Chinese God of Thunder

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Rephidim, Apr 28, 2021.

1. Rephidim

Rephidim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anybody picking up God of Thunder? :)

2. Not Red Yet

Not Red Yet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thor is pretty heavy, especially fat Thor so I would think not. :blobowoevil::blobowoevil::blobowoevil:

3. Rumby

Rumby Rumbly Tumbly

Reading List:
    Link
  4. vorador

vorador Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hijacking thread, better than making my own.

Name: God of Thunder
    Raw Link: https://www.uukanshu.com/b/24179/
    NU Link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/god-of-thunder/
    Why It Should Get Picked Up: I believe it's interesting enough. Main character seems to have a good head, there's not much fighting but rather is more about resource gathering and negotiating with others. As such, i find it fresh enough. Plus the author seems to have good imagination for the resources they need, with some weird things he needs to get.
    Description:
    After being transported to another world, Lei XinFeng must struggle to survive. His village is settled in a forest, far away from any major cities.

The simple hunter’s life is the norm. The village struggles every year to gather enough food in summer to store for winter.

However, this world is not as simple as it seems. After just turning 16 years old, his grandpa is ready to begin Lei XinFeng’s LunLi training.

Just what is Lunli, and what past did his grandpa have? Will the new training help improve his current life, and what obstacles will the coming winter bring