Spoiler Trash of the Count’s Family

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by immortaltear, Sep 29, 2018.

1. Akawain

Akawain Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This so cute:aww::blobangel:
    [​IMG]
    I think the one in the hod is the Theif, Cheapskate and Crazy kid high five each other, Super Rock calming them down, Glutton eating while Cry baby is hiding behind her.... if its all Cale's AP we are missing CJG (I think a smile korean person?), AWS (all white with a star), Drew (a total loving fan girl).:blobparty:

I read EAP latest release and Avocado is there still annoying.... after reading his really one of those over confident idiots that thinks if they beat someone famous (aka Cale) they will more famous:facepalm:, make me want Cale to use his dominating aura on him speaking of I thinking the dominating aura has level up to the point that people might end up kneeling to Cale....Reminds me of Rai (Noblesse) OP character that one look with his aura can make anyone kneel before him, whether they like it or not they will be force kneel in respect!:cookie::blob_coffee:

2. Raven Evernight

Raven Evernight But they never just accepted me for the way I was…

Reading List:
    Link
    I want Cale to be contaminated by demonic energy from the sky power and get a demonic form like ichigo and his hollow and use embrace to seal it inside of himself till he needs it’s power to fight C632FE1B-6DBE-4595-93FD-F4060E0C763B.jpeg

3. ShadsterWolf

ShadsterWolf [ God Grid's Apostle ]

Reading List:
    Link
    No chap today?

4. Dearest_Reader

Dearest_Reader 【I, Who Mewls In The Distance】【The Lazy Traveler】

Reading List:
    Link
    No chapter on weekends buddy. Only on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. :blobphone:

Today, I realized my friend read TCF without telling me. I’m pissed off and didn’t believe that we didn’t discuss this content. Pitiful and distress me. :blobsob:

5. ShadsterWolf

ShadsterWolf [ God Grid's Apostle ]

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah okok thanks for the info I thought it was alternate days..
    Btw, u atleast have a friend who is into TCF.. none of my friends even read WNs

6. Ardna

Ardna [Avid slacker]

Reading List:
    Link
    Fufufu you still will have things to discuss, novel is still ongoing. Don't let escape Tresure people with same interests as yours.
    Haaa I know that feeling all to well...

ShadsterWolf and kurohamukami like this.
  7. HC

HC I eat, read, die

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone remember when Raon first cried for Cale and gave him soggy apple pies?

8. tehpucukharum

tehpucukharum Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If i'm not mistaken when they help elf village and Cale using his fire thunderbolt for the first time.

lyann and HC like this.
  9. Merofms20

Merofms20 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    First cry when cale used the shield for the first time at the capital to stop the bomb ch 44~45 Apple pies when cale used the thunderbolt to burn the lake in the paerun kingdom ch 177

10. HC

HC I eat, read, die

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you!

Merofms20 likes this.
  11. trixhenituse

trixhenituse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know if I'm seeing too much where there is nothing to see, but I was rereading the latest chapters today and look at this:

[​IMG]

Drew's grave was clean. Cleaner than the rest. What if her family is still alive and constantly visits her grave?

12. Dearest_Reader

Dearest_Reader 【I, Who Mewls In The Distance】【The Lazy Traveler】

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought that It was Drew’s family as well. :blobwoah:
    I mean, when Dorph, the Lion King, said that he met someone with red hair like Cale before meeting the WS. I assumed that it was Drew or her family. :blobneutral:
    Then a fake Hillsman appeared, in such a critical time. After seeing Drew. It's kinda suspicious, don't you think? :hmm:

13. Mashumello

Mashumello Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks Angie!! :aww: yourethebest!!!✨
    So is the Lion Dragon reacting to AWS's Blood-drenched Rock or CJG's Dominating Aura? Because WS was trapped in Cale's domain so the powers that're detectable outside should only be a few.

If it CJG then did he became a divine race and Lion Dragon's master?:hmm:

When will fake Hilsman gonna shows up again? After Cale and WS got out of the SG Temple?
    Well, IF WS still able to get out alive that is... :blobsmirk:
    Then there's Raon who'd want to go w/ Cale, and fake Hilsman would take the chance to run to spectate elsewhere too.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2021
    kurohamukami and Akawain like this.
  14. Akawain

Akawain Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it's reacting to both combined APs still it's possible that AWS got his AP from SG.... I really hope Cale can interrogate AWS his has information that can be of value...:hmm:

I agree that they will talk to fake Hilsman after the temple Cale only has 10mins before WS gets release.... I wonder what he experience during embrace:cookie: hopefully will learn more and he doesn't escape.....

I hoping there will be a little time for Cale and Alberu to change their cloths.... Cale looks bloody (fake blood) that is scaring the people out of worry, Alberu is his pajamas no protection during his battle he needs an armor:blobconfused:

At times like this they should have an magic item that could change their (transformation) cloths in just a sec:blob_grin:

Last edited: Apr 26, 2021