Spoiler When the Male Lead is Obsessed with the Youngest Daughter of the Villain Family / 악역가문의 막내딸에게 남주가 작하

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by -NEAR-, Mar 31, 2021.

1. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

Description:
    She became the youngest beloved daughter of the powerful villain family in a hardcore r-19 novel.

However, for me, part of the villian’s family, I wasn’t good at producing poison, making bombs, in addition to shooting arrows.

“Brother will protect you. Our Estiya doesn’t have to do this.”

“No, she has her older sister! Estiya, don’t worry. We’re gonna get rid of all the bad guys.”

Brother, sisters, we’re the bad guys.

I didn’t want to kill people. So I tried to conceal my capabilities and hide…

The male lead is worrying me.

I married the male lead before he blacked out for the peace of both my family and the empire.

“If you marry anyone else, I will remove you and your family from the continent.”

“You’re marrying me, aren’t you? I said I’d give you the Empire.”

“The end of this marriage will happen when either I or you die.”

My family, the crown prince, and the Male lead began to obsess over me.

Is it impossible to live happily ever after?

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Novel
    • English Translation here. Currently on chapter 12, and it's been 1 month since the last update
    Spoiler

###

Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Last edited: Jul 14, 2021
    Fictionaddiction and jkumi7 like this.
  3. Spoiling Queen

Spoiling Queen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I see Obsession...................good family................no itchy two face elder sister....................cute protective older brother........................... cuteness........... lovely moments................Frick OPEN the Spoiler gate folks!!!!
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

4. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Just... what IS MCs true capabilities to not only win her family but make the ML a low key yandere (is it low key though? He just threatened her using her family?)

Nihu, jkumi7, Biakushi and 1 other person like this.
  5. Wobblyskeleton

Wobblyskeleton Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Im so excited :aww::aww: It looks so promising!!! I’m definitely psyched when if there’s a manhwa. :cookie:Pls give spoils if you have any:blob_coughblood:

jkumi7 and intrepid like this.
  6. ATrueStory

ATrueStory Villainesses, Historical Shit, Noble Circuses

Reading List:
    Link
    It gives me the Romeo and Juliet vibes. With a possessive Romeo in the picture.

intrepid likes this.
  7. YuviellaHart

YuviellaHart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Man everyone simping in a hardcore mode for MC lmao spoiler please :blob_plusone:

jkumi7 likes this.
  8. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    This is quite a rare development when it comes to evil in setting/worldbuilding families. Nearly all children are talented in heinous acts but they still care for their "incompetent" youngest. Gosh darn it! It might be stressful for MC to stop the atrocities of her family but she's lucky she's well-loved (plus has cheat like talents)

9. Nospoilerspleasee

Nospoilerspleasee Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you want spoilers for this? I'm currently reading it.

After chap 5 or 7
    1. FL heard that her dad is planning to assassinate ML using a secret guild so she went to the rescue but she was kinda too late since some were or maybe just 1 dead already. However, she made the rest of the asleep with the poison she brought. She told ML to ask for compensation for those dead soldiers which he did.
    He went to FL's mansion and asked for 50 gold bars and a ruby mine which her dad found ridiculous. ML then said he'll pay for it but in return he wants to go on a date with FL. Then FL said yes she wanted too and her dad was very heartbroken. But he gave the ruby mine idk.
    2. Date: He brought her to a small mansion in the middle of the forest? Or something I kinda forgot lol then he brought her to a greenhouse where edible flowers are planted. So they kinda have a loving moment where they fed each other lalala and the FL tried to wipe off the red stain from his lips when the glasshouse got bombed.
    3. Turns out, her siblings followed them haha. Kaylen got esp paranoid when they went to a forest, thinking ML is planning tk kidnap FL.
    4. ML got pissed and FL offered to pay for it but he said no and he's pissed because they ruined his gift. He told her to stand back as he fight them.
    5. While they were fighting, a beam fell onto FL which the ML saved using his magic. He got weakened so FL brought her home.
    6. On the way there, FL made him sleep on her lap. He found it strange that he was getting sleepy when her family was behind carriage and that he was sleeping on an enemy's lap. The butler and others werr shocked that he actually slept. He never had a good sleep for years.
    After a while, the ML visited FL and gave her a rose necklace made of crushed rubies and papers. They were rights to the forest, the mansion, the greenhouse, and the ruby mine.
    7. There was a banquet and FL and ML were surprised when the Emperor, the Pope, and FL's mom entered together. They knew it was not good.
    8. Before that, the disgusting crown prince and Delia? greeted them and CP asked for her hand to kiss. ML placed his hand instead lmao and he said why not? Don't you like male's hands?
    9. FL's mom approached and said she needed to talk to ML.
    10. Emperor, pope, mom told ML that he has to lead a war against Velorki Peninsula which was weird because they had an harmonious relationship with them. Obviously, they just wanted him dead. He was told to leave tomorrow morning.
    10. FL learned about it and got worried. ML asked when is her bday. She said it was May 10th. And he said he'll be back by then and it was a good day to get married.
    11. When he was about to leave, her siblings, worried that she might be sad (or i think they were planning something but it's hard to understand a bit, will edit this tho) , took her to him and they ran towards each other and hugged.

I took a break from typing haha pls don't mind the typos.

So you know he's already feeling things for her right?
    Before he went to war btw, FL asked if he wanted anything and ML replied he wanted to kiss her. She hesitated because she felt like she's committing an affair since he would meet the OG FL someday. But she agreed and thought to just cross the bridge when she gets there.
    He also prepared some gifts for her and told the butler to give it to her when the time is right. So it's like he's preparing to die.

Another thing : the war did not happen in the original novel so she also felt guilty because this was all because of her actions.

Okay moving on:
    1. The morale of the soldiers is not very high so they were quite losing. ML asked for reinforcements to which the emperor rejected. The FL got worried and had a plan. So she sneaked out of the mansion and went to ML using a portal.
    ML was shocked ofc and FL told him her brilliant plan of making her 'kidnapped' so that the war would end easily since her fam will obvs find her. ML got angry and refused vehemently.
    2. The Cartina family wrecked havoc looking for FL and they reached her quickly.
    They got angry at ML because he made her follow him and ML got angry as well for not taking care of her properly lol.
    'what kind of idiot man would being his wife to be in the battlefield?'
    So yeah he's planning to win the war so he could ask the emperor for marriage.
    FL then proposed to assist in the war and ofc her fam said nooo you can't it was a funny scene
    Having no choice, they helped in the war and they had so much fun haha. They were bragging to FL how many they have killed and stuff.
    3. FL looked for ML and found him in a tent with a dying soldier, asking him to hang on for his sister but then he died. It was a sad scene.
    FL invited him for a walk.

1. So they sat ML was sorry that she saw him like that, losing the war, getting help from her fam, and being unable to protect his soldiers. FL said it was not his fault that this was happening to him. Touched, he moved to kiss her but was interrupted when someone shouted that some soldiers deserted them.
    ML ordered to track them.
    FL believed that these people deserted because they fear for their lives regardless of the outcome of the war.
    She asked what would happen to the soldiers, ML said leader will be beheaded and the rest would be war slaves. FL plead for compassion, mentioning they were no different the solider who died earlier in the tent. They're just afraid. And if punishes them, he should punish her too because her fam was there. She wondered to herself if her fam not only killed the enemy soldiers but their allies as well.
    So fl and ml had difference in their opinions. And she couldn't convince him. He told her to go back.
    2. Her mom said that since they won today, it would be easier now for the 2 parties to negotiate and for the peninsula to surrender. And so she left.
    3. 2 months after, there is still war. The peninsula did not declare surrender and the ml and fl haven't talked since. :(
    Her dad made her go to the palace with her and fl got the news that the peninsula will now have a new king loyal to the emperor and that the war will be over soon because the pope moved.

The pope, Nathaniel, teamed up with the emperor and fl's mom because he knew that once the 2 families join together it would overthrow them.
    4. Fl visited the pope and asked how could he stop the war that's been going on for 3 months just by going there. The pope did not answer and fl knew he was hiding something.

That's it for now! See ya tom :blobhero:

Last edited: Apr 29, 2021
    AnnHime, millieeee, Korleone and 69 others like this.
  10. anvollo

anvollo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers :blob_pompom:

jkumi7 and Nospoilerspleasee like this.
  11. badsanta88

badsanta88 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "
    he was sleeping on an enemy's lap"

wait a minute, so at first ML only considered FL as his enemy's daughter and tried to woo her for some malicious plans?

12. Nospoilerspleasee

Reading List:
    Link
    He did consider the Cartinas family as an enemy that's been threatening his life. Even way back their families are enemies already.
    FL first striked the deal to a fake marriage so that she'll protect him for now and once he's powerful, he'll not kill her and her fam.
    He agreed to her proposal to 'date' because he thought it would benefit him (i forgot the main reason but obvs not to deceive her) and also the emperor would stop pairing him up with Dalia (his daughter I think)

I think this part is already translated.

feng nao, jkumi7, Mitsuki000 and 9 others like this.
  13. Nospoilerspleasee

Reading List:
    Link
    1. It was revealed that the king stepping down was actually ml's plan. So that war would end and they'll just revolt later.
    2. Gunther, one of his subordinates got injured by a witch's needle (its like a spine of monsters). divine power is needed to cure him. However, they are in the peninsula atp so if he gets healed there, ml will be guilty of heresy but he did it anyway.
    3. It reached fl, so she went to his home, then the butler showed 3 wagons full of gifts and he said it's not yet over. Fl said she wanted to receive it from ml durectly and it's okay since she's going to him.
    4. She used the portal again, fell on a lake lol and was rescued by ml. He fed her and ml confirmed that he had gunther healed.
    5. She checked the needle and knew then that it was also a weapon the Cartinas had, and since it was recorded in the ledger and not in secret, it meant that the emperor instructed to have this and then gave this to someone in the Peninsula.
    Fl went to the emperor and had this covered up by blackmail and had a condition to treat the ml fairly with the outcome of the war
    6. In the battlefield, the peninsula used slaves as shields as they charge in battle and then ml realized it had something to do with wizards from the peninsula
    (i honestly don't understand war talks well in novels lol my eyes would just roam over them) blah blah so he had to meet franz (king of peninsula - actually a friend. In the original novel, franz helped ml when he killed all in the empire)
    7. Fl is back again in the camp and like she washed his face coz he's gotten weak again since he used magic to fight the wizards
    Some moments :
    >Multiple times here, it was mentioned that he was a very neat guy, like it did not look like he was from a battle, very clean and stuff. My type of guy lol
    > “I don't want to put you in a dangerous place. Didnt i say i will propose on your birthday?”
    "well, Let me be the first woman to be proposed on the battlefield. Would you like me to be a woman who sits and plays aristocrats while my man is fighting for his life?"
    “I don’t mean that… … .”
    “If you wanted a girl like that, you made a mistake. I'm never that kind of person"
    8. Her siblings followed fl again and Fl sent a letter to pochi, a man from the Mave Guild of the Cartinas. He was also experimented by those mad wizards and so he looked like a young boy but actually 30.
    So they'll watch over the camp while fl and ml will go to peninsula in disguise.

1. ml has already done this before, and so when they disguised in the veloki peninsula, he knew some people and introduced fl as his lover. While eating, ml said he's sad because he only wanted to do good things to fl but because of war he had not.
    When they're about to sleep, ml only booked one room hahaha (there's only one bed troupe omg) since they were known to be lovers and like it woukd be weird if they got separate rooms
    Fl did not like this at all, she's a bed hugger

> "there's no sofa!"
    So,'You sleep on the bed, I'll sleep on the sofa.' cant even be done.
    "That's right."
    “Will you sleep on the floor?”I asked.
    “I can't sleep on the floor.”
    lie.
    When Rodrigo was a child, he was a man who slept in a tunnel, even on the ground
    “Then shall I sleep on the floor?”
    "why?"He innocently asked.
    “Well, we… … .”
    “We are going to get married. We will actually do it. I even announced that I would propose to you.”
    “Oh my God, I couldn't report it even though I heard it's a proposal for marriage.” (hmm idk)
    “I'm good at doing things that others didn't originally do.”
    “that's not important!"
    2. So she hugged him while sleeping with a thigh on his leg too, ml was amused coz earlier she drew a line and everything.
    Rodrigo wanted to wake her up, bite her, and had a promiscuous and cruel thought of wanting to wander inside her. He sighed in amazement. He knew himself well. Estilla told Rodrigo that he was a good person, but he was by no means a good person. His insides are uglier than anyone else.
    Whenever he saw the lovely Estiya, every time he stood on the battlefield before death, he used to think that he should have held her to his heart, pressed her down, and forced her to pour all of him in her. With ugly greed and selfishness, he wanted to keep her next to him. For Rodrigo, the contract already meant nothing.
    However, Estilla is different.
    His red eyes gleamed with desire. His blood boiled just imagining her small body fluttering under him, so Rodrigo couldn't sleep

1. It was found out that franz was confined in a room by Minister Blanche and had control with the nobles and the mad wizards
    2. Fl suggested that franz step down and make blanche king.
    "If you leave it like this, he will only get credit for ending the war quickly. The nobles and the people are dissatisfied with the prolonged war. Whatever means he used, the qualifier Blanche, who ended the war, would shine. His voice in the kingdom will increase. On the other hand, His Majesty Franz would dictate the moral responsibility of bringing mad sorcerers into the war. Each country will certainly be held accountable."
    3. Ml and fl met Beatrice, someone who knows a lot of things in Blance. Bea saved Ml when he was young in war.
    4. Bea did not like FL because she had someone in mind for him. Ml got angry and said don't make me regret visiting you.
    Bea introduced the original female lead, Anne Heine Blance.

14. Zek

Zek I write sins, not tragedies.

Reading List:
    Link
    Bless you

jkumi7 and nichan like this.
  15. Virago

Virago Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much :bloblove:

jkumi7 likes this.
  16. ThinkOfMe

ThinkOfMe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for this.
    Waiting for more spoilers.

jkumi7 and elparis like this.
  17. elijahavery

elijahavery Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much. These spoilers made my day
    I hope OG!FL is not a villain

jkumi7 likes this.
  18. Ahmya

Ahmya mammiyaah~

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you!!,

Virago likes this.
  19. intrepid

intrepid New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope she's not a bitch.

Thank youuuuuu very much! You save my heart but was immediately broken when I read that the fl was now introduced like, "weeeeeeeeeeeeelps!".

Anyway, thank youuuuuuu!

jkumi7 and magical_al00 like this.
  20. seabreezemojito

seabreezemojito Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank youuu soo much, i hope there are more hehehhehehhehehehehe