Spoiler Youngest Princess

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by emersy, Mar 30, 2020.

1. Vermouth

Vermouth Older but none the wiser.

Reading List:
    Link
    You’re the blessing! Thanks for the spoilers.

The dancing scene sounds cute :blobmelt::blobmelt::blobmelt:

Laciesche likes this.
  2. Moim

Moim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I need more!!:blobsob::blobsob: I really hoped that there was an extra that in the 21 century she's a famous historical figure and it narrates her story I wanted more of it so bad:blob_teary:

3. Celebrianna

Celebrianna ❤️‍Solo Leveling❣️

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for all the spoilers. This manhwa is so hilarious. I’ve never laughed so much for any that I have read before.

I’m curious to know how in the world MC fell for anyone since she thought of most of the characters as kids. I guess her new experiences might have changed her and led her to accept the life she now has.

4. ellieedeean

ellieedeean Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anybody tell me how Cahill became King and if he got revenge on his stepmother and stepbrother?

Alniyat likes this.
  5. afelice

afelice Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The manhwa already licensed in english by Tappytoon, and the artist is quite vocal about illegal translations in the sns.
    you can check the artist account here

6. Celebrianna

Reading List:
    Link
    He is a creepy pedo. Her soul might be old but her body is young. Why is he trying to force her to marry him? I also don’t like what his servant did to Kahil but MC seemed to have temporarily found a solution. She made Kahil her knight and that seemed to have alleviated the curse for now. I’m not sure if it completely disappeared.

I think her left and right lieutenants are out of their minds too. They wanted to kidnap her and take her back to Arcus. They are both utterly ridiculous because no matter what, her DNA says she’s the daughter of the king. How in the world do they want to just take the king’s daughter? If they do, he has every right to start a war with them.

carcarcar, Alniyat and kjpo34 like this.
  7. iactuallyfrhateithere

iactuallyfrhateithere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i thought cahill was around 12-14 years old, he looks really tall. btw when is the age difference mentioned? i don't remember it:blobsweat_2:

8. Celebrianna

Reading List:
    Link
    The manhwa chapter 49 put his age at 12 years. Enisha thinks this during the episode where she tried to run from her second brother who was performing a raid on the slave auction place. But I think Enisha is seven years old in that current episode so maybe Kahil is five years older than her.

9. AkimiLj

AkimiLj Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm so mad at the mages of Arcus now...
    Chapter 89:
    Not only did they try to kidnap her in public, they also dared to call her 'Archmage' in front of her family. Yeah she did told herself from time to time that she would eventually confess her identity and past life to her father and bothers someday, but it's definitely not in this forced, messy and rushing way. The mages came from no where, went against her will and revealed her secret in the worst possible form, and kidnapped her in the next moment, unwilling to let her say a single word to her family they knew she now treasured as much as she did them. It's a huge shock to Enisha and three royals. Before being trapped in a freaking magical birdcage she reached out to her father, their hands slipped and missed each other, it feels like hell.

Chapter 90-94:
    She drained her mana to escape, then there was a fight between the royals and the mages, her second brother is almost killed in fighting one of the high mages, Enisha actually thought her brother was killed, yeah one family of hers killed another, so she suffered a mental break down and lifted her mana seal to tie all the mages down and stopped the fight.
    She was bedridden for a week(?) after that, and when she got up she was forced to face the royals and clear things up.
    (Chapter 94) Enisha was so afraid to be expelled from her family, she called Rodgo 'you majesty' for the first time and kneeled in front of him, pressed her forehead to the floor, and begged for the lives of Arcus mages. Yes it's her who tied them down, it's also her who asked pardon in their place cause she can't yield her responsibility as their Archmage.
    Rodgo said "Stand up, those guys are not worthy of your kneeling." When Enisha refused to stand up, he sighed and picked her up, embracing her like always. She cried her heart out in his arms, brothers gathered at Rodgo's sides and patted her, and they made up simply like that.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2021
  10. AkimiLj

Reading List:
    Link
    And if you're sensitive about the pedo issue, you may consider an early drop cause
    Signs show that Kahil has been romatically attracted to (obsessed with, really) Enisha since she was under 10

It doesn't feel that disgusting cause he's already pledged fealty to her at that time, he followed her blindly and would never cross the line. All those unproper affections only appeared in his dreams, but still, if you are highly sensitive, you may be appalled at certain parts of the story.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2021
  11. Laciesche

Laciesche Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm ok/indifferent with it since I pick easily what I care/not care in fiction. But if we have to think about it from a realistic point of view, well, then I think their romance is actually questionable from both sides? Kahil may be off, but Enisha is mentally way older than most if not all of the cast so technically speaking she's falling for someone who she perceives to be basically a kid in comparison to her.

And thank you for the previous spoilers!! I wonder if you got them from having read the novel? In any case, if you know of any more spoilers I'd love to hear them, if you don't mind!:aww:

Last edited: May 1, 2021
    AplCina, AkimiLj and seabuckthorn like this.
  12. AkimiLj

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, picking and ignoring is what I do when reading mangas and novels too. Basically I read this manhwa/novel cause I love age gap and power dynamics in relationships, but I'd never allow myself to think them through in a realistic context lol

And yeah I got them from reading the novel, I'll post more once I reach the next plot climax.

AplCina, Laciesche and seabuckthorn like this.
  13. Celebrianna

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, what exactly are the nature of these dreams to make Cahil questionable? I see them at both kids and nobody can really police people’s thoughts or feelings. As long as Cahil doesn’t act inappropriately, I don’t see what’s the issue. Was he dreaming of sordid things?

14. AkimiLj

Reading List:
    Link
    His dreams are vague even to himself, when she is ~9 and he is ~16, he definitely starts wishing for marrying her but thinks that's never going to happen. It doesn't worth being policed, I wrote the warning cause I saw negative views on the demon guy in this thread and thought, well if ppl are sensitive enough to call Hakman a pedo then Kahil may deserve a warning too....

15. Laciesche

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel! I'm following this story because of the twins but irl they'd be considered pretty problematic lol

Ooh I'll love you do feed us some more later on, please and thank you! <3

N. B and AkimiLj like this.
  16. Celebrianna

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the information. I think as long as he’s not thinking of “sordid” things that’s fine. With the demon lord or whatever he is, isn’t he an adult proposing to Enisha when she’s 5 - 7 years old? The dude even kiss her cheek and Tappytoon, which normally doesn’t post explicit curse words, even has Enisha slapping him and using the F word. She was pissed although I suppose that’s the old lady in her. Still, she’s like a kid and was really worried that her father and brothers marry her off to the adult king. It was cute because she’s mentally old but was really upset about the proposed marriage to the point that she cried hugging Cahil.

Alniyat and AkimiLj like this.
  17. Laciesche

Reading List:
    Link
    If I recall correctly, some chapters later (50-something) Avaritia said he wants her to grow up quickly, as in he's not into little girls but rather he's obsessed with the archmage (regardless of her shape and form) and wants to have her once she reaches her full power again. The guy has issues but calling him a pedo is a bit of a stretch. I've seen him being perceived as such in several sites though.
    As for Enisha, I think she's worried about the threat someone as ruthless and dangerous as Avaritia poses, but not in the sense of getting married off to him as a damsel in distress (since her family would never allow that and hopefully they're a royal family powerful enough to oppose the nobles who are the ones who insinuated marrying her off for Hyperion's sake) but the fact that he'll never stop pestering her and endangering Hyperion as a result.

Alniyat and AkimiLj like this.