LCD Let Me Game in Peace

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by jacobpaige, Mar 1, 2020.

1. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Isn't this thing basically designed to be killed by his latest companion beast? I wonder why he hasn't summoned it yet.

2. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    "Otherwise, the three of us will die inside. No one will be spared” Sounds like an excellent opportunity to sacrifice his earth element beast to kill Jing Daoxian by teleporting away while it goes off course. I'm sure he won't do it though, and honestly, there's probably no point given how thick JD's plot armor is.

3. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder why JD insisted that the MC enter the tomb with him. He clearly didn't need him after they got passed the first defence.

4. TXHY

TXHY Normal Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe to see how far Zhou Wen's abilities have improved...? JD basically just regards ZW as a guinea pig he didn't expect to go that far after all

jacobpaige likes this.
  5. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    It occurs to me that if the Banana Fairy doesn't take forever and a day to evolve, then he can use her to kill almost all the guardians he's aware of with relative ease, and take a crack at the rest. I wonder if she'll finish evolving before he enters the Calamity grade himself.

6. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder how much of the MC's body isn't covered in tattoos. He's got a massive variety of companion beasts after all.

TXHY likes this.
  7. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    C887: I wonder why Ouyang Lan doesn't know about the luck sisters who are already gunning for the MC, or that Zhang girl who would likely be quite open to the pairing as well if her family would allow it to happen.

That aside, it looks like the MC is about to get another guardian special delivered to him by a wannabe rival ;)

C889: I wonder if he'll just replicate TIS, or if he'll also drastically improve it. Though, I suppose he could take the middle ground and just improve her understanding of it.

8. Bachingchung

Bachingchung Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She'll probably kill the rank 1's guardian and clinch to Calamity Grade just when the Old Alchemist finds him. Or it will happen after his fight with Li Xuan then evolve one of his techniques. There's way too many and I didn't even bother to memorize them.

9. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if he'll wind up defeating her with her own sword art when they eventually fight.

10. ShadowMusician

ShadowMusician Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i am at chapter 250, can someone tell me if MC will accept An family or he will be loner forever and never ask them anything?

11. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if it was actually her blood essence, or if she knew what type he really needed and gave him that.

It depends on what you mean by accept them I suppose. If you're asking if he'll ever have positive relationships with them and give/take things to/from them, then yes. Though his relationship varies in terms of closeness depending on which family member you're referring to.

TXHY and ShadowMusician like this.
  12. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if Mirror Eyes would grow from him learning eye techniques. As far as I can remember, he doesn't actually know any at the moment.

Also curious if he could just latch onto this creature and get it to teleport a bunch. Companion egg drop rates are really too low to be relying on them. The more he can get it to teleport him before it dies, the better. And if he can get his primordial spore to seize control of it, that would be even better.

Vincent1873 likes this.
  13. ShadowMusician

ShadowMusician Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where i am at he doesn't want to stay at An family house or have anything to do with them, if he has positive relationships and at least cares a little about them and it's fine i guess. And thanks for the answer

jacobpaige likes this.
  14. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    If it just makes your hair poisonous, but doesn't give you any way to attack with it, then how does it qualify as a mythic grade skill?

15. secretish

secretish Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As long as the poison itself is mythic, it would qualify. Imagine if the user already had some other way to attack with hair, but suddenly got mythic poison added to it. That would be a very strong boost. It just turns out this particular skill isn't that compatible with the MC. Not every skill is a good fit for everybody.

TXHY likes this.
  16. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    C909: How is he breathing under water? Does his shield skill also generate air?

C912: I wonder how he was protecting Ya-Er from Balrog's flames when he sliced him with Immortal Slaying.

17. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if Demonic Neonate will get her meal after all, or if he'll just run away after instigating a fight between the two.

Also curious why he's made absolutely no preparations for hiding on the moon or something. He can travel there easily after all, and I doubt there are many who could follow.

Speaking of his interplanetary teleportation ability, I wonder if it would let him teleport to the planets in the that pocket universe dimension place that he got the cultivation art from in the first place. If so, it would become a very useful escape technique even without preparations to survive in space.

18. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if this means that the MC is about to kill his first Terror Grade while still an Epic Grade himself. I kinda hope not, but it seems unlikely that the MC would lose the treasure he gifted to the scarecrow.

19. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if his interplanetary teleport ability would also let him go dimension hoping.

20. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    And thus our hero began his life as a woman's pet ;)