Can someone please pick this BL The School Grass Is Too Overbearing, How to Break It

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by pimni, May 1, 2021.

1. pimni

pimni Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It is available on MTLnovel website. The alternate title is 校草太霸道了怎么破
    Why It Should Get Picked Up: Very funny with a fresh BL approach. The MC is a tiger pretending to be a pig while the ML is claiming to be an overbearing tyrant but is a wife pleaser.
    Description:
    School tyrant Lu Rong was a low-key man, made a fortune in a muffled voice, and relied on his diligence and wisdom to transform the evil forces on campus into a money-making machine on campus.

One day, the local tyrant school Cao Ji Wenfeng landed on the campus and caused a sensation with its handsome appearance and terrifying banknote ability.

Lu Rong sighed: “Is the rich second generation great?!”

Going home, he found that his aunt married Ji Wenfeng his father. He had to drag the oil bottle to Ji’s house and live until he was an adult, eat Ji Wenfeng’s meal, drive Ji Wenfeng’s car, and live in Ji Wenfeng’s house.

Ji Wenfeng: “Is the rich second generation great?”

Lu Rong: “Amazing.”

Ji Wenfeng: “You are just a younger brother.”

Lu Rong: “Hello, brother.”

Ji Wenfeng: “You have to listen to me in this house. From now on, you will be my little slave.”

Lu Rong nodded cowardly and well-behaved to his face: “Okay, then I’ll wash your clothes~”

Turn around and ruthlessly pack and walk away in Ji Wenfeng’s wardrobe: school grassland flavor authentic trendy brand sweater starting at 3500, don’t miss it when you pass by.

2. Rumby

Rumby Rumbly Tumbly

Reading List:
    Link
    aShinyVaporeon and Wujigege like this.
  3. pimni

pimni Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Also please provide raw link ^^[/QUOTE]
    I wish I could. The novel is not available in Novelupdate, and don't know how to find the RAW link!

4. Rumby

Rumby Rumbly Tumbly

Reading List:
    Link
    I wish I could. The novel is not available in Novelupdate, and don't know how to find the RAW link![/QUOTE]
    you can look up the Chinese title name on google and link what raws you find..

you can leave the nu section empty but it’s best not to skip it, so interested tl can know if others have translated some chapters already, and know if there’s no nu link that they’d have to add it to nu

5. pimni

pimni Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok
    So I tried but I am new so I can't add URL link. I tried posting as per the format, but it was not accepted.

6. skylightBLEU

skylightBLEU Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's already translated here, also this is the NU link, the title is a bit different though

7. pimni

pimni Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you thank you so much!!!!