Spoiler The Twin Siblings’ New Life

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Clars, Jun 1, 2020.

1. aienmoon

aienmoon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Dont know if you still need this info but in case anyone still needs it you can download the app installer by googling it. Just google <app name> apk (ie. Kakaopage apk). This applies to android users not sure with ios..

2. Vermillion_

Vermillion_ Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They are called "half-blood royal" only cuz their mother is not human. The royals are humans but Rurahel is a "heibi". If I remember correctly, it was discussed by the emperor that conceiving a mixed-blood, as in mixed-blood of different species, are almost impossible and if ever conceived successfully, they are still bound to die early. But Rurahel conceived the twins through blood magic that's why the twins have a bit of royal abilities and guardian and are still alive but due to the different bloods of different species, they can't be pure blood and can only be "half-blood royal" while being a "half-blood heibi" as well. They are somewhat miracle birth of two incompatible species of powerful blood.
    Someone asked why the older siblings are considered full-blood royals while the twins are not. Well, even though the empress came from a low standing noble family, she's still human.

Karin17 and Alniyat like this.
  3. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Was this stated in the novel or webtoon? Because, from what I remember, Rurahel being a 'heibi' was a secret no? I mean, in the webtoon the emperor said that the race Rurahel is part of, the heibi race, was extinct thousands years ago, so now they are not known heibi alive, and even if they would then they would be very very precious and thus pretty popular/known at least by the highest ranked people like royals. I feel that even if Rurahel came open to everyone that she is a heibi, not many would believe here bc it's that difficult to believe that there's a heibi alive at this time. Maybe this is why even the emperor, with his superior intelligence, didn't know that there was a heibi alive. Also, if Rurahel was known to the entire society that she was a heibi, then with the emperor intelligence he pretty sure wouldn't give his blood to her to touch/lick.

Also, all those shitty aristocrats calling the twins half-bloods and illegitimate, im pretty sure they are not that smart to know that their mother, Rurahel, was if not the last representation of an extinct race such as heibi, or blind to hate a bloodline that at those times was known to be very precious and extinct. Same with Eiji in the latest webtoon chapters, when the maid told him that the emperor brought the twins to the palace, Eiji was like "well, half-blooded royals are sure to die" BUT in all other instances it's pretty obvious that he doesn't know much about twins mother, Rurahel, especially that she's a heibi (only Loyd and Alec know about Rurahel being a heibi and how the twins were conceived).

Also, it was spoiled here in this thread that Arienne will get a dragon to obey and protect her because she has heibi blood that is very very precious especially for beings like him, for the nature itself. The dragon will love Arienne a lot bc she's the last of heibi blood, and is very important to them.

Also, in the latest webtoon chapter we see a new empire, Forest Empire, that has magic connecting to the laws of nature and their spirits. Heibi being a race close to nature pretty sure, if it was widely known that Rurahel is heibi, a race that is so precious, then why was she so hungry for money and power ....I mean why was she so poor to make her crazy to do such stupid and greedy things? She should just come to the emperor and say 'I'm heibi, a precious being, support me.' or go to this Forest Empire where I think she may have been worshiped.

Also, I got the impression that the emperor was and is trying to cover the fact that the twins mother was a heibi. So, im confused, like from some hints I can see that heibi blood is very precious and valuable (the dragon reaction, have a feeling that Forest Empire worships those of heibi blood), but then on other hints is like, better no one knows about this (like how the emperor acts). If the emperor was afraid that if all will know of twins 'half-heibi blood' they would have been targeted ...but then ....they are already targeted and humiliated bc they're half-blood and illegitimate but I get the feeling here it's because that their blood isn't of noble origin and adding the fact that their mother was not wedded to the emperor.

I'm not trying to deny your opinion/analysis, just sharing my own opinion that I find plotholes in the idea that the twin are hated bc their blood is half heibi and not human, thus half-blood and thus only half-royals. I think that nobles call them 'half-blood' simply because 1. they're illegitimate and apparently in that country this is a sin (hypocrites, like the kids choose to be illegitimate, keep your d*cks in your pants and that's it); and 2. because the twins mother was considered a commoner, she was a low-noble (was it count? or baron?) adopted daughter, she was basically a commoner, therefore those hipocrates value blood and status over everything. Remember, that when the emperor wanted to marry the empress, nobles were against it as "how can a 4th daughter of a countryside baron be chosen as an empress?!" ...so we can see that status/power/noble lineage is very appreciated there.

This is only my opinion, no offense. :blobsmilehappy:

Last edited: Apr 16, 2021
    Belle76 and Vermillion_ like this.
  4. pixel alien

pixel alien Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there nothing about crown prince brother's guardian ???

5. Vermillion_

Reading List:
    Link

Wow! Thanks for all the info as I didn't get to read the spoilers (they said it was deleted?). Yes, I was basing this only at the webtoon. I can't tell exactly which chapter but I can remember that so far, only the two elder brothers, the head maid, and the emperor were the ones who said about them being "half-blood royal" and those others only called them "illegitimate". I also remembered the time when the emperor tested Rurahel's healing power, the head maid was there and witnessed Rurahel's and emperor's conversation when the emperor asked how her healing works cuz the bïtch licked his hand greedily (like a starving person finally get to eat delicious food) and she said something like how she's not exactly a healer and that she actually used blood magic and when the emperor asked her why (I forgot if he asked cuz it's new to him or it's cuz that's somehow a forgotten magic), she said about how she's actually not a human but a heibi. She said about the contract and its details and asked for the empress' sit and the emperor turned her down right away and I think she was asked to leave. The emperor was creeped out as she deliberately showed him her overwhelming greed and find it hard to believe her as the race she claimed to be was long extinct. I think the head maid warned him to be wary of her. Then she's back when she was on top of the emperor telling more details about her contract with him. Most things he know about the heibi race are the ones he heard from her mouth and thus agreed to her last request (the castle, not seeing the twins, not killing her, blahblah).
    As to why she approached this emperor is not only because of his riches and possible benefits but also the power of the royal blood that was blessed to them by whoever the god/goddess it is. She was extremely greedy that the money, estate, and status of the royal family are not enough for her. She thought that the contract would last forever that's why she was extremely disappointed that she not only didn't get the royal power but also lost her powers and that only the kids were her only hold on the emperor.
    As for Eiji, I don't remember him having any idea about Rurahel's specie and called the twins "half-blood". If he ever did, he probably thinks of it as half royal half commomer.
    As for the empress, they're only against her cuz they can't benefit from her. She has brown hair too, she's far from the royal blood but we can see how much royal blood her children have. They are full-blood. So royalty or not, as long as both parties are humans, their children would be full-blood as royals are still humans, they just have benefits from the gods. So if Rurahel is a human, even if she can do blood magic pregnancy then the twins will possibly be of full-blood too, but she's not. Thus, the twins are half-blood only cuz their heibi blood won't mix with the human blood that happens to be of the royals. She forced two different bloods together, Arien having more of a heibi blood is proof that these two bloods definitely are incompatible and would only harm the children born with in this process.
    If "half-blood children won't live long" applies to all then that scar-faced illegitimate child who's only half noble half commoner would have been affected by incompatibility of his blood (died young cuz of blood issues) and would have his magic power halved as well. It was also said that the illegitimate children of the royals were only killed as they were a disgrace and not for the same reason as the twin's unsure survival, blood incompatibility, blah blah .
    As for Rurahel being a heibi, yes, it was kept secret. Idk how she got adopted by a rich noble but approaching the emperor despite already having the rich life shows how much power-hungry she is. She only revealed that to the emperor to get what she wants. As for the emperor, he hid that fact as well in order to protect the twins and was only shared with the elder brothers as they were of age of understanding. He can only assure that he didn't cheated his wife but he can't tell about the blood magic contract to others (except Lloyd, Alec, and jead maid). This is to ensure the secrecy of the twin's birth as he thought he's still in contract with her. If the others would know about Rurahel being a heibi who would die with him, the ones who are against the emperor would have already slaughtered them to kill the emperor and eliminate the disgraceful existence of the "mistress" and their illegitimate children.

I hope I answered all your questions and explained it properly. And again, this was only based on the webtoon hehe.

What I meant to say about heibi blood won't mix with human blood that happened to be of a royal, I meant it to be "mixed as one", thus considered halved. Half heibi half human royalty. I noticed that "mixed-blood" was meant to be "mixed-species" as only the twins and the ones who were in emperor's explanations were called but the others that are half royalty/noble half commoner are called illegitimate. The ones who called the twins "illegitimate" were the ones who thought the emperor cheated, the ones who were unaware of Rurahel's specie.

rock.doll likes this.
  6. rock.doll

Reading List:
    Link
    Mm. Makes sense. :hmm:

The only thing that confuses me is in ch. 67 in raws (i read the tl on insta so may not be 100% correct) there's the flashback of Eiji being informed of "emperor brought to the palace the illegimitate children" and and Eiji wa like "mm, well, they will not live much, tho it's interesting, so let's see them" ....the translation may not be 100% accurate as it's MTL but from what I get, Eiji know that half-blood does not live long BUT there were previous hints in the webtoon, and even spoilers here and some ch/s I read from the novel, that Eiji does not know much about Rurahel. I may be wrong here, but I think besides the emperor, head maid, Loyd and Alec, not sure if anyone else knows that Rurahel is a heibi. I have the feeling like everyone know about twins mixed-blood but then does not know about Rurahel being a heibi lol. This what make me confused, why is Eiji also sure that twins will not live long...but I may be wrong because of MTL and I have to re-read the novel. Maybe when we get to see official translated chapter 67 ...maybe it will become clearer.

Well, all I can see is that apparently not even the royal family, that has superior intelligence (or better to say, memory haha) and powers, know much about heibi. Only from books and even that is limited as I can see. Interesting, how Rurahel is a heibi, a race that was extinct thousands years ago and there's not even much information in books? And are there more of this race but they hide themselves? :blobawkward:

Vermillion_ likes this.
  7. Vermillion_

Reading List:
    Link

It's not officially revealed yet but Eiji might be informed late? Since he can now understand and can even enter the battlefield. There's probably more of them heibi species but are extremely rare, considering the fact that even Rurahel herself doesn't know much of her blood magic. It's still a mystery how she managed to survive too. Like how the heeeck did she managed to stay alive when she was supposed to be extinct? Does her healing powers made her close to being immortal? If not then did her parents managed to find each other to continue their race? There's still a lot of things about this specie we don't know I'm craving for more info :blobdizzy:

(Btw, I'm glad you get to understand my explanation earlier lol I did a lot of edit I got warned pffft)

rock.doll likes this.
  8. rock.doll

Reading List:
    Link
    well, it was easy to understand bc I also read the webtoon haha! :blobpopcorn_cool:

there are some plotholes that well, it's author-sama fault and we can't do anything here. the webtoon is only on it's 1st season, the novel is not available in ENG, so a lot of things are confusing. still, it's a good story, one-read family story which is nice.

Vermillion_ likes this.
  9. Vermillion_

Reading List:
    Link
    Agree! It's a story for me to read when I had enough of them bïtches. At least here, the only bïtch is now :blobhyperthink:justabotwork

rock.doll likes this.
  10. nekoloveraly

nekoloveraly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Will there be any romance in the webtoon? I think someone mentioned there won't be, does that mean the webtoon will be very different from the novel or?

11. Lizell06

Lizell06 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Uhh, does that mean, the twin brother lose the guardian ownership after giving his own royal magic powers to his twin sister? I think that would be sad because twin brother really likes the idea of having a guardian.

Alniyat likes this.
  12. lalabongo

lalabongo New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    helloooo! i just wanna ask if there's anything mentioning about the ages of lloyd and eiji (and the emperor too)??? and is the emperor's guardian dead already since he transferred it to the late empress to slow her disease??? and is there any scene in the novel where we can finally see the crown prince's guardian???

13. GeeDy08

GeeDy08 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kinda hoping to see legit spoiler from the manhwa. Like the typical how the novel end spoilers hehehe

Hopefully an angel will drop legit spoilers

Thanks in advance.

14. Meizey

Meizey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I found a lot of posts saying that the webtoon is different from the novel (like a lot different). I want to ask a couple of questions:
    1. Will Arjen always be more affiliated with the Guardian because his royal blood is dominant?
    2. Will Arien became a grand sorceress because of her great mana and dominant heibi blood, so she is more connected to the nature?
    3. Will Arien have a close relationship with Forest Empire (I ask because of her dream where she feels really familiar, but doesn't know where she is)?
    4. Will there be any romance - will the princes, Arien and Arjen, guardians, emperor, any of them or all of them end up with someone?
    As far as I could understand there is no incest (which I love) and it's just their over the top love and protection.

15. Joh483

Joh483 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For what I took from spoilers the novel and manhwa have a lot of differences.....but in the novel a person said that the twins suffered a lot in the firsts volumes but latter they get better and more confident(they kinda grew more stronger both mentally and physically I think) so its better than the beginning.....but we don't know how the manhwa will work out.

16. Silver_Luna

Silver_Luna Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

It is the twin sister, Arien that has a weak royal blood, as she has more of heibi blood and thus, Arien has greater amount of mana than her brother, Arjen that has thicker royal blood and stronger bond to the (royal) guardian.

Selin and rock.doll like this.
  17. Cher709

Cher709 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I came here for spoilers and got nothing...

Selin and peachynik like this.
  18. Jeje

Jeje Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope for a Time skip in the Manhwa

19. EAMELDA

EAMELDA Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't read all of this , can any one tell me if the girl will be in relationship with any one or not ?? I can't find my answer

Selin likes this.
  20. crunchberry

crunchberry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Jason, the guardian.