Spoiler Romance Fantasy Comic Binge/로맨스 판타지 만화 진탕

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Spoiling Queen, Mar 17, 2021.

1. Spoiling Queen

Spoiling Queen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    SUMMARY:
    The story of three Koreans inside a novel!

Young-hee, a high school student who became the main character in the novel she was reading, escaped the original route from the beginning because she was not confident of becoming the future empress.

One day, when she was living quietly in the neighboring country, she happened to meet Chul-soo, another person in the same situation like her.

Those three want to go back to plan to return to their original world, but the biggest problem they face now is having no money. In the end, they are going for a fast food business…?!

Manhwa Link:
    https://mysticalmerries.com/series/romance-fantasy-comic-binge/

FunSmiles, jkumi7 and kawaii12345 like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. LockedPuppet

LockedPuppet From the void, the circus horns~

Reading List:
    Link
    Now THIS is interesting. Weird how the third reincarnator didn't get mentioned in the description.

jkumi7 likes this.
  4. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Fascinating. Someone that actually understands she doesn't have the necessary skills to be empress on the get-go and the possibility of 3 reincarnated individual friendships. Still... in the off-chance that they do get back, what about the former owners given the people who possessed them changed their fates?

Oof_Ash.Here, FunSmiles and jkumi7 like this.
  5. kawaii12345

kawaii12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This looks very good

MC: Young-hee reincarnates via truck kun as Marianne a maid and future empress. Runs away to a neighboring country gets work as a maid

Villainess: Park Ji-eun reincarnates via terminal illness as Evelyn a noble and the villainess. She decides to ditch the whole torture the love birds story and runs off to a neighboring country (the same one)

Ml: Chul Soo Lee reincarnates via earthquake as 1st prince (name unknown he can't remember from the novel:whistle: at last a character I can really relate to). Realizes he's expected to fight people with a sword in the army, thinks no way that's dangerous and he's done his compulsory national service already. Runs away to that same neighboring country

Looks like lots of fun

6. mystical.girl

mystical.girl Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. yutasthreateningaura

yutasthreateningaura Member

Reading List:
    Link
    anyone know when will the 3 of them know all of them are reincarnated in the manhwa?
    cause in 3 chapters only "lily" and "brade" know both of them are reincarnated

Ophelia_Hecate, FunSmiles and Aymee like this.
  8. crossover

crossover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    any more spoilers?

9. MsWeaberBee

MsWeaberBee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Camping!

simplysharonda likes this.
  10. Autumn Leaves

Autumn Leaves Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the latest chapter, lily and brade made chicken but no one wants to try because on the first time they made the chicken there is no consistent heat, so the chicken taste soggy and too greasy. When they ask Michelle(another maid) to taste their food, she didn’t like it therefore when they made a delicious one no one wants to try because Michelle told them it didn’t taste good. Also during their time they do not like to eat their foods fried, they prefer roasted. The villainess have a low screentime. She appeared when they hired Brade and when she went to buy a refrigerator thingy magic powered box because she wants to put some beer to drink. They still haven’t realized that the villainess was also a transmigrator

FunSmiles, simplysharonda and Kiriari like this.
  11. KeiZiahKnight1886

KeiZiahKnight1886 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anybody know if they're gonna have romance or is this just gonna be pure friendship? I really want the villainess to have a romantic happy ending like idk it's my desire for all villainess now lol

12. mia-chan

mia-chan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I more interested in villain, and idk man its my personal opinion but the Mc not really interesting to me, well.. but this series is interesting and more spoiler pls

Last edited: Jun 9, 2021
    Enmea and predictingthings like this.
  13. Lilylam

Lilylam Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the plot is moving too slowly. I'm waiting for everyone to finally gather but I doubt it'll happen in the next chapter or show. It seems like they'll finish perfecting the beer and chicken recipes before all three get together. There's no tension in the story and nothing feels pressing. Everything is going at a snails pace.

14. MatchaMatchaLuv

MatchaMatchaLuv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol, actually same. I just want Brade(?) and Lily(?) as best friends. They're really just perfect as they are right now. I don't want the author to romanticize this

Enmea, mia-chan and kaedeyuuki like this.
  15. StrayC

StrayC Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not so sure about this. :blobpopcorn_two:

16. mia-chan

mia-chan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    idk this not going anywhere lol :hmm:

17. Hernd234232

Hernd234232 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Since we got enough details from the recent chapters of Romantic comic binge (also officially titled as How to Survive a Romance Fantasy) while waiting for season 2 sometime in 2022, I will give my hypothetical prediction on how the series ends but just a reminder it contains spoilers from the recent chapters from season 1 I read

My first hypothetical scenario will be that the series will turn meta which goes something like this and it might be possible that the 3 characters Kim Yeonghui, Park Ji-eun, and Cheolsu lee are not really people from the outside world but just fictional characters all along created by the author Callosa (aka Shining Venus/ Binna Ju) who might be the only person transmigrate into her own novel which is actually a webtoon by herself ,especially that she didn’t change into one of the characters of the story but just herself and she just created the 3 characters based on her friends she encountered from her world and made them bought to life so that the world will move freely and wait for the story to be completed ,So she can return to her body probably that she is not dead all along but fall into a coma .

Anyway after the three characters finish the story according to callosa’s wishes, their own terms or both, They are glad they finished the story and will return to their world but then suddenly the world begins to fade to white and the characters see Callosa who is brightly colored in yellow and happy that the characters finally finish her story and help her return to her world but they demand to know what the heck is going on, why they aren’t vanishing and she is glowing .

Callosa confesses to them, they are not the people from Korea and the real world they are also the characters from her story she brought to life in hopes to make the story move forward and now that their roles are over, she will return to her world and before she vanishes to her world, she said sorry to them and hope they forgive her.

Yeonghui, Ji-eun, and Cheolsu are frightened that not only they are just fictional characters all along with living souls, but they are scared of their approaching death, they comfort each other in their final moment before they fade to white and then the chapters end with Kim’s eyes open.

In the final chapter it is shown that Kim woke up in her bedroom and is confused, she is reunited with her family with tears of joy in the dining table and then begins to go to school when suddenly she saw Park Ji-eun, and Cheolsu lee in school uniforms and ask how they returned to their world even though they are fictional characters and know each other.

Then Binna Ju appears no longer Callosa and in modern clothing appears in front of them she tells them they are still fictional characters, but they transmigrate or reincarnate them in a different story she is currently making which will be slice of life about three high school students and their daily lives, Kim, Park and Lee panic and ask her if she completed the story they would vanish again like the previous one, but Ju tells them it won’t because this time the story is endless and that even when she finishes the story the characters and the world will continue without her as everyone knows slice of life is just like our world without endings and that Ju only come to the trio in their world for two minutes because she just want to say goodbye to them and that she is not really a evil person she just cares for them like her children and after Ju vanishes back to her world while saying goodbye to Kim ,Park and Lee for helping her finish the previous story and return her back to her world, The characters wonder what they should do now ,Kim decided to see what their new life has in store for them as they enter the school gates.

My second and final hypothetical scenario will be that Kim Yeonghui, Park Ji-eun, Cheolsu lee and Binna Ju are the only four people to transmigrate in Ju’s novel before her death or in this case coma and like my first scenario Kim ,Park and Lee have finish Ju’s story according to callosa’s wishes, their own terms or both, The world begins to vanish, and then the four characters begins to vanish one by one as they are probably returning to their own world , Callosa who is the first to vanish thank the trio for finishing her story and then it is both Kim ,Park and Lee’s turn as they said goodbye to each other one by one before they vanish and hope they will meet again in the next life and then we see Kim’ eyes open

The scenario will come in two endings

Meeting each other in a hospital room - Kim wakes up in the hospital room and saw Park Ji-eun, Cheolsu lee (who is recovering from cancer but is likely to fight it once more sometime in the near future) in the same room happy and glad they are back to their own world and after they get a visit from their friends and relatives the doctor tells them there is someone to see them and to their surprise it is Binna Ju now no longer in her Callosa form but is in modern wear ,she comes to visit her “three characters” for not only freeing her along with themselves from her novel but also finish her story which becomes a bestseller and the series ends with them talking and arguing about the book Ju wrote.

Meeting each other few months later – It will have Kim waking up in her hospital room only and see her friends and family who are surprised and happy to see her again with tears in their eyes then few months later as Kim returns to her normal life in her world she gets a text message from someone to come to the café and as Kim went to the café she is surprised to see Park Ji-eun who also recovered and got a text message from someone and then Binna Ju who is recovering from cancer but is wearing a cap and bald probably due to chemotherapy and also receives the same text message from someone ,when they enter the café they are surprise to see Binna Ju (no longer Callosa and in modern wear) at the table waiting for them ,she is just inviting them to chat with her in the café because she wants to thank them for not only freeing together from the novel she created but also finished the story that it becomes a bestseller and the story ends with the four characters in the café talking like good friends.

And that is my hypothetical prediction for how Romantic comic binge (also officially titled as How to Survive a Romance Fantasy) ends, what do you think, do you have a theory, and a hypothetical scenario on how the series ends

Last edited: Nov 29, 2021
  18. Kirarapot

Kirarapot Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Camping

19. aboni_06

aboni_06 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    idk if there's a novel of this or not but does lily and brad ends up together?

20. Humming_moon

Humming_moon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    no spoilers ?