Discussion Arachne vs Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka?

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by armad224, Apr 16, 2021.

Tags:
?

Which do you think is better ?(at least finished the short one and read a part of the long one)

1. arachne

3 vote(s)
    15.8%
  2. Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka?

16 vote(s)
    84.2%
  1. Agentt

Agentt Loves cats and pats and my wife

Reading List:
    Link
    Regarding the kumo one, it gets dark later on, and stops being comedy. It becomes philosophical, questioning the requirements for love, or identity

2. powwder

powwder Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well I didn’t want to spoil it so I didn’t explain why. You might not be interested but others might and Im not trying to get you to watch it so I feel no need to explain it.

also people do this a lot, in novels they like they can ignore or accept weird explanations but if it’s something they dislike it’s suddenly a problem. Like in magus, he reincarnates with an AI Chip from a futuristic earth. A microchip, fused with his soul, and he can now control it in a completely new body. Let’s also not forget how this AI Chip can predict the future and know enemies secret techniques. How can an AI Chip from a world without magic suddenly know magic. That’s more unrealistic than another world developing chess.

now I’m not saying magus is a bad novel, but It has its share of plot holes just like everything else so it shouldn’t be judged on superficial nothings.