Spoiler White Blood/화이트 블러드

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by flamingorangesoof, May 15, 2020.

1. ThedamNameZ

ThedamNameZ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You got bits and pieces right. These are guesses by putting what I got from different chapters together. Here's some past.
    So God was the only friend MC had when she was little. He found out that she was a vampire and ran away. Later MC finds God beaten so she begs her parents to use their blood to make him a vampire so that he can live[parent are afraid that he will die if he drinks their blood but Hayan tells them to take the risk]. The parents are able to live in the city beside humans because they only have animal blood and don't hold any hostility against humans.
    Now the stronger your will to avenge or hate[what the reason you became a vampire is]the faster you can use your powers. Most vampires can take a month or two to get the vamp abilities[sight, speed etc.] [they stay a vampire and they last for about 5 years. angels of death last for 50 years or so, and lions last for 10 I think. idk how much God lasts for since he converted into pure blood]. ML took a minuet or a few seconds, not sure abt God.
    God and MC family moved to the mountains so that God wouldn't have the urge to drink human blood. Now they have this blissful life as a happy family of 4. They head down to the city one day and then god starts killing people in the super market. MC father goes to stop him peacefully, giving him another chance but God's hate towards humans is quite high, vamps might be included in this. He plucks out MC dad's heart and eats it. MC mom tells MC to run away while she tries to convince God. Gets her heart plucked out and eaten too. MC forgets her past and lives with father[the one from the church]. Then we continue the story.
    Pure bloods are able to comprehend all techniques used by vampires and use it better. So the vampire techniques each have are depending on what they want most, like the girl who could change her face and others to look like someone, she could also drain their energy by moving her finger across their bottom lip. So I think angels of death have their own powers, but ML doesn't since he isn't an angle of death even though he is stronger, probably because he has been working out since forever[before and after being a vamp]. Hayan is a pure blood so her body is different[why she is probably stronger than ML, also he doesn't have much longer to live]. The reason why god could kill her parents is probably because her parents didn't fight against him. It didn't matter who your parents were in vamps[except for MC] because you only become a vampire after you drink the blood so it didn't affect ML strength.
    The reason why some vamps couldn't drink the Pb blood is because they don't have a strong enough will [just want to be vampire to be better than humans isn't enough.] ML only drank the blood as last resort to save his sister, but now since his sister is safe he might die if he drinks MC blood. I think your right in the part where ML might have to eat gods heart to survive, he probably sees MC in a bad state and gets a will idk :blobconfused:[tho that would satisfy me:blobsmilehappyeyes:.]

** I try to avoid names cus my memory and spelling suck with words.:blobsweat_2:

Last edited: Apr 8, 2021
    Marie_0720, Lilyworld, hngyxn and 4 others like this.
  2. I_am_one_Hell_of_a_Butler

I_am_one_Hell_of_a_Butler Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Won't that defeat the purpose of destroying the vampires?? Their goal was to make the world a normal place...
    u know what idk

Lilyworld and Fuyao like this.
  3. ThedamNameZ

Reading List:
    Link
    well i don't want mc or ml to die in the end. so i think that they will be the last two vamps and like have a life secluded in the mountains like her parents. that would be a good ending. if they have kids[i hope so.] then they would probably teach them to be good. or another possible ending is they find some unrealistic or miraculous way to both become human, or just change all vamps into humans without harming them all. and live on as humans. this could also be a possible ending since she always wanted to be human, but was born a vamp. this is just another theory so we have to wait to find out abt the real ending.

4. Fuyao

Fuyao New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes i would LOVE to see Yohan die and have his heart eaten by ML but sadly looking at the way the plot is going and how in the story ml almost made ash (disguised as mc) to drink his blood rather than drinking any other humans blood,(shows how amazing of a person he is:oops: ) but also shows that its unlikely for him to even drink a humans blood so he will not eat the heart of his enemy despite him being the enemy.However that idea is good- i really would hope for that to happen in another universe.

Lilyworld likes this.
  5. blahblah123

blahblah123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How was he even able to kill two purebloods when he was mixed? The powerscaling for this series makes absolutely no sense. Everything could be solved in 5-10 chapters if the MC was consistently as strong as she's supposed to be.

6. ThedamNameZ

Reading List:
    Link
    He was able to kill them since their guard was down and they were not attempting to kill Yohan, this made it possible for him to attack them since they weren't retaliating. Rather they just wanted a peaceful life.

7. words

words Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, the mother was clearly trying to kill him. She wanted to avenge her husband. It’s just that Yohan somehow survived.
    Why her mother chose to blow herself up to kill him - which means betting everything on one attack and also leaving behind their child - beats me. It’s clearly not the wisest option imo...

WinnieS likes this.
  8. I_am_one_Hell_of_a_Butler

I_am_one_Hell_of_a_Butler Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Clearly not the wisest- but it does not allow him to take her "Full" grown heart, which does leave MC to be in target of Yohan.
    Damn! I wonder if there are vaccines for vampires to turn into humans just like vaccines for COVID :blobsweat::blobsweat_2: I wish Euntae (ML) and Hayan (MC) would be able to live together happily for the rest of the life.

Bonzai, Lilyworld and ThedamNameZ like this.
  9. Lilyworld

Lilyworld Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does that mean that ML has a lot of hatred? Like as much hatred as some of the purebloods? That's so scary ... :sweating_profusely:

10. ThedamNameZ

Reading List:
    Link
    no. i don't think so. the reason that ml changed so quickly [i think it was even faster than god.] was because his sister was in danger and he wanted save her. while he did have a hatred, and his final goal is to rid the world of vamps. it is so the next generation and his sis can have a free life without worrying about constant death and danger. also he has seen good vamps like mc, baal and himself.

Lilyworld likes this.
  11. Lilyworld

Lilyworld Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay that's good. I was getting a little worried ...

ThedamNameZ likes this.
  12. LazyBuzz

LazyBuzz Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The MC's mother didn't actually fight with god. She made her heart explode. I wonder why she did that. And how he survived it. And why the MC's heart is acting like it'll explode any second now.

Lilyworld likes this.
  13. invix

invix Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Idk if anything has changed since then, but normally, purebloods > regular vampires, and what causes the difference in power scaling is a person's desire. The stronger the desire, the more powerful you are. Since Yohan had a strong desire to (I don't remember; kill humans? Kill his bullies, that's for sure) do whatever, his powers were immensely strong, even if he was just turned as a vampire and not a pureblood.

Annd, even so, there's a special amp for purebloods and purebloods only, wherein they like, enter a berserk mode, recognizing no one. Yohan was injured by MC in this form (it was glorious). Can't exactly recall much details since it's been a long time since I've read this.

Otakuotaku and Lilyworld like this.
  14. Otakuotaku

Otakuotaku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I love the designs.
    being passionate about various genres, it was assumed that yohan was her enemy. some caps are quite predictable.
    but I still didn't want to believe it ..... that yohan was the villain.:blobwoah:
    I really enjoyed the chapters where they met before I found out yohan was the villain:blobsad:

15. buakana09

buakana09 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi! I am just a little confused on what Yohan feels about our MC Hayan, because we saw he got jealous of how ML was close to Hayan that’s why he immediately ordered ML to be killed, but on the recent update he also seems to have feelings for his lover. So does Yoha. feel hatred for Hayan or was he really in love?

16. Bonzai

Bonzai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    .. sonif his parents are vampires.. wouldn't tgat make him a pure blood too? I'm sorry if this is way too delayed.. I just started reading thos after putting it off for sooo loooong..

17. SamV

SamV Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, his parents drank vampire blood cuz they want to live longer, but it was a scam, they were tricked.

18. SamV

SamV Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers pls

19. IceQueenRinne1234

IceQueenRinne1234 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please tell me it has a novel and may I get the link if it does‽
    :blobpeek::blobpeek:

It's original...
    No novel...?

20. honeyyybee

honeyyybee Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it doesn't have a novel but there are websites that are ahead of webtoon so..

nanbread and IceQueenRinne1234 like this.