Korean Sniper Of The Meyer Family

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Guide1410, May 2, 2021.

1. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
    15BBD59A-B569-4BC7-9E22-A76C6645ED2B.jpeg
    Titles: 마이어가의 스나이퍼 , Sniper Of The Meyer Family (MTLd Title)
    NU: no nu link.
    Novel Raws: https://series.naver.com/novel/detail.nhn?productNo=5526353 ,
    Author: 오후 (Afternoon)
    Publishers: Naver and Joara
    Language: Korean
    Year: 2020
    Genres and Tags: Fantasy, Action, Mafia, Romance, Abused Female Lead, Indifferent Female Lead, Boss-Subordinate Relationship, Painless Female Lead, Handsome Male Lead, Snipers, R-15 (has a R-19 version on RidiBooks I think)
    MTLd Description:
    "Yoon," who suffered from loss of pain due to her father's abuse as a child.
    Interested in her black eyes with no will for life, she is incorporated into the organization by underworld boss Carnux.
    He entrusts Lucas, the next owner, with all Yoon's management and education...
    It's been eight years since I jumped into the underworld like that. I became a first-class sniper because I was more suited to handling guns than I thought.

Her indifferent eyes and smiling face like pulling up the corners of his mouth from time to time. A bored look and a dazed voice. Even a joke that hides boredom. In front of her, who lived a meaningless life like the air floating in the air, a man who would shake her fate appeared...!

Painlessness that was like redemption, but deprived of warmth.
    Will she be able to regain her senses and feel the warmth she wanted so much?

* The 'sense loss' in this work may be different from reality.

'…Is it hot?

Yoon's eyes opened at the thought of passing by suddenly.

You think I'm hot right now?

The shine stopped as if it had hardened. Feeling something strange, she slowly pulled off his lips. The lips fell off with a strange sound.

"...what's wrong?"

Yoon stared at him blankly. There was still a lot of heat in his eyes. Yoon's hand slowly touched his cheek. Yoon, who bowed her head as it was, put his forehead together. My eyelids trembled. My heart rate gradually accelerated.

"…it was hot."

Yoon said as if he was vomiting. It must have been hot.

"Why is that?"

His lips opened in surprise, asking as if what was wrong.

"Hot, hot?"

He asked again, as if he couldn't believe it.

Yoon wiped her lips blankly. The strange sense that I felt for the first time and the heat that I felt for the moment confused Yoon.

"…I should have held onto anyone and kissed them, not treated."

Yoon murmured blankly, and he slightly raised his thick eyebrows.

"I don't think that's what you're saying to the person you just hit."
    Reason why this deserves to be picked up:
    Is a short novel with unique genres.
    The female lead was abused by her father since she was a child, and later taken in by mafia boss and she became one of the best snipers . The male lead is the mafia boss’s son who becomes the next boss.

Last edited: May 4, 2021
  2. Rumby

Rumby Rumbly Tumbly

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohh mafia... I’m interested :blob_plusone:

Kind of wanted to add though, you keep skipping the nu section in the template form https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/use-this-template.173/ in your novel requests ( like I think there isn’t a nu link but you skipping it just makes me think you forgot it so I keep getting urges to mention it but I’m hecka too lazy to check all of the requests you post to even see if it’s on nu first ;; )

Last edited: May 3, 2021
    Guide1410 likes this.