Spoiler Marriage B

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by DearBlue, Aug 11, 2020.

1. Merrar

Merrar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there anyone translating this novel?
    I need more chapters :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:

nanu00 and mrsseien like this.
  2. Deleted member 282232

Deleted member 282232 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Terrio is a slimy muddy bitch

3. illysillymilly

illysillymilly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    sssiiigggggghhhhhh i wish i could read even just the MTL chapters.... I wanna know more about what happens with Terio's goofyass

4. Dragon_Reader

Dragon_Reader Humans just don't taste as good as books \( ̄ハ ̄)

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope nope didn't like the MC in this one AT ALL. She is so passive that she is nothing but a doll! She doesn't even know who her real enemies are, doesn't give a fuck about herself and if she is going to be so fucking tired of living blah blah, why not just kill herself once she realised she was born again?

5. evilbonsai

evilbonsai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The author loves misunderstanding between leads very much in her both novel male lead and female lead have a misunderstanding :blob_grin:

6. BlueRoseJuliet

BlueRoseJuliet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to know what happens after Terio left to live with Ellie? I just want to see the look on his face when he realizes MC was serious.

7. tabularasa7

tabularasa7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I have been reading the raws, which you can actually purchase through ridibooks. But here are a few spoilers:

So basically, in the previous timeline, Terio comes home from his mistress to find the MC dead, and suddenly feels instant regret because, guess what, she’s the only family or what have you he had left. So now he sets out a funeral for her, and realizes that giving her his last name on her gravestone or whatever is the first time he’s ever acknowledged her as his wife, so while he sits there mourning his stupidity, we cut back to the Grand Duke Betelgius, who finds out the MC killed herself. Apparently, he expected the MC to divorce her husband, so this was unexpected. So he forces his way into the funeral, and there’s a confrontation between the two men, where the Grand Duke admits Ellie was a plant to try and get the MC to split up with Terio. He then uses magic to restrain Terio and the guards so he could teleport out of the place stealing the casket. Then the story switches back to the present.

Last edited: May 5, 2021
  8. tabularasa7

Reading List:
    Link
    One thing I forgot to mention is that:

During their arguments at the funeral Annecy sees that Terio puts Goyo’s last name as Alte and thinks it’s a joke because of the way Terio treated the MC for the last seven years, so he uses magic to erase it from the tombstone

9. tabularasa7

Reading List:
    Link
    Meanwhile, in the second timeline:

After Annecy yeets Terio to the mountains full of monsters, Terio figures out where he is using some special magical gadget and starts the long trek home. He’s apparently too good of a knight to be eaten by the monsters. Meanwhile, Melissa rushes into the room where Goyo is in excitement only for Goyo to tell her he “suddenly had to leave for home”, and Melissa feeling awkward about everything kind of slinks out of the room. Timeskip of about three weeks and it’s the wedding day. Annecy works fast and Goyo is mildly surprised by how quick he got such a big wedding together but mostly she’s just tired by the whole ordeal because all she can think about is her first marriage. Melissa apologizes for ruining her engagement, and asks if Goyo has heard from Terio, and Goyo, who now actually knows where Terio went, waffles and is like, “why would he contact me?”

10. donaiseiyuu

donaiseiyuu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dear thanks for the spoilers. What is the ending like with the second and first timeline? I'm quite confused to be honest with all this time travelling...

11. tabularasa7

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven’t read the ending of the entire story just yet. We’re still in volume 1 of like 5 volumes, so there’s quite a ways to go. Also, storywise, the wedding and such happen before the spoilers I posted above about the first timeline. So we find out that:
    Annecy confronts Terio at her funeral in the first timeline after we see them get married in the second timeline.

I just addressed those spoilers first because people were curious what happened in the first timeline after she died.

Last edited: May 5, 2021
  12. donaiseiyuu

donaiseiyuu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks dear for being willing to wade through the MTL and spoil us! Hope that awful Terio gets the ending he deserves!

evanesco99211 likes this.
  13. tabularasa7

Reading List:
    Link
    After the wedding:

Goyo and Annecy are riding a boat down a river (the wedding was on the boat, so I think it might be a yacht or something) and they are drinking wine and talking. Annecy asks Goyo why she doesn’t want to inherit the Rubiet dukedom, and she replies she just doesn’t care about it. She then goes on to say that all she really wanted was a happy family, married with love and respect and happy children because her own family was unhappy when she grew up. But now she doesn’t care about such things. Annecy replies he can’t love her but he’ll always respect her, and gets a little annoyed when she doesn’t believe him. She asks him what he wants and he gets all scary and says he wants power that can’t be taken from him. Then he says he was joking and that he has someone he wants to repay. Then Goyo asks if he has relationship experience and he says he doesn’t have any and Annecy thinks it’s a bit weird that Goyo really is unaffected by his charms. They talk about the kiss at the ball and he kisses her to test out her reaction, and she really doesn’t care, and he makes a joke saying his wife is difficult, which shocks Goyo because she was never called that (wife) before. Then we suddenly get a flashback/dream from Annecy where someone is offering him something called Valverdi and in exchange they will take out the Rubiet dukedom. He wakes up to find they both fell asleep drinking on the deck of the boat, and he thinks about how Goyo seemed like the typical aristocrat but now he sees she’s incredibly depressed. Goyo wakes up at some point and says she’s fine if there’s no love before falling back asleep and Annecy carries her back to the cabin (he kisses her on the forehead to help with hangover, lol) swearing to destroy Rubiet. Then we see Terio makes it back home and he immediately heads to the Rubiet estate, even though he’s been wanderfor weeks. The story switches over to the first timeline and that’s where the funeral scene takes place.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2021
  14. tabularasa7

Reading List:
    Link
    After we cut back to the second timeline:

Goyo and Annecy boat around on the river for a few days, then return to the Marquis’ mansion. Annecy is kind of a flashy guy but by this point Goyo is used to it. He shows her around the mansion, and they eventually wind up in a giant rose garden, where Annecy stuns Goyo by telling her he grew it himself with magic. He then offers to teach her magic, which surprises her because learning magic tends to be prohibitively expensive even for nobility and it’s not worth it if you don’t have talent. She says she’ll think about it, and thinks he’s wearing a pretty good mask with how nice he’s being. Eventually they stop for dinner, and Annecy asks her about her favorite foods, which she doesn’t really have. Frustrated, Annecy sits next to her at the table and asks her what she does and doesn’t like. Goyo says she doesn’t like flashy things, and he asks if that means she doesn’t like him. She says he’s fine, and then is stunned when he suddenly kisses her again. She accuses him of lying when he said he wasn’t experienced but he just replies he learned it from his wife. Then he offers to show her the bedroom (they use some kind of magic portal to get there since it’s on the fourth floor, and Goyo thinks it’s good to be married to a wizard) and she’s shocked to find he expected to share one, since previously she and Terio never did. They agree to sleep in the same bed, and she asks him if he wants children, expecting him to say no. He hedges in his answer since he’s never really wanted children after his experience as an illegitimate child and he’s expecting them to divorce in a few years anyway. Goyo accepts his answer and says she will take contraception but he says she doesn’t have to because it’s bad for her- also, he can use magic for that.

Annecy is told that Terio went to the Rubiet house so he has someone do some investigation into Terio. Meanwhile, after Goyo falls asleep in their shared bed, he heads out to interrogate some nobleman about the Rubiet duke. From what I can gather, Goyo’s father might be involved in the slave trade? From what it sounds like, since Annecy is the Emperor’s illegitimate son, the duke told the Empress about his existence and they may have sold him into slavery? But he was picked up by the head of Valverdi (seems to be some underground organization) and he eventually became the head.

He gets the report back on Terio and finds out that Terio’s mom died when he was young and he missed her in his life. When asked what she looked like, she sounds a lot like Goyo in appearance and Annecy thinks he figured out why Terio is obsessed with Goyo.

Last edited: May 6, 2021
  15. _mAria

_mAria Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

oh wow... what a toxic mindset you got there. stories do not always have badass and strong female leads. if u don’t like the story, u can just not read it and not make an ignorant comment about suicide and depression.

16. Autumn Leaves

Autumn Leaves Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers!! Spoil us more please :aww:

17. Dragon_Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh wow... What a toxic mindset you have about someone who has an opinion different from yours! And I am not ignorant about suicide and depression since my fucking best friend called me up saying "Hey, I have rat poison with me and I want to kill myself." I have been accompanying her for therapy for more than 8 years counting today. I have been with her through her highs and lows.
    Certainly do not want an intolerant someone like you commenting on my life and my opinion.
    Seriously though, what is your problem? I have neither forced others to accept my view point nor have I insulted others who do not share my view point. I literally stopped looking at this forum until I got this notification.
    The one who has a problem with contradictory point of view is you and get over yourself.

Edit - Honestly, I know how uncomfortable it feels when a book u like is not liked by someone else. However, I would never attack that personal personally. I will try to give my opinion on why I like the book with the hope that the person may change his mind and read the book.
    If you had told me why u liked the book, I might have even thought of reading it ahead and see if I changed my mind. Instead, u have chosen to attack me.
    What a joke.

Last edited: May 9, 2021
  18. evanesco99211

evanesco99211 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is a public thread. If you post here, other people can comment on it if they feel like it's wrong.

You say you are not ignorant, yet you openly suggest committing suicide while making fun of her depression. So, honestly, I don't buy your story. This has nothing to do with how much I love or hate this story. Even if she's not a real person, your comment is too much.

If you don't want to receive any more notification of this story, you do realize you could always Unwatch it, right? (Edited long after the original post: I realized you're right that unwatching won't stop the notification when people react to your post but deleting the post seems to do it)

Last edited: May 27, 2023
    Mofrazier05, Asheza, JARS and 20 others like this.
  19. Dragon_Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    1) This is a public thread for discussing the story. My comment was on the story. The other person's comment was on me. So, no. It's wrong.
    2) This is a story. My comment is for a fictional character in a fictional story. That u r associating it with real life is a you issue, not my issue. I love books with yandere MLs. If someone remotely similar comes out in RL, I am calling the cops. See that line between RL and imaginary? Well, distinguish between the two.
    3) Suicide is a sensitive topic. If this were a forum discussing mental health and other issues, I should be beaten up for my comment. But this forum is for discussing creative stories. Why are u bashing the real me for my comment of a fake character? U think it's super good to insult someone in RL based on their opinion on someone of reel life?
    4) This is for all out here who have taken my comment on suicide out of context. My question is a genuine question on the character of a supposed heroine of a fantasy story. Please do not take it to reflect anyone or any event in real life (tbh can't believe I am giving a warning the sort we watch in the beginning of movies for a fucking spoiler thread comment).

Oh and I have unwatched the thread. I only got notification coz my comment was responded to. And now urs lol. That you would feel proud of 'confronting' someone who asks why a fictional character didn't commit suicide is fucking hilarious tbh

Say, so many crap novels in NU filled with rapists, mind-break shit and absolutely nonsensical novels - do u fight with the TLer about how damaging such stories are to others?

Edit - As for u believing not believing my story - lmaooo u think I give a fuck?

This is my last response coz this is a spoiler thread and not 'all hypocritical do-gooders and feel-gooders bash up someone else with a contradictory opinion' thread. Mods can delete my response if needed.

Fabicd and Drayne like this.
  20. DevilMoon

DevilMoon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Although you said it's your last response, as a person who reads long comments hoping for spoilers in a spoiler thread, I would like to say: you can hate the story, you can hate the Female Lead, but if you are picky about webnovels like me just read the genre, tags, and spoilers. If you wanna avoid passive leads that have bad things happening to them I suggest avoiding the 'emotionally weak protagonist' tag (if you hover over it with a mouse, it tells you that due to the personality or mindset of the protag, they suffer serious damage if things don't go as the expect it to or others criticise them for their actions) with a josei genre (it tells you that the romance is more realistic and less idealized). Obviously you gotta read the spoilers to know how the story is gonna go, so just do that next time.
    I'm still waiting for spoilers because this novel has not hit my bottom line: the female lead being in a harem or having a harem, the male lead cheating/having a mistress and not going thru hell and back and back into hell to get female lead back, the rape stuff you talked about in your comment, or complete nonsensical stories that doesn't flow or keeps repeating something over and over and makes me tired of reading it.... (like this one manhua I read, the FL transmigrates into wife of ML who was a jerk to her, then she died when he starts to liking her and in her new body she ends up with same ML, but someone makes them separate for years, then she went back to him and even more people are plotting to separate them.... it's just too much I dropped that story)..... I have to wonder who in their right minds authorized that story to be published... other great stories could have taken it's place.