Recommendations All Hail Lord Yamcha

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Wildly_Laughing, Apr 28, 2021.

1. Wildly_Laughing

Wildly_Laughing Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Looking for a fanfic where Yamcha is the MC. Anyone know of any good ones?

I loved Yamcha as a character in the original Dragon Ball, and was always pissed at the fact that he and all the other humans became so irrelevant in Dragonball Z

Apollo821 and Cutter Masterson like this.
  2. Cutter Masterson

Cutter Masterson Well-Known Super-Soldier

Reading List:
    Link
    +1

3. bob3002

bob3002 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can I assume you've seen the manga where the guy falls down some stairs and is isekai'd into Yamcha's body in the DBZ world? It's 3 chapters. I'd link it but Mangadex is still down, you can probably find it elsewhere.

Watching this thread because I'd be casually interested as well :blobpopcorn:

4. Wildly_Laughing

Wildly_Laughing Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I’ve read that already. It was interesting, but I really wish it’d been longer.

I’ve read some interesting ones on FF with Yamcha like “Desert Boy” (Dr. Briefs finds Yamcha as a kid in the desert and adopts him) or “More of the Same” (Yamcha accidentally says something at the wrong moment and he, along with a few others, end up going back to their old lives in the past) (not 100% focused on Yamcha though) but the ones that seem to have good potential never last long and there’s not many Yamcha fics to begin with anyway, lol.

I have been thinking of writing a fanfic called “Wolf God Yamcha” for awhile now but never got around to it

5. Apollo821

Apollo821 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really liked these fanfics.
    Reincarnated-as-yamcha
    Yamcha-new-fangs
    DBZ-the-wolf-tale

I'm writing one that I already have ten chapters ready to be posted on the internet.