Spoiler Remarried Empress

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by midnight reader, Jun 9, 2019.

1. Yukiyukidesu

Yukiyukidesu Active Member

Reading List:
    Link

Please how much i want to like ,quote, and share this thousand Times!!! :cry::cry: for real sometimes readers forgot that trashta and sovieshit were not so innocent as they thought

Deleted member 282232 likes this.
  2. crosselle

crosselle New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is Allen dead? Heard somewhere he got executed :(

3. Deleted member 282232

Deleted member 282232 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah man. He got dragged to the guillotine because of his father.

Actually she was for lifetime imprisoned. But a guard (who if I remember correctly, was a Navier fan) threw her a poison. But suicide was her option instead of the imprisonment. She would've begged for death cause the prison was all dark and isolated. It was scary, she consumed poisoned knowing all that she would lose her mind slowly if not dead.

Volublekoala965 likes this.
  4. BUTT

BUTT Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, anyone can help direct me to Sovieshu's Reaction to Navier's Pregnancy because the link attached on the pinned post is not working

5. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Was a rapist anway

6. Aiatsu

Aiatsu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He was shocked. "How futile is my divorce plan, in less than a year did she get pregnant?" He starts to think he is infertile. Then Henry teases him by sending an invitation to Navier's baby shower. He is enraged with jealousy and imagines the baby he always wanted to have with Navier. "A child who could be my daughter". So he wishes the child would never look like Navier (as he wanted them to be their daughter) and look like Henry. Finally, when he hears that she had twins, he has a fit of jealousy and sadness, wondering how silly he is.

7. ayami123

ayami123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    did the story ended?

8. LeideLis

LeideLis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In a form of view, Shovieshit was the infertily one.. because the magic bed only make faster has a child, not made a infertily woman be fertily and we can read, that Navier have twins, like a boy and a girl, like she has two ovocity, what make that she was never the infertily one! Because the bed made her has two ovulations, that is pretty good, and a signal of fertility! And a man infertily is impossible to have babys, because this infertily couple, that the man is the problem and want to have babys went to sperm bank, to make the FIV. Because this i think that Trash baby was never be Sovieshit baby, and duke Ergy only put 2 +2 in days count and see that it was impossible to be Sovieshit baby and make the show only to have more time and revenge against sovieshit and trasha.. because when i read, have times that i have the feeling that Ergy despise trasha, like he want to see her suffer... like she is very irritaded, but Ergy like see her be hurt or streeded, i have this impression when i read it...

9. BUTT

BUTT Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think what Sovieshu (Sorry for the spelling!) should've done from the beginning learning that Rashta is pregnant is not to divorce Navier, instead he should've plan and discussed with Navier to simply adopt the child as her son with the emperor's concubine, in that way there'll be a legitimacy in terms of heir. In this way he could've avoided the drama and downfall of his royal lineage.

Or is this not possible?

prongsletaelin likes this.
  10. WinnieS

WinnieS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys, help me here. I’m rather confused AGAIN. I was reading the manhwa and someone, or precisely two people insisted that they read the novel and Gloriem is indeed Sovieshu’s child. And indeed Elzy did tempered with the result, and what he said to Sovieshu was correct, that the child is his. And the imperial doctor is not stupid to not be able to tell how far along is Rashta’s pregnancy when they diagnosed her, that it has been months since she run away, and if she’s already pregnant, she should be showing some sign already by the time the sh!t, oppss, pardon the language, slept with her. Anyone can really clarify this AGAIN? Sorry, can’t help but ask.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2021
    underrawr, Xi-hime and Jukki like this.
  11. lembayung

lembayung Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Navier refused to adopt the child, Navier didn't believe she is infertile, to convince Navier, Soviet has to tell Navier what he told the high priest that they eat the cookies that make someone infertile and cause he is scared, he lied to his mother that he is the only one who eat the cookies and thus he is the only one who get the treatment. But even after knowing the truth, I doubt that Navier would want to adopt the child. When Navier implicitly told the newspaper that she know Soviet plan to divorce her ahead of times and Heinry helped her during that hard times (to debunk the rumors that she and Heinry had an affair before the divorce), Soviet reading the newspaper thinking that Navier must be so hurt thinking he abandoned her, send Navier a letter saying that he didn't plan to abandoned her forever, he is going to enthroned her back after a year (Navier didn't reply his letter as an answer), but Soviet persistently ask her on his wedding asking for her answer saying he didn't want to lose her, Navier pointed out that it was his wedding and snorted in her head remembering how Soviet holding hands with Rasta lovingly throughout the entire parade.

Navier : Did you think I would be happy to receive a letter in which you said you would make me the Empress again in a year?”
    Soviet : (surprised and shuddered)
    Navier : How are you so sure that one year won’t turn into two? What if you have a second child in that time, will it be extended?”
    Soviet : Navier../
    Navier : A year later, even if you keep your word, I don’t want to raise nor be the mother of Your Majesty’s child with Rasta, I would not like it if after raising that child to reject me growing up, hearing words like ‘its mother’s enemy’

12. InTheEther

InTheEther Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Adding to the above a bit, Navier is behaving pretty realistically.
    Logically she knows that it’s not the baby’s fault, and the high road would be to just wish Stupidshoe and Rashta the best.
    Emotions aren’t all that logical. She’s self aware enough to recognize that she would resent the hell out of that baby. It’s unfair to the kid, but that’s how it is. Especially if she were doing all the hard work of educating the kid(s) while Rashta was waltzing around doing all the fun bits.

In the most recent chaps she is good enough that she doesn’t want anything too terrible to happen to the couple, and she doesn’t want anything too bad to happen to the country. But she also can’t help wanting to see Rashta fall on her face and see the two suffer just a bit.
    She’s not a saint, but she’s also good enough that she’s not going to actively help their fall along.

13. crosselle

crosselle New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    damn fr good riddance

14. InTheEther

InTheEther Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To clarify, there’s no indication Allan raped Rashta. Their relationship ended before the book though, so we never get a real view of what it was like.
    The power dynamic was so far in his favor that the relationship could be nothing but hinky, but the same could be said of her relationship with Stupidshoe. Based on everything we know of it, it really seems like he was just Sovieshu V1. Her life got easier by sleeping with the young master and she pulled the same manipulation tactics, trying to get him to marry her so she could gain status. It worked better on him as well, as he remains completely smitten with her through the whole book. Unfortunately for her him being that easily manipulatable meant that he was too weak willed to go against his father.
    So while the circumstances were questionable, we never get any indication that Rashta was anything but a fully willing participant.

15. Saorihirai

Saorihirai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    omg your response was so well written, I'm gonna give this novel a second try. And I wholeheartedly agree. I have always thought Rashta to be extremely greedy rather than poor or ignorant.

Alev, WinnieS, Ismalia and 3 others like this.
  16. Celebrianna

Celebrianna ❤️‍Solo Leveling❣️

Reading List:
    Link
    And isn’t it so sweet that the baby girl does look like Navier so Stupidshoe’s wish didn’t come true? I love it. I still can’t believe how he just threw Navier away but Navier ends up with someone who treats her openly affectionate which has the impact to make her a bit more open and honest with her feelings.

WinnieS, Aiatsu, Ismalia and 2 others like this.
  17. Thefseech

Thefseech Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel so bad for S. Imagine knowing your whole Life that your mom made you and your best friend/wife infertile. Does N ever find out about the cookies?

I also like how corky and weird Navi's personality.

I honestly wish S could be N concubine...it's really sad losing someone you love

Last edited: May 2, 2021
  18. Ayoe4fun

Ayoe4fun Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well said . I agree with you. Someone like rashta who pretend to be ignorant and innocent but have greeds is someone who is the real villain.

simplysharonda, Alev, aldrim_ and 2 others like this.
  19. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes Sovishu was an innocent boy who was tricked by the evil seductress who he bought home and gave no traning too. He is not the real villain at all

He should have been redeemed and become a part of naivers harme cause hes so hot

I do wonder tho. In the future of there world will people look at rahsta as a vitime too like we look at helena of troy and people like anne boleyn as victims? I think so. She does remind me of other pitiful women of our history who were scapegoates of men and entitled royals who owned slaves. Would people mae movies and novels from rahstas point of view like we do now? She tickes all the tragic characters boxes after all

Om the other hand sovishi navier and hienly would prob be viewed In a negative light. Since we can guess that this is a quasi European setting and will probably go the way if went in our world or somewhat like that.

20. Ayoe4fun

Ayoe4fun Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I won't say soviesch with no fault. I think everyone in this novel have negative side. But as i read more, that innocent mask of rashta but doing evil deeds hurting innocent people is bad.
    Okay, henry did something bad as west empire ruler to east empire to the point that kid who is favored by navier losing her power, but he tried to fix it.

In soviesch's case, hi biggest mistake is the moment he brought rashta home, it was all over between him and navier. And all his action to get navier back is laughable considering how much hurtful he said and done to her.

And in navier term, i don't really see much problem. Maybe because I consider the moment rashta brought by soviesch, navier act is plausible. She didn't make scene but she won't stay still when she and her people was framed

simplysharonda likes this.