Spoiler The Villain Daughter Enjoys Her Seventh Life as a Free-Spirited Bride (Hostage) in a Former Enemy Co

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by RaiLi, Mar 20, 2020.

1. Athy1000

Athy1000 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For now, Rishe is 15 and Arnold is 19. There are 4 between them.

2. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    Quick spoiler:
    In 5th iteration,, MC was a hunter

It was mentioned in v3 ch 104

She was also an alchemist in one if her iterations,, but MTL could be wrong and this could be said about MC being herbalist/ Pharmacist

Now all left and we (prob) need, is her being a cook in one of MC iterations

Last edited: Apr 22, 2021
  3. Athy1000

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello guys !
    I was thinking 'bout this novel then something crossed my mind. It is a novel but they made it into a manga too. And as you know there is possibility that manga can be made into anime. So just think if it was an anime ! But i think we should wait the end of the novel + of the manga = mode than 4 years or even more. I'm optimist so i can wait but not everyone can do it. I just wanted to share my thoughs !:blobuwu:

Mikaa likes this.
  4. spezialice

spezialice Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The story of the palmistry of Arnold and Rishe

After coming to Garkhain, Rishe occasionally drinks tea with Arnold.

His servant, Oliver, said, "His Highness Arnold has been slow to take a break even if we suggest. I think he'll stop at the request of Ms. Rishe, so if you don't mind, could you bring His Highness out from time to time?"

And during the tea hour of the day, Rishe suddenly thought of asking Arnold.

"Your Highness Arnold, will you please show me your palmistry for fun?"

` -- palmistry?'

Rishe puts the teacup on the saucer and nods

"If you look at the palm of your hand, you see a lot of different lines, right? On the east side of the continent, this line tells you the end of the line.This is called palmistry."

From the end of the tea preparation until Arnold's arrival, Rishe was playing with the maids with this "palmistry."

That's how I came up with this idea.

If you can see Arnold Hein's palmistry, I'd love to observe it.

But Arnold had a rather delicate face.

"...East fortune-telling."

"It was popular in my home country.This kind of topic attracts attention at women's social gatherings...

Of course, it is a complete lie.This fortune-telling was learned in the life of a pharmacist when he was on the Eastern Continent.

"I don't think fortune-telling has any credibility."

"Personally, I think we should enjoy it, including whether it is reliable or not. Also, is it to get the backing of the action when something gets lost?"

「…………」

(Well, that may be a thought unrelated to Prince Arnold, but...)

As Rishe expected, Arnold frowned more and more.

However, when he breathed a sigh, he took off his gloves and put his right palm up on the table.

"Look, do whatever you want."

"Thank you!"

Rishe smiled and immediately observed Arnold's palm.

"... you have a thick and long brain. It's incredible."

「……」

"The same is true for talent. And you're lucky with money, and... well, I've never seen a palmistry with so many lines!"

"I don't know. Don't ask me..."

Moreover, the so-called "trade-in phase" appears in Arnold's palmistry.

Rishe, who knows the future of the next five years, has no choice but to pay attention to him.

(As expected, I think this fortune-telling is quite right.)

Rishe instinctively look at her palm.

(The same is true for my palm. Both the left and right lifelines are cut once at a length of about "die around 20 years old", but another lifeline extends from the side of the cut ...)

Isn't this the perfect palmistry for Rishe, who has been repeating himself since she died at the age of twenty?

When I first noticed this palmistry, I was very excited by myself, but I remember having a hard time because I couldn't tell anyone what was right.

I was thinking about it when Arnold asked.

"That's enough."

"Oh, wait a minute!"

Stop trying to pull your hand back and ask to see the base of your little finger.

"This is the marriage line.The more lines you have, the more opportunities you have to meet someone suitable for marriage."

「……」

At the base of Arnold's little finger was a single sharp line.

"Well, there is only one Prince Arnold, so it seems that there is only one person to be destined for."

「……」

"Oh! But don't worry, it's not bad just because it's small.You know, I also have one marriage line."

「……」

Rishe showed her hand to Arnold and then returned to analyzing his palmistry.

"And the marriage itself seems to be early."

「…………」

"Looking at the position of the line, it says that you are married in your late teens or around 20 years old. So, if your palmistry is correct, your marriage will be just around the corner."

「…………」

"The lines are long and thick, so it's the phase of a great romance, so if you take it all together, 'His Highness Arnold will soon be united after a great romance with his fateful partner'! ... oh my gosh...?"

Now that I've talked so far, I suddenly realized that I felt something was wrong.

"Rishe".

「…………」

And Arnold, who probably noticed earlier, continues with a straight face while looking over here.

"--you, my marriage partner"

(Oh, that's right!!)

With all sorts of embarrassment, the heat is burning up in my cheeks.

"Oh, no, fortune-telling! This is just fortune-telling!"

「……」

I'm the one who gets married, but I've said something strange.

She hurriedly apologized, but Arnold rested his chin on his armrest.

"...that's right."

Then he smiled.

"Then show me your palmistry."

"Huh...?!?"

At Arnold's unexpected suggestion, Rishe clenched her hands.

"Why on earth do you want me to show it to you?"

He looks more and more amused as he watches the upset Reesche.

"You can tell for now whether the palmistry is correct or not. You're supposed to marry me soon, but are you supposed to marry me at this age? Also, if it's a "marriage after a great romance with a fateful partner," shouldn't it be the same for me and the other person?"

"Oh, that's..."

"Here you go. Give me your hand.

"No, no, absolutely!"

With my cheeks burning, I hurriedly hid my hands behind my back. I can't show it to Arnold now.

Because she knows that her marriage line is as deep and long as Arnold's.

"They say palmistry changes, and fate is not fixed! Anyway, it's no good now, please forgive me!"

It would be better if the storm subsides, but it's no good here.

It was too embarrassing to be known that Rishe is also have the same line of marriage.

"Huh!"

But perhaps Rishe's reaction tells the truth.

Arnold snorts and laughs funnily.

"...it can't be helped. If you say that much, I won't do it now."

"Oh, thank you very much..."

"For now,"

「!!」

My shoulder leaps under pressure.

Arnold, perhaps satisfied, picked up a teacup and bring it to his mouth.

Rishe is throbbing, but for now she breathes a sigh of relief.

She gently put the hand around her back back on her knee, glanced at the base of her little finger, and traced a clear long line with her fingertips

5. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    By any chance, do we have the cover for book 2? I wanna know how the rest of the characters look!

Guide1410 and Athy1000 like this.
  6. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
    85D1BDD5-9B93-41DB-B1D2-D7700F508B70.jpeg
    In this cover there’s Rishe, Arnold, Theodore (Arnold’s brother), and Rishe’s merchant master in her 1st life i think he’s name was toby?
    BDDC58C2-073E-43C4-BD52-6C09D81C819F.jpeg
    not very clear image, but it’s Rishe, Arnold and the prince she healed in her last life as a pharmacist.
    1769F7C1-8A2F-49E9-8326-21C8F767E440.jpeg
    Rishe, Arnold, Ice prince (who she healed in her life as a pharmacist), her maid, Toby (rishe’s merchant master in her last life)
    I’m not sure about the merchant master tho, it could be her alchemy master instead.

7. Athy1000

Reading List:
    Link
    In the 3rd, the man with white hair is not the prince she healed before. He's Oliver, the squire of Arnold.

8. zztop

zztop Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Author says LN Vol 3 (adapting WN arc 3) is scheduled for a June 25th release.

And we finally get insight into the issue with the Goddess church, Myria the duke's daughter from Riche's maid life, and Arnold's parentage.

- The Goddess church venerates a chosen saintess born of a certain family line of their country.
    - Garkhain's emperor forced the church/holy country sign conditional peace treaties. In exchange for not invading the holy country, the church must always send chosen females from the saintess family as wedding tribute to him for the next 20 years. Failure to comply will lead to the emperor invading the country as punishment. Arnold's mother was one such tribute.
    - Although the family line has not officially produced any chosen girls since, it turns out the sickly sister of the last formally recognised saintess gave birth to a daughter that fits the tribute conditions - Myria.
    - Myria was sent to be adopted into the duke's family and raised as his daughter. However 2 factions rose in the church re. Myria. Faction 1 wanted to protect Myria and hide her away from Garkhain's knowledge (this includes the current archbishop's assistant Schneider). Faction 2 (headed by the archbishop) wants to kill Myria and cover up her existence to prevent Garkhain from finding out and invading them.
    - Schneider was not only trying to ensure Myria's safety, but also finding a way to expose the archbishop and bring him down to end Faction 2's madness. Leo was one of his people sent to bodyguard Myria.
    -Unfortunately still no concrete insights on why Arnold dislikes the church and why he destroyed them in the other timelines. Even he was very distrustful of the church to the end of the arc, but chose to accept them anyway due to Riche's influence.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2021
  9. mintypotat

mintypotat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually she can't be a cook because somewhere in the beginning of the story Rische was cooking soup(??) for Arnold by putting some herbs together in a pot and she later told him not to drink it after she tasted it because it didn't taste good.

Unless I'm thinking of a different story lol then mb

But I'm pretty sure she said something along the lines about how she thought cooking would be easy since it was just putting herbs together and stirring then up or something

(This is the 2nd time I posted this IM SO SORRY I ACCIDENTLY DELETED MY FIRST RESPONSE JSJDWHVDHDJDEUDUKEB)

Last edited: May 2, 2021
    Bella94, ManhwaFreak, biha and 3 others like this.
  10. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
    yes no she’s a terrible cook! :blobjoy:
    I read in MTL so could be wrong but because she was in battlefield she only had to cook eatable food.
    That’s why she thinks that cooking food should probably be like mixing herbs but screws up.
    But she wasn’t a cook in her past lives.

11. mintypotat

Reading List:
    Link
    1st Life: Merchant
    2nd Life: Pharmacist/Apothecary
    3rd Life: Alchemist?
    4th Life: Maid
    5th Life: Hunter
    6th Life: Knight
    7th Life: Crown Princess/Wife uwu

In all her lives she dies both directly and indirectly at age 20 from a war that's caused by Arnold

This is basic info at this point HAHAHAHAH

Edit:
    After rereading the story, she confirms that her 5th life was as a hunter and I actually think her alchemist life and apothecary are different because the alchemist life was with the Teacher Hakurei while the apothecary and pharmacist life was with Teacher Michael. Plus I think it kind of makes sense because an alchemist was someone who created new substances or smth and in Rische's pharmacist life she was just focused on making medicine instead of being an alchemist like Teacher Michael. Take this whole post with a grain of salt btw lmao I'm not completely sure

Also ik her occupations are based on what she has at the time like how she became a Pharmacist because of a book she had or how she became a Merchant through the company that picked her up but after that I just imagine her being YEETED OUT into the world and running around taking chances :p

Last edited: May 30, 2021
  12. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Its been so long since I last read this series that I always separated the Alchemist and Pharmacist jobs.

mintypotat likes this.
  13. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha,,
    Me too

7th life: WIFe:blobjoy:
    How cool she was before,
    And now—
    Wife

Poor guRL,,:blobcry::blobjoy:

14. donaiseiyuu

donaiseiyuu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahahah! Well she'll probably be the future Empress of the biggest empire in the world so maybe it's not too bad. I wanted to see more of her merchant days travelling though...

Bella94, biha, terpseachore and 3 others like this.
  15. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha, me too,, traveling and such seems more fun and interesting than politics and all those nobles

And about being sad for her being a WIFe,, i was kinda joking,, since it sounds calm and all, in comparison to her previous jobs... even trough here she will be probably in even more danger than in previous iterations x'D

Bella94, biha, seekingsnow and 4 others like this.
  16. mintypotat

Reading List:
    Link
    LMAO I was so focused on the romance part I forgot that she's the crown princess :sweating_profusely:ejdbdiehhdjdnskksf

Imma add that :blobReach:

Bella94, biha, Athy1000 and 1 other person like this.
  17. Athy1000

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Hello,

The volume 4 starts Saturday. And the author has published this picture. Its on japanese so can someone translate what it's writing ? Pleeeaase!!

Nevermind the "you"

[​IMG]

bochucha and Mikaa like this.
  18. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't see the picture u posted ;-;
    Could u give a link to some site it is on?

(I tried searching in google,, but nothing new came out :' (( )

seekingsnow likes this.
  19. Athy1000

Reading List:
    Link
    Here : https://ncode.syosetu.com/n1784ga/124/

20. AlyssVillin

AlyssVillin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I tried translating it using Papago and google translation and this is what I got:

"I have to fulfill my role as a puppet through this political marriage."

"It's cute. I want to be my wife, not Crown Prince Sama."

(It's definitely not a ghost...!)

"...it's not a political marriage that I marry you."

"Be my wife."--I don't want anything more now."

"Why do you look so happy just by looking at me?"

"I will protect you. - ... rest assured, Princess?"

"I want to sleep in the same room with His Highness Arnold ..."

This is an MTL so take it with a grain of salt... :blobsweat:

THE LAST ONE THOUGH!!!! :blobdizzy::blobnosebleed:
    I'm soooo excited for the 4th volume I can't wait!! :blobsmilehappyeyes:

Bella94, MLisMyHubby, aineria and 6 others like this.