Forgotten Title Looking for two Chines novel

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by S.ymui, Apr 26, 2021.

1. S.ymui

S.ymui Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello! I'm looking for two novels I have been looking in novels updates like for awhile now and I can't seem to find these two novels anymore. I don't remember their names but I remember the characters. If anyone knows please tell me the tittle.

Novel 1: The girl name is An something. And she transmigrated to a novel. In the novel she is married to bastard who doesn't even know how much the host loved him. An has a son with the bastard husband and to make the bastard stay with him she got pregnant again. (A girl) However the bastard cheats on her with this women who has two kids. And the women is liked by An sons. An's son likes the woman more than his mother. However later in this novel we find out after getting sick An's son regains his memories and finds out that...that women and her two children were evil and starts loving and building a relationship with his mom. And I think the bastard father name is Mu something. And An divorced her husband by getting an abortion and moves back to her family house. Also she starts dating this one guy who comes to visit her family's "farm vacation home thingy."

Lasts in the Novel An is kidnapped in the novel by the woman. And she is put into a house that is burning with the woman. And the cheating husband saves the woman instead of An. Which he will regret, but the guy who An's been dating saves her.

Second Novel:

This novel about this girl who transmrated to a novel too. She transmitted into the body of this women who is pregnant with this future movie star kid with the surname Chu. And her surname is Fu I believe. In the novel Fu after getting pregnant, she leaves her kid in the orphanages than he's killed??? Anyway the transgrated fu girl runs away to the country side and starts a new life.

She raised the baby, and even livestreams as a florist. And she meets the baby daddy later who is interested in her abilities as a florist. Because he can't grow orchids.

2. hansora

hansora Someone Who Seeks Fluff & Heartwarming Stories

Reading List:
    Link

For the second book, My Son is a Reborn Villain

I'm not sure about the first one

S.ymui likes this.
  3. S.ymui

S.ymui Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you so much!!! I really appreciate this, it’s okay if you don’t know the first one! I’m already extremely happy that I could re-find the second novel!

4. zeyrenekheianne

zeyrenekheianne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    S.ymui and judeiiro like this.
  5. judeiiro

judeiiro radish

Reading List:
    Link