Forgotten Title Infinite flow/transmigration 1st arc (presumably) ML is a (secret boss?) bird/phoenix

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Ladylavaflow, May 1, 2021.

1. Ladylavaflow

Ladylavaflow Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi! This is my first time posting on the forum but I’m desperate haha. Thank you for any help or suggestions.

Edit: Forgot to put it in the title but it was BL!

I’m not even sure if I’m splicing two stories together but I’m pretty sure the novel was a quick transmigration story. What I remember of the first arc - it was a supernatural setting, MC transmigrated, he goes back to his original bodies ancestral home and goes into the woods behind it to find a talisman because he attracts supernatural beings or something. In the woods he finds a baby bird (Phoenix?) that won’t leave him alone. He meets and befriends a ghost who killed himself and later meets the ghosts girlfriend. He tries to drop off baby bird (ML?) but it comes back I think? I don’t remember how the arc ended unfortunately.

I’m pretty sure in the next arc the ML was a cat that wouldn’t leave MC alone either, while MC dealt with other supernatural stuff. MC was in college I believe. I think there was a hike at some point. I’m not even sure if ML was the cat and the bird but it seemed like it was hinting towards that for future arcs?

I’ve combed through my bookmarks, my to read lists, I’ve searched every tag I can think of and I’m at a loss. If somebody could please help me I would really appreciate it because at this point I feel like I’m going to go crazy. Thank you so much for any help or hints!

Last edited: May 1, 2021
  2. Owl1412

Owl1412 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Ladylavaflow

Ladylavaflow Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg thank you so much!! I even thought that sounded like it at one point during my search and read the first chapter and gave up because it didn’t seem familiar. I should have checked the other arcs!