Recommendations (BL) Misunderstood

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Deleted member 306720, May 1, 2021.

1. Deleted member 306720

Deleted member 306720 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, I hope that everyone is doing okay in this fine day, afternoon or evening!!!!! :blobsmilehappyeyes:

Am looking for a bl novel we’re the MC is misunderstood. It can be that the ML always think that the MC was bad or something. Or it can also be that the MC got reincarnated and into a bad person or he wants to change how he was.

I hope that everyone understand what I was trying say :cookie: am still practicing my English :blobReach:

Thanks in advance :blobxd:

2. deadnight

deadnight Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Transmigrating into the Reborn Male Lead’s Ex-Boyfriend
    The plot is a 10 for me. The mc tries to act as the original asshole but keeps messing up on small details and the ml starts to notice subtle differences and gets curious. + Ml reincarnates but still is curious about the mc. Welp if interested then read the summary. That Will explains better, but the romance is emotionally STRONG in this one
    Heroic Death System
    Just... The mc can't hide his pureness
    Number One Zombie Wife
    The closest to what you are looking for - misunderstanding that the mc is the original villain (killed the ml's friends RIGHT in front of his EYES) so the misunderstanding part is strong in this one - includes apocalyptic world, mpreg (not in the way it usually would go so no smexy time), a scaredy, funnny mc and a Death glared ml- what else could you want. Oh the chase scenes Are beautiful

Can't think of anything else atm, good luck ✋

Deleted member 306720 and Neex69 like this.
  3. ciana

ciana lazy glutton |⚓|

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Tsubaki -

Tsubaki - Unknown Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pulling Together a Villain Reformation Strategy
    The MC confesses to a crime he didn't commit. Leading to a detrimental misunderstanding between MC and ML, within the first half of the novel. Highly recommended!

5. Deleted member 343051

Deleted member 343051 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
  6. his wei ying

his wei ying Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where's our agreement to be each others arch-rival

Deleted member 306720 likes this.
  7. Mosstree

Mosstree Well-Known Member