Forgotten Title Please help me find this book

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Miasha, May 2, 2021.

1. Miasha

Miasha Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok so I was readin this book on wattpad a couple of months ago, and there was this mc whose parents were killed by their clan/family and essentially were betrayed by them. He was also married to this guy in an arranged marriage. So after he is betrayed by them and his family is also killed, he is reborn. And this mc was really fat in the start but became fit later on. And it is kinda fat to fit, but he is very chubby and cute. The reason he is fat is because some kind of worm was in his body when he was a kid. So after getting reborn he kinda gets revenge on the dickheads of his clan and also falls in love with his husband. So his husband is really handsome but wears a fish skin or something like that for some reason, he didn't know that he was handsome in his last life until later on, and was kinda scared of him because of how he looked and the fact that he was usually very distant, but now after being reborn he knows and also realizes that he treated him very kindly, so they get on with the romance and also treat his worm thing. He is also rapidly improving his cultivation and has a kid too I think, he lays an egg and that kid looks like his husband. So there's a lot of plot here, but I read this on wattpad and it was said that this was a translation, so if anyone knows the name of this boom please please tell me

Ray Levantret likes this.
  2. Leisheng

Leisheng Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it rebirth of a useless waste?

3. Sutad Aatma

Sutad Aatma Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know this!!!! It was my first novel on flyinglines
    I don't remember the name but i think it is the one the person above me has mentioned

babybb likes this.
  4. LoveSweets

LoveSweets Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Comeback of the Abandoned Wife?

babybb likes this.
  5. Miasha

Miasha Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Shit that's the one!!! Thank you so much for telling me