Spoiler Actually, I was the Real One / 사실은 내가 진짜였다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by DearBlue, Aug 19, 2020.

1. Nuzlocke

Nuzlocke Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's pretty obvious no?

He didn't think he'd be capable of succeeding, so instead he decided to sent Keira back and hoped for the best.

That implies that there was a reason for him thinking he'd fail, or maybe he just didn't want Keira to die and decided to spare her from the fate he dealt her. Wizard guy explained it remember? He can send someone back, but only the person being sent back will remember.

All he gets is the knowledge that he used the technique. Kiera's father requested the job, future wizard man accepted, but they sent Keira, who wasn't aware of what they were doing, back to the past~

Hence, why he was panicking when the person he sent back didn't meet with him and explain anything. Kiera had no idea what had happened lol

lyann and seabuckthorn like this.
  2. beazacha

beazacha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Personally I don't think is "obvious" at all; if he wouldn't be successful why she, a sheltered teenager that didn't had her powers yet, would be able to do something on her own? If the issue is the profecy stating that only she could stop it still a way better idea he keep the memories and act accordingly like researching how to unlock her powers with his vast resources or teaming up with her maternal family to block the advances of his ex's family this protect Keira. I'm not hating or anything, just hoping we got a proper explanation behind his choice of who gets the memories.

Calypso Noir, bristy_6 and Th.ay like this.
  3. Nuzlocke

Reading List:
    Link
    Considering the fact that he'd caused this situation in the first place, it's pretty clear why he wouldn't trust himself with doing something on his own.

There's also the fact that, choosing to go back himself means he truly does leave his daughter to die. He sent her back. Understanding why isn't rocket science.

And you call him the bad guy lol

4. beazacha

beazacha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Going back in time would make her alive regardless? Anyway, let's agree on disagree about it to keep the thread about spoilers.

bristy_6 and Th.ay like this.
  5. Nuzlocke

Reading List:
    Link
    No, because the Keira we follow would still be executed.

The Keira he "saves" (becomes a daughtercon for) would basically be a different person.

But I accept your concession.

6. Bobasis

Bobasis Weeeeee

Reading List:
    Link
    Not me punching the air after reading the spoilers about the dad

7. yoshinoyuuki

yoshinoyuuki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm new with this, but is Zeke from the same mother as Keira or not? I like that gud boi

8. Nuzlocke

Reading List:
    Link
    Pretty sure he is.

If he wasn't that would mean there were 3. Going by the spoilers he only had 2.

yoshinoyuuki likes this.
  9. Zek

Zek I write sins, not tragedies.

Reading List:
    Link
    Man, looking for a sign of spoilers here feels like searching for a droplet in a vast desert. But nonetheless, thank you to all the people who bothered to give an actual spoiler. I've had enough of the same sentiment being parroted for over 25 pages : pepehands :

By.Eve, potatofriez, kcis and 10 others like this.
  10. 1Etoya1

1Etoya1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is Zeke’s mom? Is it our FL’s mom too?

11. harmoniche

harmoniche Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is
    blond dude who turned back time (?)
    really the male lead??? wtf i was rooting for
    joseph from the beginning, he's such a great guy

this is old, but jubelian's father always loved her very dearly he was just absolutely terrible at expressing it whereas compared to kiera's father he seemed a lot more indifferent in terms of his actual feelings. jubelian's father covered up her outbursts and kind of protected her behind the scenes in the previous timeline and what he said before she died in the og timeline is still open to interpretation. he didn't abandon her, he told her to endure. he also let her do whatever she wanted because he thought she was happy with that.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2021
    Chunin, Nefroza, IsaacaHawke and 6 others like this.
  12. Nuzlocke

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep, the difference between Julliana's dad and Kiera's dad is that Juli's daddy had a daughter complex, while Kiera's was just focused on the wrong thing. For the former, it was all based on misunderstandings and poor circumstances. For the later, Kiera's father took what he had for granted and didn't realize it until it was too late lol

Also, there isn't a Male Lead.

13. Princess Alice

Princess Alice Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read through 27 pages of spoilers and there are 4 5 spoilers. So I read the manga myself and here is the spoiler from the manga:
    Duke of parvis received an oracle saying that only one daughter of his has the power of water and Keira is his daughter that looked more like her mom. Keira grew up without her mother (black hair) cuz she died early after giving birth to her and Zeke (her brother with yellow hair).
    She was a girl with daddy issues, trying to gain her daddy's attention, affection, and love but received none. She studied hard, took everything seriously, and even tried to jump down the stair to get her dad's attention but the son of a bitch didn't give 1 fuck.
    Because she's the dutchess of a very powerful house, she was assigned as the general (captain of house Parvis's knights). However, the knights didn't like her much cuz she looks scary and she was too young without experience of fighting in a battle.
    Cosette the girl with yellow hair showed up on Zeke's birthday saying she's the real daughter of the dutch ( She actually is the daughter of the duke and his first wife but she died and the demon is using her body). Cosette was more friendly so everyone likes her while Keira was a perfectionist so everyone was scared of her.
    Keira prayed to the goddess to manifest her power faster but for some reason, Cossette got the power and showed it off to everyone. So everyone pressured to kill Keira for being a fake one ( this is the part I don't understand, even if she is a fake one, how the h*ll would she know that, and why would she have to be punished for something that is not even her fault. Like if people claim I'm not really my parents' biological daughter, how the h*ll would I know that, and how the h*ll would it be my fault).
    However, Keira was really the daughter of the dutch, and she was the real saintess that was given by the goddess. And the goddess actually manifested the power to her earlier but Cossette used resonance to "borrow" the power of Keira and showed it off earlier (I don't understand cuz the oracle says only 1 daughter can have the power so Idk if it the demon doings or the oracle actually mean all daughters have that power but only one survived). Zeke tried to run away with Keira but she refused because she was so disappointed in herself and everything that happened.
    After her execution, the goddess was mad cuz saintess was killed so the world went into chaos. The duke was like "oh nooo what have I done" so he asked the magician (blond hair blue eyes) to perform regression. But for this spell to work, they need 2 people, one is the caster who performs the magic and will have their memories erased. The other one is the speller who can choose to keep the memories and change history and that is the duke, but he chose his daughter to reserves her memories, that's why he had some weird nightmare and did not fully remember what happened.
    After Keira returned to the past, she decided to live for herself and not for the duke, so she stopped greeting the duke, stopped calling him father, make friends with the maids and read her first hentai. She went on her first date and got mad cuz the dude was a player. She resolved any misunderstandings between her and people, she started to beloved by the people around her including maids, knights and other noble ladies. She used the excuse of "finding husbands" to actually go out and look for friends cuz she's lonely and so misunderstood.
    Then she met the magician and found out about the regressor but he doesn't remember the speller cuz he got his memories erased, she doesn't know it's her dad either. After that, she went to her great aunt to do some research on her power and found out about the resonance event which means one can borrow or catalyze the manifestation of the other one. For example, there are 2 sisters, 1 got their power at 16 and the other one didn't have anything and is reaching 30 years old soon. The younger one performs resonance to catalyze her sister's power and she finally got her power. But it only works for people who actually have the power within them, which means the Parvis house member only. That's what happened before Keira died, she can see the water spirit which proved that she does have the power within her and she belongs to the Parvis house.
    The duke started to feel bad after seeing his daughter's attitude change toward him but she doesn't care. She focused on resolving problems and prevent her death and revenge on Cossette. The season ended after Cossette appeared at Zeke's birthday and Keira told the duke to let Cossette move in so she can watch Cossette's movement.
    I love how the story revolving around Keira and she does not have any ML. It's all about her. There are love interests, supports but no ML to help and protect her in everything she does. And I'm so glad that the author doesn't have the mentality of "women must get married (to the crown king or powerful duke) before 25 and have 2 kids to be happy"
    Keira's grandfather caused the duke to abandoned his wife Rowena (Cossette's mom) and married Keira's mom. Rowena's family was destroyed because of Keira's grandfather's schemes and the duke didn't step in to help. Instead, he abandoned her and married the Edinburg family (Keira maternal family) Rowena made a deal with the demon where he can use Cossette's dead body to revenge on the duke and destroy the world. So her mission was to ruin the duke's life, and the demon's mission is to destroy the world. So the demon used Cossette's body to kill the saintess which is Keira that can both destroy the world and break the duke's heart (2 birds 1 stone).

14. Pansy25

Pansy25 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Whoa! Thank you the spoiler. You summarize the bit and pieces of the whole spoiler thread.

15. KristaReiss22

KristaReiss22 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What's the name of DUke Parvis? Like, his first name???

16. Celly RIvers

Celly RIvers Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ludwig Parvis

KristaReiss22 likes this.
  17. _EyeCandy_

_EyeCandy_ Secretly Into Sadists ヽ(*>∇<)ノ

Reading List:
    Link
    Btw (I'm reading the manhwa not novel rn), who is Zeke Parvis'(the younger brother's) mother??? Is it the same with the Fl or another?

18. Princess Alice

Princess Alice Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Should be the same mom same dad with Keira, because Duke has 2 wives and the first one was kicked out before he married the second one, and Zeke is younger than Keira so he is probably the son of the second wife. Older to youngest: Cossette, Keira, Zeke

Bella94 and kawaii12345 like this.
  19. Serphinalily

Serphinalily Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Zeke and the FL are full siblings - same mother, same father. Appearance-wise, Zeke takes after their father and Keira takes after their mother.

Bella94 and _EyeCandy_ like this.
  20. Nuzlocke

Reading List:
    Link
    Wasn't she thrown out by the second one's family?
    Pretty sure it was another example of her father not taking sides.