Spoiler Untouchable Lady/ 접근 불가 레이디

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Deleted member 262282, Nov 5, 2020.

1. Liliss

Liliss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So where is the stepmother in all of these? People said in spoilers that she made her lose confidence and screwed with her mind but so far there are no signs of her in this life...

pupupupu and kawaii12345 like this.
  2. AmyraRegan

AmyraRegan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone younger, hotter and intelligent...lol
    Her husband was a sc*m man!! He was cheating on her with his first love's sister. He along with his sc*m son got retribution. Fl didn't even spared her own son, would she forgive that trash? Both were the cause of the miserable death of her and her daughter, she never forgave them

Laerta, cjburaira, DayDayDay and 3 others like this.
  3. Blue Amethyst

Blue Amethyst Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The only thing I don't like about the manhwa is that it portrays the story in a more light-hearted matter when it actually is much sadder, and dark. Other than that, I'm happy that there is a manhwa. It's just the colours are too bright which contradicts what the story is about. The story is more about her painful past and her neglect as well as her pain. But obviously, I can't complain and will still read it.

4. Elste

Elste Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Before everyone starts to rant about getting revenge on her family blahblah.

- She killed them already in her 6th life, after Ricardo told her to die instead of Gabrielle. In the manhwa she mentions how easy it was, no challenge at all and in the end it didn't really help her to feel better.
    - Her final purpose this life is to finally die. Nothing else. Everyone talks about getting revenge and things like that but she has already gone through so much despair in her previous life that she just wants to be dead for real this time. No more regression.
    -That is the main reason why she takes the family's lead position. So she can enter to Spiritual/Sacred forest that only the families' heads can enter and find a way to finally break the regression cycle.
    -And this is also the main reason why she mostly ignores her family, she knows she can overpower them anytime and she has killed them already and as I said she didn't feel better. So why bother with that?

5. Manyaa

Manyaa Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m new to NUF so I don’t know how to create spoilers and use it correctly I hope this should do

attached the link above

Hey, here you go based on what I could find

Raw manhwa - ch 20
    Raw Novel

I’m new to NUF so I don’t know how to create spoilers and use the site thoroughly I hope this should do ^^

engengeng19 and xpeanut like this.
  6. blahblah123

blahblah123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

How do you even extract text from this site? Using the mobile app and it won't even allow me to screenshot anything, let alone copy/paste.

7. Manyaa

Manyaa Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you have the mobile app you could go to the novels under the title. They are books instead of chapters, they can be extracted , this was the only link I found with the raw sorry if it doesn’t work :( I cannot download the app so I can’t confirm it either > <

lazynoodles likes this.
  8. LunarCiel

LunarCiel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happen to Christian in the end?

lazynoodles likes this.
  9. Screamletter

Screamletter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happen to Christian, the one who deceived and tortured mc? I hope he will get his karma as well as her family does

10. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    I know right? Too bad that dementors aren't a thing in this universe. He could get the Dudley treatment. He could see himself as he truly is in all his awful flaws and live through the eyes of his victims.

MishaArnon and kawaii12345 like this.
  11. Lalali

Lalali Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is on ch 78
    In her 4th life she was experimented by making her swallow Callicia's blood to transfer her power to Ricardo

After returning she breakdown of pain and tried to run away Diego was chasing her down. She was almost hit by Violetta carriage. Violetta tried helping her, she was about to say 'save me' but was instantly captured by Diego. After that she was ince again force to swallow Callicia's blood, she tried facing Diego this time but was beaten and got lock using blossom. This time Diego was more aggressive to her than her 4th life, she tried breaking Diego wall of flowers but was unable to. She was getting weaker and weaker, she decided to take her own life, she was scared and it was painful. She tried bitting her wrist, when she was laying on the floor, she felt someone gently touching her and he whispered to her "I will take you out of here now"
    She stared at his blue eyes and thought even if she died and survived the next few more times, she would never forget this moment

Laerta, Kamina, MiraJane and 83 others like this.
  12. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    So ML busted her out of there? Nice.

yumeowhh, pupupupu, DOHere and 2 others like this.
  13. LazuliBean

LazuliBean Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do the shit dad and brother ever feel sorry for what they did? I hope they feel immeasurable pain

14. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    From what spoilers there are - the answer is a nope. They never regret their actions. All they do is double down on the shitty behavior because they believe strongly that they are entitled to the good things in life. Especially the father. Even after she breaks him by stealing his power. The moment he hears people like extended relatives coming to suck up to the MC - he loses his shit and actually hauls himself out of bed and lets her verbally have in front of the ML who was visiting. Right now after the father's powers broke the brother is of right now MIA. He may be planning something and it's not anything good.

15. boku_baki

boku_baki Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi im just want to ask if there's a spoiler about chapter 22? I can't find it and im new here!

16. s254386

s254386 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :love::X3::love::X3: Axion!! He never disappoints

17. AileeB

AileeB Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You got the last part wrong.
    In this life, mc asked violetta for help. In this life she rebelled that's why her father was more brutal to her. Because of meeting with Violetta, Axion got involved with her in this life. (Both Violetta and Axion were friends, so I think she asked him to look into this)
    So what happened was one day her father suddenly rushed into her room and pulled her into his arms. He then started dragging her towards a closet. Mc wondered how many times she wanted to be held like this by her father but she acknowledges that he doesn't care about her. Because of the crystals, she was very weak. While he was dragging her, she broke her leg but he didn't give a care about it. Father threw mc into the closet and left her there all alone for 3-4 days. Mc by this time is completely suicidal. She wants to kill herself and while she was hurting herself by picking out the crystals from her body(Mc's father, that inhuman bastard cut mc's skin and inserted the crystals into the flesh) That's when Axion opens the door and sees her pathetic state. He helps her get out of there.

I can't even tell you guys how horrible her family is, especially her father. The things he did to her in the name of experiment..... He didn't care at all about her. The crystals of Kalykia were very painful. It not only weakened her powers but also disfigured her body.

Laerta, cjburaira, xyxy6409 and 83 others like this.
  18. vionysus

vionysus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think they will explain this at some point (we might not need a side story, since we'll definitely be getting his POV). It wasn't explained well in the mtl (since so far we've only read from MC's POV), but based on the manhwa raws, it doesn't seem like Christian didn't love her at all. His face when she died was definitely sus.

My guess is it may have something to do with his father (or brother, lol, which we now found out was abusive as well) telling or threatening him, hence the attitude change towards MC during her 2nd life.

Last edited: May 3, 2021
  19. Azure_1802

Azure_1802 Procastination Expert

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn it. Will that crap father get punished? I won't be satisfied with only his power got stolen, i want him to suffer the same as what he did to his daughter