Spoiler I Will Make an Effort to Change the Genre

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ahmya, Aug 17, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Ahyoe

Ahyoe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So. I read the manhwa. It's seems that Judith Maybaum's family was once a noble until her father generation. So her grandma didn't marry a commoner but maybe more of a low-ranking noble. But still her status didn't match her husband thats why she eloped.

2. Mae Rogel 82

Mae Rogel 82 Call me Mae _ [Red step-siblings(Eldest)]

Reading List:
    Link
    Well the fl lead is possessed! Then what about Luca .....male lead ....and Sofia the Duchess...?how they have change of character?

deadlatios and Laerta like this.
  3. hjnffnjh

hjnffnjh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just realized this now but isn't Luca's mom and dad related? Damn. Good thing this is fictional if not I doubt Luca would be as good looking as portrayed.

Laerta likes this.
  4. papapa

papapa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    forget physical appearance, im more afraid if he had that blood-genes illness (what was it called again? yk that one disease where (mostly) royals newborn have it as a byproduct from their parents close family marital, they usually bedridden/sick from since day 1 they're born, and most of them are died at young age). its maybe a normal thing back then, but medical speaking, its not.... healthy

so i kinda worried if Luca really ended up with royals (again), its kinda a turn off for me (thank God, Rudy have a commoner mother)

Maria otohime, Selin, Laerta and 3 others like this.
  5. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don’t think Sophie was a commoner. She was a maid of honour of the royal princess, they usually have noble status at least in korean novels.

Maria otohime, Elisee, Th.ay and 11 others like this.
  6. papapa

papapa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    but i read on manhwa, it said "his mother is a commoner" (i forget the exact line, but its something similar; refers to Rudy's BG)

7. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it could be some translation misinterpretation, but so far I believe it wasn’t mentioned that she’s a commoner neither in translated novel chapters nor in manhwa. There was one line about Rudiger not having royal blood, but this is different.

Jukki, Laerta and LokaLari like this.
  8. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly, minor confusion on my part with the 2 translation groups but what IS Rudy's current title, Fleur has him a Viscount, Truck has him a Baron. The former has easy readability but the latter seem more accurate upon reading.
    Also... I might as well put Sophia on what we know about ladies in waiting like at The Villainess is a Marionette where MCs lady in waiting are all noble ladies (and early spoilers are just a mistranslation and Sophia wasn't Vanessa's maid)
    it makes sense she's a lady in waiting. It'd be scandalous otherwise for a high ranking duke to marry a commoner (but depending on the settings, even maids could be low ranked nobilities)

Maria otohime, Th.ay, Laerta and 5 others like this.
  9. cometothedarkside97

cometothedarkside97 Unleash Your Imagination

Reading List:
    Link
    Tysm, this family tree helps me a lot with their confusing relations:blobsweat:

Th.ay, razufa, Laerta and 1 other person like this.
  10. asuramaru

asuramaru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah and they wanted poor Luca to marry another close relative princess Charlotte...Geez can imagine what might happen to him and his children if that were the case

11. GeeDy08

GeeDy08 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    T

Thank youuuuu so much for the spoilerrrrr! I really enjoyed it. If you can spoil us more that would be lovely.

I super love the art of the manhwa! So Beautiful and it makes me even love the novel more

12. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Since ch.21 of the manhwa mentioned "wedding ring", don't tell me this was the reason Rudy bought Judith a wedding ring in the early spoilers?

Laerta likes this.
  13. Toasty_Minzy

Toasty_Minzy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't get the point of the memory loss side story. Doesn't seem to serve a purpose.

14. Horrorwolf

Horrorwolf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You’re thinking of hemophilia. And yeah, it’s a worry but generally since they’re third cousins there’s less likely to be any issues considering he’s a male. With hemophilia if you’re male you either have it or you don’t. Meanwhile with females you can have it, not have it, or carry it. Considering there’s not a mention of the royal family having it, there’s like zilch chance. :3

Maria otohime, syofiaa, Th.ay and 3 others like this.
  15. NohrNeir

NohrNeir rereading frenzy

Reading List:
    Link
    It's just to show Judith's love for Rudy isn't as shallow as everyone thinks since the whole time she only loves him for his looks. After his memory loss, she doesn't love him as much because he lost his "history" with her, so she also loves him because of the things they went through together and not just his looks. Honestly I don't like that side story since the whole main story she just talk about loving his appearance so just one side story doesn't make a huge change towards my opinion of her character. But then again this is a light story so I don't take things that seriously. So what if she loves him for his appearance? It's not a plot that requires too much thinking or reflecting.

I don't always remember to open the app so I don't always get the wheel to unlock the latest chapters. Unless if someone gets the raws for me, I probably won't even spoil them until a month later or so since the side stories are still ongoing.

Laerta, cjburaira, LokaLari and 10 others like this.
  16. Vee_97

Vee_97 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I knew it! The same pale purple eyes as the former duchess / princess.

How does she know that she has royalty bloodline on her? (We just solve the problem about Lüdiger need to marry the royalty to success the dukedom)

Yes, i think so too!!

Maria otohime and Laerta like this.
  17. ditka623

ditka623 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for the family tree! Reading the spoilers I've totally lost track of who's who :blobsweat:.

Maria otohime, Laerta and NohrNeir like this.
  18. chels_hotnacho

chels_hotnacho Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    when and how exactly is it revealed that Rudy fell in love with Judith at first sight?

Laerta, Jukki and GeeDy08 like this.
  19. Jevanka926

Jevanka926 Grumpy and Awkward <3

Reading List:
    Link

Leah is so... Successful

20. Plumpuppeach

Plumpuppeach Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much NohrNeir for the spoilers, I'll wait patiently whenever you get to them❤

Also the memory loss side story I really don't like, I hope he gets his memory back
    Anyway I glad Luca has a good relationship with his auntie now & is somewhat on good terms with Rudy

Laerta and NohrNeir like this.