyril (the cool count) x Yulia moments from the novel?

3. baka_

baka_ Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what happens to the princess that was being controlled by her dad ? and also what happens to the princess dad in the end ?

4. Sarita14

Sarita14 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok, I think I will kinda drop it, because of the spoiler that she will end with all 3 of them, and 1st I hate harem n reverse harem, 2nd it's ok if she takes Eusto n Cyril but Felix is 17, like damn women u r 15 yrs older than him n he's a minor!

5. rewzy03

rewzy03 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But that doesn’t mean she’ll end up with Felix on the same year. Maybe after he became of legal age. Also according to spoiler she ended up with the 3 of them. Don’t you think it’s quite vague to judge the entire story based on lil spoilers? What if she didn’t really ended up with anyone and just chose them to be her companions in life.
    :aww::aww::aww: Anyway I like the story even without the romance.

6. AileenOwO

AileenOwO Queen of Headaches

Reading List:
    Link
    waw if she really end up with three of them i dont think Felix and Eusto will be able to digest it

Eru101 and seekingsnow like this.
  7. saix2

saix2 I'm seeing things

Reading List:
    Link
    If I am going to base all the information on the first timeline. Eusto don't deserve her even in this timeline.From what I see from the gathering of their faction there are people controlling under their nose (manipulation magic was evident with Duke Fez, that doesn't mean no one from their group is under control as well.) I see divide and conquer tactic in the first timeline. Whatever ending the first timeline had it will be bad. By the time they try to make a purge of the nobles other countries will try to conquer them. The real villain is just reaping the rewards after her execution. Count Benus originally was not from their faction, since the country itself colonize other countries, I think he is just going with the flow and representing the areas that was colonize. Felix on the other hand was on the tower to be executed. He was a victim of the accusation of Duke Fez (treason) which originally should go to Eusto (rebellion). So Felix was used as scapegoat of Eusto. The biggest gainer on her demise is Eusto's clan (he was from a Duke family as well). Even if you put Count Benus for good governance, in the premise or excuse that he is a foreigner he will be kick out in the future and the same monopolization of powers will go to Eusto's family leaving him becoming a puppet monarch.

-end of first timeline-

8. AileenOwO

AileenOwO Queen of Headaches

Reading List:
    Link
    Now that you spread it like that it make sense but i will put my faith in Eusto until things are clearer. Time to dig for more SPOILERS

9. crossover

crossover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    how does this story end?

10. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Seems like the princess witch became the new emperor. I'm glad for her. She really cared for mc, but was forced to manipulate mc, under her father's control.
    But I don't get why mc had to abdicate? She really was the best emperor ever.

Also, I feel sorry for mc in the original timeline. She worked hard for the country, fought for them, saved lots of people....but was manipulated through magic, her reputation ruined and her supposedly loyal subjects lost faith in her and killed her:blobthumbsdown::blob_catflip:. She didn't do anything wrong, yet she died and got her name tarnished unjustly.

terpseachore, Nanashy, Am_elf and 8 others like this.
  11. rewzy03

rewzy03 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers. So basically she didn’t end up with anyone but had the best life there is together with her companions. Well I guess it’s a better ending.

Ang3Blue likes this.
  12. Deleted member 282232

Deleted member 282232 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Then what about her other worldy experiences? I believe she was reborn in the modern world before going back to her original world and timeline, right?

13. m5nn6t

m5nn6t Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After I saw her be a total boss in the first few chapters I turned gay no cap

14. Trinitytiger

Trinitytiger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The pacing is really bad for this series, isn't it? They really love to drag the storylines that could be wrapped up a lot sooner. I had to drop the manhwa for a bit because it got so unnecessarily boring due to the extra unnecessarily slow pacing. Chapters 24-47 was one arc that should have been 6 issues at the max. It was basically a mini story to show the Mc's capabilities but there's no reason at all it should have lasted 20 something chapters.

I'm almost afraid to ask how the pacing in the Novel is.

15. itsgraxiabibi

itsgraxiabibi smol beby

Reading List:
    Link
    Darn, I'm sold. Gonna read this now.

16. missbluesunglasses

missbluesunglasses Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel the exact same way. Does anyone know if the novel is complete? Do we know who the ML is for sure now?

17. Iska-IX

Iska-IX Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven’t looked though the forum since around 6months ago but I’m almost certain the novel is completed and if what people have said on the forum is correct then there will be a reverse harem ending.
    I haven’t read this at all but, it seems that the main focus of the plot is less on romance and more on politics.

18. sirwence

sirwence Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was actually trying to find out how the novel ends things and wraps up these plots / twists- Does anyone happen to be able to explain.. since ive heard everything from she abdicates . (which is honestly displeasing as I cant tell really when it was done... if she ruled for 20 + more years and handed things off safely after all this work than sure.. but MTL makes it hard for me to understand the timeline and some key events ) Also since the final .. non side story? chapter seems to be many years in the future but than it doesn't.. (MTL just confused me I assume) When does she just up and abdicate? And when does the 'princess' since she did turn herself into a baby to 'redo' everything..take the throne ? I assume im also missing stuff as well ~

Last edited: Sep 14, 2021
    Ang3Blue likes this.