Spoiler The Goal is to Become a Gold Spoon so I Need to be Completely Invulnerable

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Clars, Oct 15, 2019.

1. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So in one of the latest manhwa chapters
    some time after step-mother’s funeral MC went to see the Queen and asked her directly why she’s trying to kill her. I think MC is a bit rash and over confident, because it’s basically accusing royalty of a crime without any evidence.

2. rosimor0

rosimor0 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I totally get your point but you are also misunderstanding. While the FL found herself attracted to ML, it was not reciprocated at first. the ML only helped her cause she looked like his sister. He had no emotional bound to her but feelings of guilt. He does have various flashes of his sister but that’s only when he’s deciding wether to help her or not, this is because he’s a demon and helping a human goes against what he’s known. When he mets FL by chance, he felt that by helping FL, he would be compensating his sister because he believes he drove his sisters human lover to death and it was naturally his fault for his sister killing herself as a result. Also I would like to mention that while he does take notice of similar traits in personality such as being stubborn to risk their lives, he also notices FL’s differences, such as her perseverance to achieve her goal and how she relies on him (his sister did not). he notes the differences and points out they’re completely different people, it’s those differences which drawn him to her romantically even more. Also, it’s clear that it’s her smile that’s he’s attracted to if we talk about visual. the FL does look similar to his sister but it is only her hair, their faces look nothing alike.

3. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The season 1 is finished, I guess the manhwa will be on hiatus for a while. So in the latest chapters
    • MC was meeting the Queen and told her not to play with her life
    • the Queen was angry when MC said she doesn’t want to marry 2nd prince and just wants to live her life happily
    • the Queen has put guards at the door to scare MC, but she said that if she doesn’t return home tomorrow there will be an article in a big newspaper about the Queen being related to black magic. Even though there is no evidence she tried to kill MC using that woodoo doll, people will still get suspicious and her standing as a Queen will be questioned.
    • MC left and 2nd Prince came to the Queen because he was worried she would do something to MC. He told he doesn’t love her and won’t marry her.
    • He also told he doesn’t want to fight for the throne because he’s not interested
    • 2nd prince gets slapped by the Queen, she tells him it’s the only way to survive for them, it was always a fight for her to survive, because people compared her to the previous queen and there already was the 1st prince with a strong backing
    • in the end 2nd prince says he’ll find a way to save his mother and sister without becoming a king. That’s what he has learned from MC. And seems like he’ll be a gardener lol (that’s a joke, idk for real what’s his dream) because it’s implied he likes flowers and he’s sent a rose to MC as a thank you and sorry
    • Finally MC’s brother returns home with the ogFL and she’s happy to meet his little sister.

Last edited: May 30, 2021
  4. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    any spoilers from the novel from where the manga stopped/temporary hiatus? :blobsmilehappy:

mixordia likes this.
  5. Lilylam

Lilylam Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is anyone else a bit annoyed MC's brother chose to come back at the end of season 1? I'm glad they're back but where the fuck was he when the MC was gambling with her life.

6. munchkins_bits

munchkins_bits Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    if my brain is working, i think he went on adventures or something like that with OG fl and the crown prince

Bella94 likes this.
  7. Lilylam

Lilylam Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's a reasonable explanation, he was probably away on an adventure and received the info at a delayed time.
    Though I'm still salty he missed EVERYTHING... especially since he was on an adventure. Unless he had a hard time while travelling, which I highly doubt since he was with the crown prince and OG fl, he was living in a completely different genre.

Lol can't wait to see what happens when the OGmains come back. MC literally destroyed the setting the story was supposed to start with. Now, what will MC's brother and OGfl do? I hope the OGfl turns out to be a good person. You can only read so many FL turned bitch stories without groaning and intense eye-rolling sessions.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2021
  8. munchkins_bits

munchkins_bits Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ye i can relate to you, im also kinda iritated that mc's bro is having the time of his life with the crown prince and OGfl travelling while FL is suffering and ALMOST DIED because of the bitchy stepmom and stepsis, also i think he didn't even send a letter to his sis after her poisoning. I feel kinda bad for FL because the only person who cared for her (her brother) had to miss half of her childhood and got abused and she bullied by the stepmom and stepsis when he wasn't there.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2021
    Boopbup, Selin, Mi shiru and 6 others like this.
  9. mixordia

mixordia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I need this too :blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

10. WHF_reads

WHF_reads Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm. So it's not Kenneth, huh?

Natamcia likes this.
  11. priya031001

priya031001 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ngl I don’t want the older brother to take over as duke. I feel like he’s too irresponsible. Like if he really cared about his sister, why didn’t he come and claim his position as the head of the house. He must be of age and legally he can take over as he is the first born legitimate son of the duke. Also since he’s close to the first Prince he could have asked the emperor to install him as the duke as well.

Selin, ARTEMI5, Hiura and 12 others like this.
  12. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Just went to check if the queen ever gets dealt with or what happens to the stepmom after being stabbed, as well as still curious on the OGleads personalities

13. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The stepmom
    is dead after stabbing.

14. Princess Neala

Princess Neala Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there any more spoiler? Is Ramona (og!fl) good or bad?

layyu likes this.
  15. InterestingLady12

InterestingLady12 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I kinda wanna know abt the first Prince coz
    the first queen hinted that the first Prince may offer to marry Adrianna to thank theo for his work. Is the 1st Prince in love w the OGFl ?

16. BlueRoseJuliet

BlueRoseJuliet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think he's in love with the OGFL but it would be a way to return the favor while also ensuring Theo's loyalty forever. By marrying Theo's sister, he'd have the backing of their household and Theo's sister would become queen so it's a win-win.

Ceilo27 likes this.
  17. manvugu

manvugu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, is it confirmed Demon dude is ML? I feel sorry for the Prince Leonhartz? sorry if I misspelled. Anyways, why do the fluffy, cute, lovely guys don't get the girl? If you're going to expose so much pain of the 2nd ML, why not give him love in the end? Sorry, 2nd ML syndrome, I guess - but why authors "always" favour stronger characters as MLs?? I get the appeal, but ...aigo... sigh

forget it.:(:cry:

Mi shiru and layyu like this.
  18. mixordia

mixordia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would like to know about Claudius. I didn't like how he treats his younger brother in manhwa… And how will FL's brother treat his younger brother?? Does anyone have spoilers???

19. Zeref_96

Zeref_96 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    does anyone have spoilers about the brother and the ogfl ? they are back at the dukedom and are acting like they own everything ? and its true that spoiler about the ogfl not letting her brother return to help his sister because she didn't want him to leave her ?

kawaii12345 likes this.
  20. missbluesunglasses

missbluesunglasses Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    does anyone have spoilers about the MC and demon prince romance development after the brother comes back? do they have any moments together still? how does the brother feel about her relationship with him?

layyu likes this.