Spoiler The Way to Protect the Female Lead's Older Brother/여주인공의 오빠를 지키는 방법

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by GolgoGolgo, Jan 31, 2021.

1. KindapitiedMielle

KindapitiedMielle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Provide thy the raws and the contract shall be complete although I'd be translating it from where the manhwa when I start translating it at.

Xienne, Regyne83 and lovelysunshiine like this.
  2. aetheerry

aetheerry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The room Roxana was in is a hallucination room. She had to do a special test at the age of fifteen where the children of Agriche must kill the precious person who appears in front of them. She had Achille. Since he is already dead by Deon's hands, she knows it is an illusion. However, she hesitated because Roxana assumed that her older brother Achille got her. As she hesitates, Deon saw her vulnerable state (hence the reason why he wants her to cry) and plans to finish Achille but Roxana didn't let that happen and killed the illusion multiple times.

I hope you understand:blobsmilehappy: and my bad for the late reply.

3. nehamerchant123

nehamerchant123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait so how does Sylvia have the powers in the og novel if they only pass to the first child?

Also I've been trying to mtl some scenes I've managed to find from the novels but can someone confirm that
    Sylvia and Jeremy seem to have some sort of rivalry going on over Roxana? From what I'm understanding they have some sort of a conversation at some point where Jeremy just brags about how he's Roxana's favorite sibling and Sylvia replies by saying that Roxana lets her call her sister. I need to know that this dynamic is real because it's so cute lol

vannaokuzo, shiory, Tobbit and 16 others like this.
  4. lovelysunshiine

lovelysunshiine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s 15+ i already tried every method to access it to mtl but i couldn’t get them

5. HappySheep00

HappySheep00 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dion's latest hairsyle reminds me if Hexion from Please throw me away....and I love it !

He's like Hexions dark and sinister brother :blobnosebleed::blobpeek:

Jukki and Regyne83 like this.
  6. orichan

orichan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does Roxanna or her family have any magic powers? Or is her family purely non-magic but managed to gain powers because of their cunningness / ruthlessness?

7. loafsenpai

loafsenpai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Roxana's older sister, Griselda, has forbidden magic spell books that come in handy later. I believe Griselda may also possess some magic ornaments and/or skills too. Otherwise, I don't believe the Agriches have magic power. They rely on ruthlessness, cunning, and skill/strength.

8. JimmyFalcon

JimmyFalcon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn that made me sad. OG Roxanna was a legend, not physically strong and cowardly but she's a grower. Respect is due.

9. HQSocke

HQSocke New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hey so I really want to read the novel, because I think there would be more depth to the story, but it seems like there are no chapters available? Does someone know how I get access to it?

I would if no one volunteered?

Creolenerd, Mrs.Mary and Choccolat like this.
  10. Veille

Veille Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The women of Agriches

Are BADASS. :aww::blobnosebleed:

11. moon-bunnies

moon-bunnies Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ppl secretly shipping dion & roxana, but i'm out here shipping sierra x maria. instead of interacting with randt agriches, their husband, we only see them having tea parties with each other. if that's not wlw energy idk what is.

also if anyone can summarize cassis & roxana's reunion, that'd be great :blobsmilehappyeyes:

Leiza, licilou, Creolenerd and 3 others like this.
  12. Yumiko Heartfilia

Yumiko Heartfilia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When will we get to see Cassis in manhwa after three years skip!?

13. Fkim24

Fkim24 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually he will come and see roxana but she thinks that he is deon
    So he will actually show up I think it's between chapter 33 to 35

Even after sierra leave the mansion, maria keep looking for her and not even care about deon

In recent chapter of the manhwa, there is a reconciliation meeting between the five families in Wygdrasil. At night, Roxana go outside her room and if I'm not mistaken she sits under the tree. Then she saw someone with a cloak and thinks that he is deon. Then she looks away and tell the man not to come near her but that man keep approach her. After a while, roxana keep not looking and that man put his cloak to roxana. Roxana realise then that he is not deon but when she looks behind that man has gone.
    Roxana join the last banquet in wygdrasil with Jeremy and Lant. The last family to come to the hall is Pedelian. When the pedelian family come into the banquet hall, everybody especially lant and jeremy shock to see Cassis entering with the Pedelian family. Cassis looks at Roxana like it is not hard to find her in crowd (well, of course because she is an outstanding beauty) and Roxana also look into Cassis golden eyes too. Roxana feels that Cassis has turn into such a man, with an aura that does not fall behind his father, Rischel Pedelian (i don't know if i spell it right or not).

Last edited: Apr 27, 2021
  14. coffee_spacegirl

coffee_spacegirl New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hi everyone, i've been a lurker and have access to the chapters. im willing to mtl, proofread, and share! what's the best way to do it without getting in trouble with authors?

Taengsyam, boom2424 and Uncopyright like this.
  15. Scarlet Feather

Scarlet Feather Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably post your... fanfiction/spoilers... here under spoiler tags.
    I've also seen other people also use pastebin and link it in the forums under the spoiler tag. This is a nice method as you don't need an account and can create "docs" anonymously. I believe you also can't easily search/find them either.
    Either way, there's still a chance that if it get's overshared or posted on social media, that the links may be taken down.
    Be careful with your account too. I've seen users get in trouble/delete their account.

Creolenerd likes this.
  16. Ellavader6666

Ellavader6666 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's great:blobparty:, pls continue from where the manhwa left off if you can:aww:

Fearless_Sten likes this.
  17. Vivixoxo

Vivixoxo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She doesn't. She never used her powers in the OG novel. You can see this from the side story with OG Roxana's point of view. She might have an indirect effect/power, but in terms of directly using powers, she doesn't have any. Also, usually in these manhwas, the original novel isn't always 100% accurate. As for Jeremy and Sylvia, they don't really have a good impression of each other haha. But yes, that scene was cute ^_^

Nope, the majority of the Agriches rely on physical strength, weapons and the use of other illegal stuff like poison and drugs. They can technicially learn how to use magic (like OG Roxana was able to cast spells), but they don't have an affinity for it. The only person in Agriche who uses magic is Griselda, but even she has to rely on sorcery books for that.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2021
    Tobbit, boom2424, Marie_0720 and 2 others like this.
  18. TheReadeeer

TheReadeeer Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Am I the only who is happy about the fact that Roxana will not be married to Cassius ?

19. Regyne83

Regyne83 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But they are together in the end and the side story... So not really sure where you are coming from...?