Spoiler Trash of the Count’s Family

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by immortaltear, Sep 29, 2018.

1. Lealina

Lealina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah ~ that makes sense. Also, I remember someone said that since WS body was supposed to be Cale's, killing WS might impact him, so maybe he will get WS memories as records ? (Well, it's just theorizing since I'm sure there's a connection~)

Btw, does someone have an idea as to why the 'will' present in the fate AP is Drew's (instead of first owner) while the one in dominating aura is Nelan Barrow's instead of WS's ? Also, does it say wether Drew kept the memories of her life after reincarnating ? (since it wouldn't make sense for her to call her son uncle and OGCale said he was trying his best to become her family)

yukihibari and trixhenituse like this.
  2. Ardna

Ardna [Avid slacker]

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, that was I and @Akimashta ~ it's nice to see that someone remembers my post :blobmelt:

Or both of their memories/existences would perish, you know that's two edged sword (I don't really think so, since it's novel "without deaths")

Hmm there are two options. One is that Drew is the first owner. Nature bestows powers to "chosen" individuals, it seems it wasn't specified if that happens by, let's say, creating a power or gaining permission to inherit one already existing.

Second option is that at time one absorbs the ancient power completely, previous owners will disappears and is replaced with part of current owners soul. Thus while present owner dies, AP already has shard of ones soul, not of the first person possessing it and it would be the will inherited by next owner. In short it would mean WS and any of dragon slayers weren't able to attain 100% the power, or neglected using it, so weren't able to leave their mark on discussed AP. Or simply WS is still alive enjoy your time, while you still can white thing (the soul still on its questionably proper place)? Still, it was split if I recall well, so who knows?

Anyway, remember that Cale is an exception. He haven't absorbed his powers completely yet, as he is able to hear the previous owners voices and has multiples APs, moreover, with different affinities (normally he wouldn't even be able to live let alone use them). That's why his encounters with AP could not really be taken as common ones, in that matter he is unreliable narrator.

Last edited: May 2, 2021
  3. onionkiddo

onionkiddo Member

Reading List:
    Link

Ah, actually i also confused about it. On the early chapter, the story writes implisitly about the will of AP it comes from the late user naturally got erased when someone try to used it to the fullest so the power got absorbed into the soul. And White Star always make all his AP got reincarnated with his soul so it became more powerful (i don't know if it literally got reincarnated with his new body or he leave it in something and get it after he got a new body when he reincarnated), but from this we knew the bigger his ring of life the more powerful the AP could be

But why dominating aura that Cale got has the will of Nellan Barrow, the first owner of that power? Even tho that power was passed down to many people indeed, before it become White Star's power?

I have some theory of this, we see how many things in this story has connection with domination, the true nature of this Ancient Power is about the soul. In the early chapter, it said AP only has one level so it useless to train, it never grow or develop the next step like magic or aura. If we try to see from other point about the White Star case, that Ancient Power become powerful the more he got reincernate, maybe its not the AP becomes powerful, but its easier to control because it only has one soul that dominate the power.

But, you know, White Star split Dominating Aura to make a new dragon slayer, it's just assumption but maybe, because the portion not that much after all, it never has White Star soul in the first place. The White Star will still remind in his soul and got more powerful every time he reincarnated. So, who's the second place in that soul record that could dominate that abilities? It's the first owner that actually a single lifer. Dragon Slayer family maybe have many strong people in there, but actually CJG never has any family in blood. He only gather all strong people together in jail called Dragon Slayer Village, in the name Dragon Slayer. The story never tell that Dragon Slayer Family are single lifer like CJG or Choi Han.

4. Lealina

Lealina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Those options seem possible but wouldn't second option means that WS didn't totaly absorb dragon slayer AP ? If that was the case he would hear Nelan Barrows (or last user before him) and he wouldn't have told Cale that he didn't know how to use them properly...
    Maybe dragon slayer power are special because they originate from an other worlder or maybe it's the fact that dominating aura is juste the 'shell' and whatever WS did to separate it trigered Nelan barrow's voice to be heard ~ I don't know there's too many possibilities ~
    (and if it's option 1 why call it ANCIENT power ?)
    Well honestly, to me, dominating aura isn't the only strange AP : they are supposed to belong to human but Alberu and his mother had one ? Also isn't it said that AP clash with mana ? But Alberu is totaly ok ~ Maybe the AP was in an object like the absorbing necklace ~

Yeah, maybe ~ well, I really hope we will get an answer at some point. Until now, author-nim never disapoint with her capacity to never leave such holes so I guess there's a real reason and we will know.

5. onionkiddo

onionkiddo Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it's not talking about WS but the activated power that he got in his hand to kill Cale, the sword-something(?)

Cale actually embrace two things when he attack White Star, first the sword that attack him, and the second is the White Star. The rules for embrace activated power it could be exploded after 10 minutes, but for human or enemies as along it not released, i think it's safe. Because once it released, they will try any chance to kill you.

Hmmmaybe likes this.
  6. Ardna

Ardna [Avid slacker]

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, but if WS could be infinitely embraced, it doesn't make sense why Cale wants to release him in the temple? If he plans to embrace Sealed God infinitely, so he won't be able to interfere with world much, why can't he do the same with WS? It had been already said that when Cale dies noone would be able to unseal "embraced things".

lucas_athy_bbs likes this.
  7. Jackham

Jackham Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not sure if someone else has said this before but:
    After re-re-re-re-reading some parts of tcf and there is something that just glitches, Cale domination AP where did it come from cuz the WS split up a weaker portion but gave it to the fake dragon slayer let's not forget that it was close to a dead dragon in the forest of darkness. I feel like if it was the WS that put it there he would've found the dead mana poison meaning Arm would have found it sooner and teamed up with the mermaid sooner So I think it's the GOD aka first dragon slayer

Tl;Dr I think that GOD is the first dragon slayer because he put the domination AP in the forest of darkness to help Cale

Last edited: May 2, 2021
    diti.ing, kurohamukami and Asya.M like this.
  8. Raven Evernight

Raven Evernight But they never just accepted me for the way I was…

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder what tests Cale will make for the people trying to take is ancient powers in the future it would be funny if he has to share the test 50/50 with the original owners cause he didn’t absorb the entire powers and the original powers are like go use your power to save people but Cales no don’t it’s dangerous you’ll never find peace if you use these powers you’ll be worked to death by the gods and the people of this world quickly hide in seclusion somewhere and never let anyone know you have these powers

9. Akawain

Akawain Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He wants to kill him for good, that's why even though he has no choice he needs to stab himself in order to kill him (the most painful part:blob_catflip:)

He will do it there without anyone watching he doesn't want others to see him stab him self!:blobcry:

Also his plan change when WS said it was difficult to enter the temple, WS might have some information that is critical entering the temple and it's inner parts.....

10. angie_sash

angie_sash Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No chapter for today. Next chapter is on Wednesday. Here's the author's announcement on Munpia:

[​IMG]

11. trixhenituse

trixhenituse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the notice angie!

This will not be a good and happy week since I'm not starting with TCF :blobsob: but author nim must have their reasons, so good night and have a good week everyone!!

12. AlphaBeta

AlphaBeta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well that's sad:blobcry:....... but Author-nim deserve it for the good work on making the series:blobuwu::blobuwu::blobuwu::blobuwu::blobuwu:. I can wait:cookie::cookie::cookie:

13. Akawain

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you Angie for the update!:blobangel:

Sad no Cale today, I hope the author is oky and she having a good rest today!:blobsnow: she deserves it, to rest with all the work load..... Just like Cale:blob_coffee::cookie:

Let's wait for Wendsday release!:blobsmilehappy:

kurohamukami and lucas_athy_bbs like this.
  14. K3I

K3I Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, the seal isn't exactly permanent. The seal will break if the item breaks, and Cale, being the good person he is, probably doesn't want to just leave such a big problem to the future when he can take care of it. It'll leave a bad record...

trixhenituse and Akawain like this.
  15. CaleFan 24

CaleFan 24 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  16. Raven Evernight

Raven Evernight But they never just accepted me for the way I was…

Reading List:
    Link
    Yet dragons breath has never been used ever by any of the dragons A89FBD5E-A084-4E9A-8535-0988734E0B88.jpeg

17. Akawain

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe might get a chances to see it since 3 adult dragon are in battle mode:blobokhand:
    ...... Wait is Rasheel an adult?:cookie: How old is he (in human age)?:hmm:

Last edited: May 4, 2021
    Raven Evernight and kurohamukami like this.