LCD I Came Back And Conquered It All

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by jacobpaige, Mar 1, 2021.

1. userunfriendly

userunfriendly A Wild Userunfriendly Appears!

Reading List:
    Link
    Agreed. The only thing holding him back is the need to preserve Awakened for the Tower. :ROFLMAO:

jacobpaige likes this.
  2. L-a-w

L-a-w Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He doesn't though, as he and his 2 friends are the only qualified people who can enter the tower cuz Mc has control over screening quests

userunfriendly likes this.
  3. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    Then the PRC will lose all their hunters...so sad.:ROFLMAO:

4. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    New chapters! :D

Once again we’re reminded that Korean protagonists are by far the most shameless wheelers and dealers in Isekai. He put those SSS hunters into a slavery contract, didn’t he? :facepalm::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:The PRC got SO screwed...:D:D:D

Last edited: Apr 17, 2021
    jacobpaige likes this.
  5. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    C115: How did he manage a 20% contribution in his last life? And if he didn't, then how did he get into the Tower if this quest is a prerequisite?

That aside, I wonder how he'll maintain legal ownership of the first place prize. There's a pretty high probability of all the Chinese members dying in the dungeon after all, so it'll be fairly easy for China to make up whatever lies it wants to, and no chance at all that they'll be willing to let go of an SSS rank item.

C116: I had been wondering if they had already subverted one of the foreign SSS ranks. I guess this answers it, which means they'll all owe the MC a fairly massive debt after this.

C117: Why didn't he use the poison in the foreign SSS clas hunters to kill them all instantly once he realized that he was going to lose?

C118: What are they tying these people up with that would be effective on superhumans?

Ah, so not indebted so much as enslaved...

I figured he was just going to ask to have the dungeon with a dragon boss that they already cleared towards the quest, but he's asking for a thousand times more than that, which means he'll get at least a dozen times more since he's the MC. I'd guess a hundred times more, but he was disatisfied with the deal.

That aside, I wonder if she'll know that he's in even more of a hurry than she is, and use that against him. It would be nice if it happened, but very surprising.

6. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    C115. You expect logic from a KR novel? The point is to thrash people who crapped on you in your past life, and preemptive punish scum. :ROFLMAO:

Having said that, it looks like he was carried in his previous life. There seems to be no restrictions to being carried by a sufficiently strong group. :rolleyes:

Once the other SSS hunters testify to the poisoning, the PRC is screwed. In fact, he may simply blackmail the PRC...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

C116. Given the logic of KR novels, you can bet he’s gonna try to collect.:ROFLMAO:

C117. Plot armor.:facepalm:

C118. I’m assuming mana inhibitors. Otherwise no hunters would ever be arrested and punished...and I’m pretty sure I remember hunters getting non-capital punishment.

As mentioned, KR MCs are the most shameless bargain hunters...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited: Apr 18, 2021
  7. Concernedcitizen

Concernedcitizen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    120:Isn't it always weird that whenever a char in drama, novel, or anime(?), saw a news in tv that was muted from the start, it alwas starts with "breaking news", like they never miss a word from the reporter?

Char A: Char B!! Check the news right now!
    Char B: opens tv. "Breaking news..."

What? Did the first guy predicted the news to show the 2nd guy?

jacobpaige likes this.
  8. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    What.

Dafuq! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

9. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    And here I thought that the key's secret would be that it could be reused.

Its a bit sad that it took him more than 42 million tries to make it that far...

I wonder if this spirit is the intelligence that all of the Empire's tech tries to latch onto.
    Being carried wouldn't work though. He had to have a contribution rating of 20% after all. If he's being carried, then his contribution should be 0%. Plus, I seem to recall it stating that he'd never managed to get to the reward selection room in a high end dungeon, which would definitely happen if he managed a contribution of 20%+.

10. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    My impression was that he was given the qualification to enter the tower by someone else. That he was carried up the floors due to his unique ability. Oh well. This certainly isn’t the only inconsistency found in Regressor novels. :p

11. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    What. Dafuq. :eek::eek::eek:

Gah! What is the skill card?!?! :rolleyes:

Last edited: Apr 24, 2021
  12. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Wouldn't the system become aware of him as the successor the moment it identified his unique talent for him? Or failing that, the moment he acknowledged out loud that he was the successor?

Honestly, I expected th dragon to run away, not surrender.

Wouldn't SSS class skill cards still be quite useful as cat food? He needs to train it to be able to eat an EX class curse after all.

13. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: SSS cards as cat food. :D

Plus he could just toss it into the pond...:eek:

The system may be designed to not give away the successor identification until the subject is ready, to maintain security. After all, the best way to keep a secret is to not know it.:rolleyes:

14. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    The pond only works on magic cards, and he's already seen all of those. Though, speaking of magic skills, I wonder if the one that's missing is Time, and the Empire is the one that stole it from that god.

15. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    Are you sure? I think it is all skill cards...:eek:

16. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope. They were always very specific about it being magic skill cards.

17. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    C127: Wouldn't it have been better to give Mana Legacy to the dragon? Her mana pool should be even greater than the MC's.

It would seem that the author forgot that they're not on Earth, and therefore, the meteorite couldn't possibly crash into it. Well, either that, or its a translation error.

C128: If there's non-unique storage magic, then why does the MC bother with the snake ring? Or, if he didn't know that magic, why is he not excited to be learning it now?

I wonder why the dragons and elves didn't Awaken. Was it the lack of life threatening incidents and awakening stones? If so, then wouldn't that problem have been solved once the humans started attacking (for the elves at least)? Or even before if they decided to acquire a stone and try it out?

Wasn't he supposed to automatically trigger the god's blessing whenever he said its name? Why didn't it trigger when he said it?

C129: I can't help but feel that the God of Luck's item is defective...

That aside, I wonder why none of the successors has wiped this species from existence.

Also wondering what, if any, compensation the Union will provide for this fiasco. The cost of wasting a divine favor is hard to calculate, especially for a species still undergoing the tutorial. Not to mention the cost to that species of losing their strongest member and bridge to a recognized divinity, nor the rage of said divinity in having its Chosen assaulted.

Considering even the Yucan knew what the Albanos were up to, you'd have to be a blithering idiot to believe that the Union didn't know, and allowed them to come and assault the MC anyway, making it the second time in less than a year that the Union has attempted to negatively impact Earth's completion of the Tutorial by murdering, enslaving, or otherwise removing humanity's strongest combatant. They are incontrovertibly in violation of their core tenants, which the Yucan and its allies could definitely use against them to undermine their power and fracture their alliance.

Of course, doing so would likely bring the adherents of the god of magic to Earth, so its probably best if they just stick to threatening to do it instead of actually doing it.

18. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link

127: Dragons were not affected by the system. They may not be able to use skill cards.

128: It may have much worse restrictions than the snakes. A size or weight limit, for example. Dragons collect gold, jewelry and magic items, and probably not furniture. :D

129: Agreed. Though the end result was spectacular. The Union is likely to do what most large organizations will do. If the MC makes trouble, buy him off. Otherwise, ignore it. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

jacobpaige likes this.
  19. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    C131: I really do have to wonder why Mercadius hasn't stepped in yet. Unless its completely cut itself off from all forms of news, it should be extremely apparant by now that the MC has broken free of the seed to at least a large extent.

Ah, so that's why the skill was given to Nate instead of the dragon.

Ah, and we even get an answer to how the MC got into the Tower last time.

C132: I wonder if Cat will be alright if it eats the seed. Also curious what it'll puke back out afterward.

Wasn't he planning to record the construction process of the fortress with his eyes so that he could replicate it?

C133: Honestly, I'm a bit surprised they told anyone the truth about the Tower. I wonder if the system was going to do it for them if they didn't.

And here I was expecting him to tied it down with his SSS class magic ;)

C134: I wonder if he's planning on clearing it in one go, or if they'll occasionally take breaks. Also curious if progress in the tower is saved, or if you have to start over if you leave.

20. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    Urg. Still catching up on all of today’s stories and manga. Yay Saturday! :D Boo, I still haven’t had a chance to read the releases. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: