Question What is the Relationship of Perfect World, Shrouding the Heavens, Sacred Ruins?

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Xhypher, Apr 26, 2021.

1. Xhypher

Xhypher Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any info of how this works are related and some info on what happened era after era on this novel, like on how the Shrouding the Heaven world is a fragment world of the Perfect World etc. and also possible knowledge that makes the MCs of this novel interact.

2. lehur

lehur ぼく愛エリス

Reading List:
    Link
    I bet no characters connection there, just shared universe not so intimated like btth-tgr or pmg1-2 or douluo dalu 1, 2,3,4,...I mean that's thr guy chendong like writing, you know in cultivation novel all paths lead to the same result like er gen' novels, at the end of chaps the mc stand with others mc from his other novels

3. 222222

222222 12121212121212121212121212121212121212121212121212

Reading List:
    Link
    They’re all in the same omniverse.

4. tranceporter

tranceporter New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know who that white clothed woman with a bronze mask is? Looks like the blurry face guy in All life Cauldron is Ye Fan. She appears once in Immortal Battle Grounds along the river of time, and once in Land of Darkness.

i think she is also referred to as Empress, but does anyone know more about her history? What is her connection to Shi Hao? Think she has been referred to a few times in Sacred Ruins, but I haven’t read that novel yet.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2022
  5. rckstr3009

rckstr3009 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    there is a lot of relationship since shi hao established the cultivation method, to the coffin that is pulled by several dragons that appears in the novel when he finds the golden flame together with the flame of the immortal qin yue.

6. OldManGu

OldManGu Legendary Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She is the Ruthless Empress. She is probably the most popular female xianxia character of all time. I’ve only read about her in fanfics and have never read the real novels. She was apparently born a mortal without any talent. Her brother was born with the most peerless physique and was taken away by powerful cultivators. He ended up dying from the sect’s schemes and his sister found out about it. She only has the bronze mask and wood ring they would always play with. She ended up creating the devouring art and absorbes everybody’s cultivation and physiques. She becomes the most powerful woman that ever lived and has no desire to be immortal. She just wants to wait for her brother to return from the red dust.

7. adam1120

adam1120 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Three books are a series.
    There have been Common some characters Shadow in it.
    Shrouding the Heavens has a saying‘There will be two similar flowers in the world’

8. prisha500

prisha500 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In my opinion a prefect relation foundation is trust. It's really important. I remember I break trust of partner and now I am in guilt. Guys, Please I hope you Understand this foundation.

9. gonfreechs

gonfreechs New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Perfect world is the foundation of the story but also have future/parallel Ye Fan's influence that guiding Shi Hao sometimes that's why it's the prophecy said that Shi Hao is "Not belonging to the past, not belonging to the present", they had karma with each other. Also the reason why people at that era seeing him as "blurry" for it's not his timeline and Shi Hao sometimes felt he was being guided since he coming to the higher realm that he said "i will rule my own destiny". The only possibility why Ye Fan go to the past, is to make sure he's not fallen before "that battle". Shrouding the heavens is the next younger generation after PW novel that come to this Universe from another Universe that will scrap their way up until the great war. Sacred Ruins more or less just a decisive final battle with the trilogy villain.

10. WebNovelForge

WebNovelForge Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They're like the holy trinity of this epic web novel universe, but not in the order you'd expect!

1. "Perfect World":
    This one kicks off in the chaotic ancient times during the era of the Emperor of Heaven. The dude literally smashes the Immortal Domain while calming a dark turmoil, thrusting the world into a twilight era of cultivation. This basically sets up the scene for "Shrouding the Heavens," where no one can become an immortal. The protagonist, Shi Hao, goes on to battle beyond the heavens, slashing through time and space to protect this world. This book fills in some gaps from "Shrouding the Heavens," like cutting off Mount Tai, but it also lays out the grand backdrop for the entire trilogy.

2. "Shrouding the Heavens":
    Set in the ancient past, this one's got Ye Fan, the ruthless dude, and Wushi. These three are the stars, each shining in their own right, and they even rebuild the Immortal Domain. From "Perfect World," we know that the ruthless guy saved Emperor Shi Hao multiple times. And in the future, when Shi Hao is calming the chaos, these three join forces again to fight against some almost-Immortal Emperors. It's the first written, so it's mostly about digging holes for the later stories to fill, but man, it's a wild ride!

3. "Sacred Ruins":
    Fast forward to modern times and beyond... Duan De (Cao Yusheng) gets reincarnated as the protagonist's son. The big black dog turns into an Immortal King, pushing Chu Feng to find the Empress and save Wushi. This bit was teased in "Perfect World," where Shi Hao sees Duan De and the big black dog in the River of Time. Around chapter 1380ish, Chu Feng sees a glimpse of the Empress suppressing gods and Wushi's body on a broken bell – hinting at a massive battle with Emperor Shi Hao. But Chu Feng's still a long way from catching up to their level. It's a wild ride, and we're all just wondering how long it'll take for Chu Feng to reach those heights.