Discussion Chrysalis is so fucking hard to read

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by KuroTheBlackSeraphim, May 2, 2021.

1. KuroTheBlackSeraphim

KuroTheBlackSeraphim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So. . I read this novel call chrysalis about Anthony being reincarnated as an ant I like this story but his choice is so fucking stupid!. I read in the 60 chapters and it so fucking hard to read anymore. I list all the stupid shit he did. 1.Want to meet up with a human despite he is a fucking monster ant that as tall as a human knee. 2.Evolve his form too fucking fast and not killing the monster for biomass and think to himself that he does the wise move when too weak for the bigger prey when he didn't attack a monster and gather biomass. 3. Fucking experiment on a fucking gorilla core when he can absorb the core to his core. And there a lot more to it like finding his colony when he too fucking weak to do so

2. God slayer

God slayer Retired God Slayer

Reading List:
    Link
    I understand what you're saying... But actually I don't find his choices that much annoying as he himself is funny... But it can get annoying sometimes I agree....

3. KuroTheBlackSeraphim

KuroTheBlackSeraphim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I drop at 63 chapters. It too much

4. God slayer

God slayer Retired God Slayer

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool: I've stopped reading (not dropped) it during the humans invasion.... Will read again if I feel like it