Spoiler Golden Forest

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Jan 30, 2021.

1. Toasty_Minzy

Toasty_Minzy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From the sounds of it so far, he can save a nation and I still would have no sympathy. In the entirity of his time at the golden forest, he has only stood up and protected one child victim which is our mc. But just imagining all those other poor girls who were severly raped and sacrificed for the sake of their tradition is disgusting. Imo, 1 good deed doesn't erase a lifetime of sin. And if I were mc, I would have a hard time trusting him at this point. At least with Kun, the situation between the two seems to be some kind of big misunderstanding. But man, I'm shocked at kichida's backstory. I really thought he was going to be some elegant, noble character.:sweating_profusely: Lol I was completely wrong. And thank you again for the spoilers!^^

2. boom2424

boom2424 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @shung90
    Thank you very much for your kindness. :aww::aww::aww::aww:That made me read Very good fiction Felt that the story of the northern hero Makes my heart swell And really happy:pikablob::pikablob::pikablob::blobbunny::blobbunny::blobbunny::blobbunny:blobmelt_thumbsblobmelt_thumbs. Read to smile.:blob_grin::blob_grin::blob_grin::blob_grin: Thank you again, spoiler to listen to this story. Gave me a lot of happiness in life:aww::aww::aww:(y)(y):D:D:D:blobmelt::blobmelt::blobmelt:

Ms.Wabisabii and simplysharonda like this.
  3. shung90

shung90 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You're welcome! I really like the story as well! It's interesting that both men were holding onto their confessions for years. In that way they are similar. But everything else about them is polar opposites.

Bowzers, simplysharonda and boom2424 like this.
  4. boom2424

Reading List:
    Link
    @shung90
    First of all, I thank you for your kindness that you have sacrificed the time to translate it for our disciples like us to read.:aww::aww::aww::aww:

I don't understand, please show me the bright way.
    1. Kijida sends the heroine on a dangerous mission. The heroine might die. But when the heroine dies, he cannot accept it. Had to come and look for by myself, even though they had been together for 8 years with that kind of fascination Should not have allowed the heroine to venture this far. And if the heroine comes to do a mission He would be dangerous without someone to protect it, right? How can he protect himself while the heroine is away?:blobdizzy::blobdizzy::blobdizzy:
    2. About KU why the people of the north Immediately accept the heroine as the queen. Does anyone know that the heroine was a slave before?:hmm::hmm::hmm:
    3. Right now the heroine has golden hair, right? KU, do you know why the heroine's hair has changed?:blobsweat::blobsweat::blobsweat:

nyxxx, haweii and simplysharonda like this.
  5. shung90

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, I will try my best to answer your question. As you already know I myself don't understand perfectly but I will try my best.

Hope this answers answers your questions enough.

6. Toasty_Minzy

Toasty_Minzy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nooo stupid girl! Why go back with that pos?? Oh my god, I can't wait for kichida's head to roll. I'm so tired of his twisted, selfish character. How were any kfans if the novel even rooting for him?

7. boom2424

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful:I was very shocked by the latest chapter.:blobsob::blobsob:
    I only wish Rennie. Do not go with Kichida. But stay in the fight with Kun to the end.:blobhero::blobhero:
    I admit, I admire the love of Rennie and Kun a lot. Last night I read this novel 4 times !!!! Kichida is a very selfish man.:blobangery: Based on what he did with Rennie, I didn't want to think how bad Rennie would be if she returned to the Golden Forest. :blobsad::blobsad::blobsad:What is Kun going to be apart from? I don't think Kun will let Rennie go that easy.:blob_teary::blob_teary: Right now I'm very excited and excited,:aww::aww::aww: you can't believe I Refresh my phone every 1-2 hours !!!:blob_blush::blob_blush::blob_blush:

simplysharonda likes this.
  8. boom2424

Reading List:
    Link
    @shung90
    First of all I thank my angels.:aww: You are very considerate.:blobsmilehappyeyes:
    And now !!! After reading chapter 38 I was so immersed that I cried so hard, :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:and in chapter 39 I was so shocked that my phone fell in shock.:blobfearful: I never thought it would really go like this.
    :blobscream: :blobscream:Omg omg omg omg!!!:blobscream::blobscream:
    Now in Thailand it is 1:30 a.m. I think I will definitely not sleep. I'm very obsessed:blobflag::facepalm::sweating_profusely::notlikeblob:

rubiciel, simplysharonda and shung90 like this.
  9. boom2424

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobangel: @shung90 :blobangel:
    I've spent more than 3 times reading it.:blob_blush::blob_blush: So as not to miss anything I am impressed by this novel.:blobuwu: Thank you for taking the time and energy to translate the novels for me to read. I understand fiction more because of you. :aww::aww:

Rennie, life as a slave was already very difficult. But she is very brave enough to fight the curse.:blobhero::blobhero: Rainie spent her life helping KU, and she had her sincere love back:bloblove: (Ku is the man in my heart).:blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed: It's a pity that Rainie and Ku's suite scenes as gods are too little (sad. ):blob_pout::blob_pout::blob_pout::blob_pout::blob_pout: If there is part 2, I will definitely follow. And I will continue to follow the manga (sad that Thailand does not translate), I will not stop reading there. If I miss it, I'll come back and read it over and over again.:blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

And the black dragon, until the end, I realized that it was a circle like you really said. I've been wondering ever since the first chapters whether the black dragon really loves Amanu,:hmm::hmm: now that I have the answer. Poor Black Dragon Who do not dare to change themselves Repeat the same mistakes that you used to do. Unlike Rennie, she dared to fight the curse. The black dragon had abandoned its heart once. When he realized it, he asked for a new opportunity, but still repeated the same mistakes. He left the opportunity to fix it himself.:blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary:

This novel ends well in and of itself. It's a perfect circle.:blobmelt::blobmelt:
    In this situation where Covit is at home, reading good novels Makes me very happy to absorb it.:blobsmilehappyeyes::blobsmilehappyeyes: And I wouldn't have fun without your help.:blobbunny::blobbunny: I don't know your face But I believe you are a person with a very beautiful heart.:aww::aww::aww::aww:

Last edited: May 8, 2021
  10. shung90

Reading List:
    Link
    Yessss I'm glad you are still enjoying it!

The black dragon story was perfect imo. He was given a second chance as reward. But he was also punished to live in a difficult situation. He ruined two peoples lives and he had to live a ruined life like them. I liked it because it was fair. He still had the chance especially early on to choose her. But he made the same mistakes, sadly. Maybe some people feel bad because he is set for failure. Kata and Kun are just too good. Their love was unconditionally from beginning to end. The black dragon didn't have a chance.

Ohhh so glad to hear the news! I bet the manga will be very good too. I know for sure how Kichida is drawn and especially his intro part many people will fall for him. But the main point of the story is very simple. The appearance is not important, the heart is. I honestly think there are some dark scenes and wonder if the webtoon will get into it. I'm thinking not...

Nanashy, Am_elf, onnagiri and 5 others like this.