Spoiler The Baby Raising a Devil / The Baby Raises a Villain

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by MikotoP, Apr 7, 2020.

Tags:
  1. engengeng19

engengeng19 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeaaa!!!
    I think Adrian will certainly be the top favorite ML in the future!!! (When the manhwa released).
    I just wished the quality of the manhwa's art would be constantly good because the novel got a really2222 amazing plot.

2. Blue Amethyst

Blue Amethyst Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Definitely - he did everything he could for her. Plus the author really planned this story thoroughly because everything is linked and it's soo cool.
    Also, it's been confirmed there is going to be a manhwa? When is the release date? I too hope the art is good like Leblaine better be super cute like she is described as in the novel

BrytteM and engengeng19 like this.
  3. staerrynight

staerrynight New Member

Reading List:
    Link

Her brothers came back from academia right after she got adopted. Issac (3rd child) immediately admired her after some compliments. It took Henry (2nd child) for a while due to being suspicious of her. Henry opened to her after the MC helping him with an abusive teacher. I don't know the first interaction with the eldest yet.

4. MikotoP

MikotoP Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’ve been reading the translations so I already got it, but thanks!

5. engengeng19

Reading List:
    Link
    Waa, sorry for the super late reply :(. I heard that this novel got an adaptation (but their art style might change bcs the artist got scouted for other manhwa first, but i forgot what manhwa:facepalm:. Since i heard the news from a months ago probably? Cmiiw).
    And yea, no other news so far. Maybe still discussing about the artist? :blobsneeze::blobsneeze:

The Duke's reaction really mature just like a good daddy (well before Leblaine became Dubbled, daddy kinda neglecting the dubbled brothers. Well yea... not really neglecting, but you'll know his character development as a father figure). He's listened to Leblaine, not judging her, and told her he believes in her that she would eventually opening her heart for dubbled family. On this point daddy became a better dad for Leblaine and even for 3 dubbled brother! (He's became more even perfect, My Lord:blobmelt:).
    Johann and Henry really shocked and hardened after hear Leblaine's truth at first, but after Ishaac told 'so that's why Leblaine so mature even she's eat carrots well, and no matter what Leblaine will always be his sister' Johan and Henry loosened up.
    Even Ishaac told 'if this is Leblaine's 4th life is that mean that Leblaine is my older sister?' :blobrofl: so Johann and Henry laughed at him.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2021
  6. nurul amelia

nurul amelia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahhh Isaac is very funny

AnniePoo, BrytteM and engengeng19 like this.
  7. engengeng19

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, he's funny!
    And I love it how he isn't abusive towards Leblaine even if in the novel he is described as war lover, love to beat up his friends in academy, and got too much stamina:blobjoy: (even before they got close).
    [Well Ishaac totally being a sweetheart toward Leblaine in his way :blobbunny:]

8. Just_Call_Me_Leanne

Just_Call_Me_Leanne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi guys I just want to say thank you for all the spoilers. I'm glad I found this story. (It took me months to find this cuz I was like I found the promo on pins and I can't find it again :cry:). Anyways, just wanna say thank you HAHHAA (I don't usually seek for spoiler but HAHAHA I love this and I'm not even restricting myself to look for spoilers :LOL:) Imma just leave this here and wait for the english trans to get finished (probably wait a year or two but mehh it's worth it.;))

engengeng19 likes this.
  9. Suu_Itosukai

Suu_Itosukai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m just wondering.... what happened to Lane??? XD he was such a cool puppet. Does the duke know about him too?

10. chavizka

chavizka Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is there anyone who has the raw:aww:? I need it from ch 270 till the end:blob_teary:

please:blobmelt::blobmelt:

crystalleciel likes this.
  11. crystalleciel

crystalleciel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happen after the pope kidnap leblaine?
    I assumed it's near the ending? I just finish ch 270 and can't find the rest, really want to know the rest of the story :blobconfounded:

quarantine is good and Alniyat like this.
  12. engengeng19

Reading List:
    Link
    Go read it on Kakaopage (it's free 1ch/day and for the 10 lastest chapters you can make 2 new account for free tickets!).
    You can do MTL by yourself, just ss it (i'm using the Kkp website version) and use Papago. And trust me it's worth it :blobokhand:.

crystalleciel likes this.
  13. engengeng19

Reading List:
    Link
    The last scene where Lane showing in the plot is when the cardinal want to hurt Leblaine. Lane being modified to have some kind of shield purpose so the cardinal's attack toward Leblaine failed.
    I think the duke knows of Lane's existence? But yea, the author never confirm it :hmm:blobmelt_thumbs

lan2001h and rainychic like this.
  14. Suu_Itosukai

Suu_Itosukai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Whaaaa thank you! Does he survive >0> HE BETTA, he promised to strangle the chairmans neck

15. engengeng19

Reading List:
    Link
    OFCCC! Do you think our Leblaine will got caught in such a clumsy trap? Our baby is always 10 steps ahead so yea:blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns::blobsmirk:

AnniePoo likes this.
  16. Kopo

Kopo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wasn't planning on looking for spoilers, 'cuz I really LOVE this novel but still... I did it :notlikeblob:
    And our dear Adrian--- I didn't expect the route of his character:aww: He did everything for our baby Leblaine.((I thought he'll be just the typical ml---tho kinda typical but with a little bit of spice:cookie::bloblove:)) reminds me of one novel that I've read, tho that story is kind of depressing wherein the mc also regressed for how many times but still died at the end. :blobsad: Also I didn't expect the pope--:blobtired::blobdead:

AnniePoo, engengeng19 and Mikaa like this.
  17. ksy3097

ksy3097 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what happened????

18. love like honey

love like honey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you all for those great spoilers...
    And can I be a little bit greedy because i want the whole chapter when leblaine tells the duke everything...
    And thank in advance

AnniePoo and Kopo like this.