Spoiler Never Marry a Man Who Has Space

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by BobChan, Apr 27, 2021.

1. BobChan

BobChan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

Title: 绝不嫁有空间的男人 | Never Marry a Man Who Has Space
    Link to official raws: http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=1987857
    Link to NU: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/never-marry-a-man-who-has-space/

Synopsis:
    From doomsday transmigrated into the male-only mysterious world, Liao Han found that the most unlucky thing was not turned into an extremely beautiful, little weak chicken but being married as daughter-in-law to someone delicate (pampered) with a Chūnibyō disease.

Strive hard to educate this ‘lunatic’ into an upright boy? Liao Han said, forget it! Go away! Get out as far as you can!

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. psychofreak

psychofreak Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh lol I mtl'd this not too long ago, but only up to chapter 38. I dropped it because I just can't with the ML.

BobChan likes this.
  4. psychofreak

psychofreak Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can give a few info(at least from what I can remember). It's mtl, so some stuff may not be accurate(plus some stuff may be wrong, I've since read many other novels after this, so forgive me for any inaccuracy).
    • MC belongs to the butterfly clan, basically a bunch of pretty beings but also weak. Being in this clan though, MC had the ability the conjure butterfly wings on his back. It becomes like a tattoo when not in use. Also it's useless for flying, though not sure if it improves once MC becomes stronger.
    • MC's previous life, he was a gold ability user, so he's hella strong. He can make weapons. IIRC he's still a gold ability user after transmigrating, but he had to work really hard to level up. He was already training to forge items when I stopped reading.
    • MC treats the ML like a kid, well, they're both underage. ML was only twelve, I repeat, 12 years old, when they married. MC was fifteen. Even other stories let their kids marry at 15. I don't know why the fuck would any parent want to marry their kid that young, I mean, boy didn't even seemed to know he had the same equipment as MC(this world has no women, so there's only pretty dudes that can pop out babbies). MC also acted like a freaking nanny for the ML, like cuddling to sleep, reading stories before bed(seriously like wtf).
    • ML is the city lord's second son. People like the ML has their own "space", like in typical cultivation stories, but the difference is not everyone has it, and anyone who does have it are considered really really strong. So these guys with spaces are treated and coveted highly. Also, they can form contracts to other people they can choose to, which is kinda like forming a life bond with that person, and they can cultivate together in that space. Anyone who gets chosen to have that contract will be lucky(welp, while ML didn't formally form a contract with MC, he did let MC enter his space, which basically reflects not only his power, but his overall being e.g. when ML is angry, the moon in the space becomes dim, stuff like that. It also contains this life tree, which I think symbolises the owner's vitality, so only the most trusted person would be able to enter that space.)
    • ML's personality is...hmm...so let's say you're a kid that had no parental guidance whatsoever, and you can do whatever the fuck you want. People annoy you? Kill. You get tired/bored of your pet? Kill. Your concubine's new mount is just a docile and weak creature? Let your carnivorous mount eat it. Your concubine suggests you might have other partners in the future(because it's inevitable), SEND THEM AWAY to somewhere that's equivalent of a cold palace. Ah, your concubine still seem unaffected? He still looks happy and content? SEND HIM TO HARD LABOR. Oh, the concubine is still adapting quite well? Hmph. Wait, someone wants to marry the concubine I DISCARDED LIKE TRASH? Have that other person go to prison, then let my concubine get back to my palace, like nothing happened for like a year. This is just a few instances. There's also the possessiveness, at first MC wasn't even allowed to have friends.
    • MC can really adapt well to the situation, well, he did live through the apocalypse. He somehow started getting fond of the "bear child", as he calls the ML. He treated the ML more like a little brother, or even a son, because as I've mentioned earlier, he's more like a nanny. Romantically, they're both virgins, but ML seemed to be the one who's already starting to fall first, he just has no idea what it was. After getting the MC back from that hard labor place, ML seemed to get some advise how to woo people. Too bad, MC is a bit dense when it comes to romance, and he knows ML will have to have other concubines at some point whether he likes it or not. Heck, before he got sent away and "lost favor", ML asked MC to help him choose his next concubine, as a form of punishment(?) for having the audacity to annoy the ML. MC actually obliged, which was funny. He's like meh, while ML is frustrated that MC doesn't seem to care about him. MC treats their marriage more like a business, he stays with the ML since he can get some benefits like getting to study and train to get stronger. Once he can stand on his own, he plans to leave iirc. (which is ideal, tbh.)
    • The part where I stopped reading is when someone from the peacock clan arrived at the city, and is rumored to be the ML's next concubine.
    I'm not sure what kind of dere the ML can be classified as, but I just got turned off altogether with everything. It could've been cute if the ML weren't such an annoying little shit.

juanexbi likes this.