Korean A Poisonous Lily

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Guide1410, May 2, 2021.

1. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
    upload_2021-5-2_14-25-57.jpeg
    upload_2021-5-2_14-27-11.jpeg
    Titles: 지독한 릴리 , A Poisonous Lily
    Novel Raws: https://page.kakao.com/home/지독한-릴리/54516472 , https://series.naver.com/novel/detail.nhn?productNo=5566471
    Manhwa Raws: https://page.kakao.com/home/지독한-릴리/56757114
    Author: 은록 (Eunrock)
    The author is @eunrock_23 on Twitter.
    Language: Korean
    Year: 2020
    Genres: Fantasy, Adventure, Romance, Shoujo
    Status: 127 Chapters + 1(with 3 parts),2 (with 3 parts), 3 (with 6 parts) Extra Side Chapters (Completed)
    Manhwa Status: OnGoing
    Novel’s MTLd Description:
    Lily Stella, who used to be a saint, became the most wicked villain after her return that no one could defeat! This country will be ruined during the war. I'm trying to have this rotten country for that time...What's this? We have too much time to wait until that D-Day. I've done everything I can, so it's not fun. Then... I'm bored. Shall we date?
    'I'd like to meet a man.'
    'Should I pick the head of the other party?"
    "No, not a man with a neck. A man with all his limbs."
    When I asked him to get me a decent man, the members of the group started kidnapping really nice men one by one....
    "Lily Stella. Immediately execute you in accordance with national law." One of them, Caden De Blanc, puts a sword to her neck and says strange things. This man was such a mournful man in the past...'Nobody.' 'Pfft!!!' she feeds his stomach on the first encounter and knocks him down.
    The Holy Empire of Serife’s saintess, Lily Stella. She was a holy existence that nobody dared to disrespect. But one day, she stopped hearing God’s voice, and the Holy Empire of Serife fell to ruin. Lily Stella, who was thrown into a well by the hands of the enemy, cursed the God of Serife whom she served all her life with all her might. “Serife. If you’re still listening to my voice, give me another opportunity. But if I die like this and return to your arms, I…” “I will tear you to pieces and eat you alive.” When she opened her eyes, wondering what happened, she had become Lily Stella of 17 years ago. She had returned as a 6 year old child… She threw away her past life’s innocent self as the saintess. Deciding to become wicked, and to only live for herself.
    Author’s Warning:
    It’s understandable if the novel doesn’t get fan translation because the author put a warning on their profile and asked that we don’t translate their works. Even I’m scared and guilty for making a pick up thread :blobwoah:.
    A2B2697D-DEB7-403E-AB64-90856C7C7260.jpeg
    A reason this should get picked up:
    This is a quite unique genre. The female lead was a naive saint who blessed people, listened and delivered the voice of God, Serife. But in the end their country lost in war and she couldn't hear Serife’s voice anymore, they were abandoned by Serife. In the moment of her death she cursed Serife and asked for a second chance, Then she’s back to the past.
    This time instead of a saint she becomes a very wicked boss of an organization, learns swordsmanship, kills people, and is totally opposite of a saint. She’s planning to take the country for herself after it loses to war, but there’s a long time until then so she decides to try dating. And so began the kidnapping of handsome and noble men.
    The female lead is very unique, she’s merciless and her personality from her 1st life turned 180 degrees.
    this novel even has a manhwa adaptation with pretty artwork.
    I hope it gets picked up :blob_plusone:

2. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. LadyVersatil1804

LadyVersatil1804 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think it has the tag but it looks a lot like a harem. I would like to know who she ends with at the end of the work and if she can even become an empress. Could you tell me about it?