Discussion Most awkward and embarrassing moments of your life

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by OldManGu, Apr 26, 2021.

1. OldManGu

OldManGu Legendary Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I got a hard on when I was playing youth basketball and the coach wanted to put me in the game. We had 2 girls on are team that were both hot and he was the dad of one of them. I refused to go in and he got mad at me. After the game I told him why I wouldn’t go in. He traded me and another kid to a team with only 6 players the next week.

My mom saw me naked with jizzed tissues back in middle school. I woke up around 4:00 and decided to jerk off before school. I passed out afterwards and she pulled my covers off to wake me up for school.

This hot girl that sat behind me used to rub her feet on my ass. She would do it all the time. I got a hard on and her friend that sat across from me noticed and asked me about it in front of everybody. Then my 2 friends started laughing about it.

Mr. Tired and KhayDesu like this.
  2. Bad Storm

Bad Storm no thought, head empty

Reading List:
    Link
    not the most embarrassing but once during the first day of classes, I was pacing back and forth in front of the classroom (my chair was in front because alphabetically arranged seats) and when our teacher entered he thought he entered the wrong room because he thought I was the teacher :blobrofl:

I find most things funny that awkward or embarrassing, I guess my face is thick?

KhayDesu likes this.
  3. otaku31

otaku31 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You've had to endure hard times, I see. :blobamused:

Last edited: Apr 26, 2021
    Mr. Tired and KhayDesu like this.
  4. MisterBubbles

MisterBubbles [The Omnipotent No. 2 at Everything]

Reading List:
    Link
    I remember when I was in high school, there was a guy who liked me and he kept pestering me whenever I was at my locker. During one of these times, I was on my period and was grabbing a tampon from my locker and he pulled on my arm because I was ignoring him.

Well, the tampon fell from my hand and on the floor in between us and it became very awkward for both of us. RIP 15 year old me :blobdead:

It probably wouldn’t bother me now though, sooo character growth :blobhero:

Bright_Lucky_Star likes this.
  5. Elementarteilchen

Elementarteilchen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was invited to a high class club with my crush and 2 other friends. One friend asked me how it is. I looked at the surroundings and I said, it is very comfortable.
    Suddenly my crush burst out into laughter. She literally died of laughing with tears in her eyes.
    That's because as I was beginning to answer the question and I looked over everything, just in time, my line of sight was on 2 people kissing each other on a couch. It looked like I was commenting on the 2 people, but I registered the 2 people half a second to late, so I couldn't stop my answer :D
    What made it worse, the 2 people stood out, because there were only very few people in the club to begin with.
    At that time I was really ashamed and of course my face was red and I felt really uncomfortable. Believe me, the redness on my face didn't help to defuse this misunderstanding. It was the complete opposite of that and made everything even worse :D

Everyone teased me during the whole evening :cry:

KhayDesu and Joospinch like this.
  6. Joospinch

Joospinch Don't click my avatar!!!

Reading List:
    Link
    One time i was running down a steep mountain, and if you ever tried that it literally takes all your concentration not to trip so here i was running uncontrollably down this hill and because my pants were oversized at the time, i noticed they were around my ankles by the time i reached the bottom of the hill :oops:

It wouldnt have been as embarrasing if it hadn't happened infront of my family and a crowd of people:blobjoy:

Elementarteilchen likes this.
  7. MMWO

MMWO *pout*

Reading List:
    Link
    I pooped in class on my second grade *sigh* (´-﹏-`;)

KhayDesu and Mr. Tired like this.
  8. Mr. Tired

Mr. Tired Professional Idiot

Reading List:
    Link
    I accidentally turned down my long-term crush after he asked me out.
    I'm an idiot. :blobwoah:

KhayDesu likes this.
  9. KhayDesu

KhayDesu ❀Rᴇᴀᴅιɴԍ Eɴтнusιᴀsт❀ | ★ᴅᴇsu~★ | ✿Loquᴀcιous✿『☕』

Reading List:
    Link
    Man you've got a lot of hormones in you huh? though i can emphatize on your experience on getting a hard on at school.

My most embarassing experiences are generally me saving my friend's ass in certain situations. One time we had to do some oral report to summarize the important points of a book we were supposed to read. So the teacher split us up in groups 3 members a group would report about the summary and explain about a given chapter, as the leader of our group i've split the chapter with my other groupmates (which to be honest aren't the brightest bunch). During the weekend i decided to read and memorise everything just in case something goes wrong and when monday came and the day of presentation guess what? my m*ron of a groupmates didn't do ANYTHING , improvisation would do no good because our teacher was Very Strict (like old-fashione) so i basically had my groupmates memorise some lines in which they'd say to suplemment my report and I can say that it was still passable and we survived execution. I dunno if there was some divine intervention or something but all of the groups after us were grilled by our teacher, made to repeat the report and got deduction points. I still remember it vividly to this day.

PS last semester that same teacher became one of our subject teachers again :blobcatblush:

poor you, didn't you try to fix the misunderstanding?

There was something similar that happened to us when i was in 8th grade i was 13 back then and our Pe teacher called us to go to the Gym in our Group Chat and our class decided to ask one of our classmates to go scout it out so we don't waste any effort if our teacher wasn't there, so he went tho the gym and looked for our teacher, which wasn't there so he asked some of the other teachers if she was coming and they answered that no she wasn't. Later that day our Homeroom comes storming in our room and asks us why didn't we go to the gym because our PE teacher complained that our class didn't come so we kind of :blobthinkingsmirk: gotten guilty the next day our class went to the gym to wait for her and lo and behold she didn't come to the gym turns out she went to our classroom and waited for us :blobjoy::blobpats: me and my friends were laughing our asses out because of this incident

10. Mr. Tired

Reading List:
    Link

(I hope I'm responding to this right, I'm new to this-)

I did the next day, but I guess I chose a bad setting, place, and time. And I assume he was pretty hurt too, cause he lowkey ignored me and kinda trudged away. Maybe it was too soon of a confrontation?

I was too much of a wuss to confront him ever again. ;-; And I just stopped talking to him after that because it was so awkward for me.
    I think about that day and him a lot and just beat myself up over it lmao

I wish I hadn't been so awkward and more confident in myself/outgoing back then. ᕕ( ཀ ʖ̯ ཀ)ᕗ
    I am a fool. I lost a real good person. But I can't do anything now sooo
    c'est la vie

11. KhayDesu

Reading List:
    Link
    In sorry to hear that desu.. i don't have a lot of experiences myself cuz im pretty young too but i basically underwent the same thing as you though in a another form

I had a female friend back in 10th grade and we were pretty close, back then i was as dense as your typical Jp mc and didn't notice signs she showed to me and she one day asked me in a roundabout way about me feelings for her and me being a unserious jerk back then told her that i didn't have any interest in her and she got pretty hurt and she ignored me after that ever since and i only realised afterwards and it was too late.. I've lost one of my best friends. To this day i keep myself in line and i don't try to get close with my female friends

Last edited: Apr 28, 2021
    Mr. Tired likes this.
  12. Mr. Tired

Reading List:
    Link

Why must we all have such very stupid moments? :blobconfounded:
    Even if we do learn from them, it hurts most of the time for us to look back on our decisions. Regret is a stinky sock, isn't it? ヽ(`Д´)ノ

Hmm..and while it's your decision to make of course, and if it makes you comfortable currently, thought maybe someday you should try getting closer to your female friends again. Just because, from what I've personally experienced, keeping people away, in general, isn't a very fabulous tactic either. Especially since you could miss out on a good friend or terrific person. Or maybe they need you?
    Who knows. :)

Now that I look back, I think there were signs for me too.
    But very dense I happened to be, I didn't notice. I also think I liked him 'too' much, which isn't necessarily bad honestly, but I also brought myself down while doing that, and felt like I wasn't enough (?) or that he was, "out of my league" in a way. So while having this overflowing admiration and adoration for him and constantly raising him up in my mind, I lost my own confidence along the way, bringing my own self down, and by doing that ruined it for myself too, AND for him. Which isn't fair at all.

Maybe we can be dense idiots together. :,)

As long as we learn something along the way, I guess we can look back and grow from it then, and therefore do better in the future.

But h*ck this do be hurting though-

KhayDesu likes this.
  13. KhayDesu

Reading List:
    Link
    Its not like we're delibarately ignoring each other its just very awkward and we can talk now without problems, though being the same way as before is inpossible.

Ah yes lack of confidence is really horrible isn't it? we pass up a lot of opportunities because of it and make us regret later on, though i think it was a good thing since I've learned my lesson and i Know to myself that I won't do it again.

Mr. Tired likes this.