Request Any unused old Star wars the old republic accounts

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by Greedyspree, Apr 30, 2021.

1. Greedyspree

Greedyspree 『Exile within the back room』

Reading List:
    Link
    With the advent of the new game content I have decided to return to the game again, I fell in love with the voice work done and get heavily into the rp aspect of the game, but unfortunately many of the cosmetic and player housing decorations cost cartel coins. Hoping I might find an account someone no longer uses with unused cartel coins I can grab some in game items with. If anyone has one they no longer use please send a message.

2. phobos

phobos Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    havnt played in ages but no cartel coins for my account im even still limited to lvl 50 chars (ok googled a bit first 2 expansion are now free for all and they have changed the game last year to make it more friendly to f2p gamers)

but i suspect account sharing/selling/donating might get it banned

also i would take the guess that the ppl that spend money would have an interest to use it themselfs, are part of a guild and rather "active"

while you might find mostly "abbandoned" f2p accounts

3. Greedyspree

Reading List:
    Link
    I know, and I dont have the highest of hopes, but I found an old account I had a mobile authenticator on once upon a time that had a ton of cartel coins, so i figured, hey...maybe others who dont play anymore might have.

4. phobos

phobos Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    they might , but they might also take a break to come back and use it then well good luck i might login into my account and finish some stories as back then it seemed stupid to waste all quest exp on lvl 50 chars just to grind the increased lvl cap later

thought i remember a bit of the housing and that was rather complicated

5. Greedyspree

Reading List:
    Link
    The games leveling pace has sped up quite a bit if you plan to come back it might be best just to re-roll a fresh character, the 15$ sub gets you all the current content upgraded permanently so its worth it if you enjoy the game, though there are very few class stories past level 50 and the newest expansions are generic imperial/republic storylines, though they just put out 6.3 so who knows what theyll put out next.

As for the housing they are called Strongholds, and honestly the way to decorate could use some work, but atleast its a bit easier with a guild, for your own character you have to collect multiple of each decoration if you want to place multiple, for the guild you can buy them for like 50k credits in game each, although can add up to be expensive, its much easier then farming rare decorations in bulk.