Spoiler Seduce the Villain's Father

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by the Legendary Frog, Mar 31, 2020.

1. Johnwill12

Johnwill12 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I do pity her just a little bit, if only Soleia had not been born into a family of Black Magicians maybe things would've been different for her, and maybe she would be a different person as well? I only wish that she had been born into a more decent family. If I were to say anything to Soleia it would be to tell her that she would've had a good life ahead of her if only she would give up on Black Magic, and find herself a decent guy to love (not Erudian of course). I would also tell her that she's too beautiful to be wasting her life looking for revenge.

I'm sorry could you please explain what you mean when you wrote LDR, I don't understand the meaning of those letters? At least now Erudian will start to understand how Yeni must have felt when he was too stubborn to open up to her won't he? Perhaps he should consider her refusing his hand in marriage as his punishment for being too stubborn in the first place? Of course I hope that the two of them will find a way to avoid Erudian's bad ending this time.

2. ATrueStory

ATrueStory Villainesses, Historical Shit, Noble Circuses

Reading List:
    Link
    We can't blame people if they were brought up in bad environments. But for me, personally, there is a cut-off. if you want revenge for the wrongful treatment of you and your family., I ain't gonna stop anyone. However, if your revenge is gonna kill everyone including people who are innocent and had nothing to do with the said suffering, I am gonna draw the line there. I think that where Solaeia is where at. She just wants everyone to die and have no one else like her. I cant blame her for what she feels but killing indiscriminately is not something I considered okay in a revenge story.

LDR means long-distance relationship. I don't see it as stubbornness. Rather I see it as being unsure. Technically, he conquered her country and he kidnapped her. While he is creating this relationship with Yeni, her future in-laws might not be on the same page. Thye could easily say to forget being married to him coz they don't know that he treated her well.

And where in the spoilers did she refused his offer of marriage? They just agreed that they can't see each other for two years while he solves the problem of black magic in his country. Coz how in the world will Yeni live in his country with Soleia around? Like he is gonna abandon his own territory to move in yeni's country and be under another perosn's authority.
    Your paragraph makes Yeni spiteful when she's not.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2021
  3. Love love laugh05

Love love laugh05 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree of what you said about Erudian refusing Yeni. Erudian is a rational person and had many things to consider.

When they meet again two years later, Erudian propose to Yeni but she Yeni reject Erudian's hand in marriage not because she is being spiteful I assure you but because she is more worried to Erudian's life if she stay with him because Yerenica is now the target and they haven't catched Hades yet. To Erudian's part, he believes he could protect Yeni if he is close to her and was quite anxious. Hence, the sudden marriage proposal. Another reason she refused Erudian because she knows that she is going to stay inside the palace her whole life until they catch Hades/Soleia and can't go outside whenever she wants and that she will feel imprisoned. She would also take a lot of Erudian's time and space because she needs divine powers. Overall, it's not a great timing. The good thing is, Yeni assured Erudian that she is refusing his proposal not because she wants to but because it's not a good time.

LDR means long distance relationship.

Indeed, that if she grew up to another normal family, she might be normal person just like any other person.

I can't pity her to be honest, when I judge or decide to pity a character, I don't consider the "what if's" but on how rational or valid their reasons were. Overall, the only thing I can validate is her emotions (naturally) and the rest is very unreasonable. But on her situation, her emotions is not enough for me to pity her unless she is a child currently. As much as I like Soleia, she is a late bloomer in the head but I am open to have her character development or second chance. Soleia is an "adult" who is old enough to know what is right or wrong. Old enough to cause harm. Old enough to have conscience, apologize and regret. She did became an ally at the end, although did she changed because she see that she is wrong? or she knows she had lost and her plans of world domination is hopeless? Frankly, she has the privilege and the time of her life to learn basic human decency. The bar is not supposed to be that low. She thinks they were opressed when her kind (wizards) are the most powerful and privilege creatures along with divine users. Wizards could use magic freely anytime and anywhere they want. They are not only allowed to use black magic because of obvious reasons. So where on earth are they opressed? She is noble by birth and adopted by a powerful Marquess. She is educated and had powerful mana stored in her body. So how can she feel oppressed? So I really can't sympathize to a privilege selfish person/murderer, corrupt and a soul thief not until they will redeem themselves. I'm not even sure if that is redeemable in real life but because it's fiction, I let this one slide. Yeah she is a sad traumatized girl but she still a privilege murderer. Pitying Soleia is the day I will pity Anastacius, Voldemort, Severus Snape (sorry Snape fans), Joker, Harley Quinn and The Darkling. I love them as villains but I don't pity them.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2021
  4. Khadz

Khadz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you. Guess her revenge was pointless. But it's really refreshing to have a villainess who is a villainess and not a misunderstood person. Glad to know she wasn't manipulated by hades.

I feel the same way. Although I like revenge plots, I don't think that a person needs to become evil and do evil deeds to achieve it. I also think that revenge should be taken on those who deserve it and not on those who are merely doing their duty. Taking revenge does not mean u harm the innocents. And even if u want to take revenge, the people you take revenge for should be worth it. But in this case, her parents weren't innocent people accused unjustly. Her mentality would have been acceptable as a child as children cannot see the big picture but she is now an adult and a leading figure of the nation as well. We can't even use the excuse of her being ignorant of the ways of the world here. So we can't excuse her for her deeds at all.

5. Djinane

Djinane New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did any group pick up the novel?

Choccolat likes this.
  6. Johnwill12

Johnwill12 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess what I meant to say was that I pity what happened to Soleia as a child having to watch her family get purged. I’m not saying that black magic is a good thing, but it’s unfortunate that she happened to be born into a family of black magic users. Perhaps if the Marquis or someone else had explained to her why black magic can be dangerous and why they did that to her family before her desire for revenge had taken over? Perhaps the Marquis failed her in some way, maybe he didn’t do a good job in guiding her down a better path? I certainly agree that her revenge is not justified in that many innocents will suffer. It just seems to me that things would be different if she had been given better role models and better guidance early on?

manvugu likes this.
  7. shouncn

shouncn Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    not really spoiler needed but does anyone know how far into the novel we are with the manhwa like either chapter wise or how much % has been covered yet? Idk how far away from the novel the manhwa goes tho so this might be a hard question to answer. I might pick up the novel but I dont really want to real everything that has happened already lolol

harmoniche likes this.
  8. AplCina

AplCina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The reason MC is weak is stated numerous times if you prefer a mary sue character I suggest you read a different story. And even though you said is annoying and clingy in case you didn't notice the ML like the attention MC gives him. And from the start he also has a tendency to approach and seek her out even though it is unlike him considering he doesn't get that close with other people.

9. purple pink

purple pink Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yesssss male ver of yeni would have been nice :love::p

10. Yanderelover

Yanderelover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened to soleia at the end?

11. Calebx

Calebx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone knows where can the novel be read? Translated one.

12. hestiareads

hestiareads Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi! I've been lurking on this spoiler section for a bit lol

Can someone pls post the extra chapter 3 pls? After reading that their two older children has the exact same appearance as Eru (and Eru wanted a child that looks like Yerenica) , I wanna know about the third child who from what I've learned looks like Yerenica.... Pretty pls~~

Eunieberry and Ayoe4fun like this.
  13. Monalisa

Monalisa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone have chapter 66 spoiler ?
    I am following the manhau and I am very anxious to know what happened.

moccacino and Dobokan like this.
  14. reizleigh

reizleigh Wicked Oni

Reading List:
    Link
    I read it all and I guess I need more spoiler :blob_pout::blob_pout::blob_pout:

Anyways thanks for spoiling us :blobmelt::blobpats:

15. Liliss

Liliss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone has any updates?!
    Mc is out of her body trying to save the day!!!

16. blindpig05

blindpig05 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

How many chapter total in the novel?

17. harmoniche

harmoniche Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    in
    raulus comes down and saves yenni and tells her to run like she did that night and she sees diego and tells him to get erudian and she has to run away and she runs and sees the ballroom and then goes in and sees soleila and erudian fighting

Celebrianna likes this.
  18. kyeongari

kyeongari Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened in ch 69? And what will happen after this (i mean erudian's reaction). Thanks in advance!!

19. gkziaa

gkziaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can anybody tell me where do I can find the MTL of this series please, thank you

20. MiNie

MiNie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Main story: 162 chapters |Side stories: 27 chapters