Spoiler To Help You Understand

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by ni-b, Jul 25, 2020.

1. ayyk1205

ayyk1205 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thankyou so much @_potato for the spoilers!!! you are an angel!!!!❤️❤️❤️

Kumoshiro and Emma626 like this.
  2. Berry.Blast.20

Berry.Blast.20 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone please translate the scene where the trash brother gets owned by Violet?

What happens to him at the end of the novel ?

3. Fayfay

Fayfay Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In chapter 22, it was said that Violet couldn't conceive Winter's child because her royal-blood wasn't mix one. Can someone explain that part?
    So they will not have a child together?

4. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Winter’s clan has issues conceiving kids with people who don’t have his clan’s blood. His people mixed with other clans and nations before, usually commoners and maybe even nobles, so there are outsiders who have a bit of this blood and are suitable for conceiving a child. But in Violet’s case she has royal blood, purity of which was strictly controlled for generations, so there is no way she can have a mix of Winter’s clan blood in her, which by everyone’s assumption makes it impossible for the both of them to have child.

NoirB, Kumoshiro and abiecula like this.
  5. Shion Lee

Shion Lee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Couldn’t have said it better than you did. I dropped the manhwa because winter pissed me off so much. Violet didn’t deserve any of these shit

DRpsy, Yyear and Creolenerd like this.
  6. Screamletter

Screamletter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    vio and winter deserves happiness. They didn't even ask to born into such crooked family which just only want to use them as a tool.

Im happy to hear they get their happy ending at the end, if not i will really drop this. And id like to hear what happen to their f***ed family

Spoiler:
    So mc's money will go to under another person
    So mc's money will go to under another person. It is a famous playboy who has handsome face which name is carl (i don't get it). Of course ml and his butler assume that her wife is having affair with this man. But ml choose to turn blind eye and think maybe it's because of his lacking to be with her, and he still trust mc, she is not that kind of woman. But just in case it's true, it's okay because he didnt want mc to left him.
    I'm sure this is that ass doing!!! That is also the reason why i can't hate ml. It is just their misunderstanding and their bad environment which made them like this

Last edited: May 4, 2021
  7. Novelhellsing

Novelhellsing Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where can I read the novel? Raw version of the novel is fine also

8. trstr

trstr Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To not take much of a space, I will use the spoiler tag even this is not a spoiler.

Tbh, I am reading this story for it seemed really interesting. It is indeed has dark vibe into it. Touching too much on depression and suicide.

I see some comments on their opinion about the ML and MC. Truthfully, we are seeing this story in our different lenses.

Depression is a very complex idea. Many can actually undergo this but each individual has taken it differently. Even psychologists continue to study this. In addition, this is a story. I don’t see the point having an argument regarding how the writer wants to narrate depression and suicidal tendencies of the characters.

But if we want to point out reality, I know someone who is in the same situation as the MC was. She was in a very toxic relationship. Both of them kept on attempting to commit suicide. It was as if that is their only way. What more on the two.

MC is fully dependent on her husband throughout those 3 years because that is the role given to her by the society. She can spend as much as she wants but it is not her character. In a story, characters must be consistent on their given traits even if will frustrate the reader. From the very start, we know already that she has a very timid personality. All of her actions until their separation was really in line with her character. What amazes me is that after those years and trying to still work out her marriage, she decided to go because she knew that their current set up won’t work. They are just simply killing each other.

The same with the ML. His character is a person with an inferiority complex that he can only get something if he has the money to buy them. He was left by his mom out of nowhere because his mother doesn’t have the money to raise him and his father took him because he had the money to take them out of their financial crisis. He even got the MC because of money. I can’t hate his character just because he ignored his wife. His intention was never to hurt her. It is just a consequence of his actions. At first, it didn’t really matter to him that his wife is having an affair as long as she remained by his side. It just simply hurt to know his wife carrying another man’s child. Trust is a luxury for them. They kept on misunderstanding each other because they are afraid to talk with one another about their stand. And his family and hers added to their burden.

Their relationship is just toxic. That’s all to it. I feel like crying from the first chapter in the manhwa until the 28th. The story even ended with a happy ending (unlike LaLaLand). And I’m into it as a reader. In real life, please exclude me there.

9. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From what Winter said, is butter more expensive than olive oil in Asia? It's the other way around in Europe.

Edit: Don't Violette and Psyche from Your Throne really resemble each other? Blond wavy hair, droopy eyes, plus just drawn really similarly. The only difference is the eye color, as Psyche has green eyes.

10. Starvenus

Starvenus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You can’t really fault the FL to give up communicate or reaching out because she has done many times in the past and has been given cold shoulder or yelling.

How many times do you want her to keep reaching out to him?
    There is a limit to that in addition the added emotional abuses she received and in the recent development physical abuse (locking her up).

I mean, does he blind to her expression of despair or desperation whenever she ask him to be with her?

Another flaw is that this man is raking money like no other and grew up in such unsavory condition surely he knows humans deviousness.
    How could he not see all the wrong things happening around her?

Oh wait, he is not around most of the time....

I mean, she is locked up in her closet in their home while he is downstair, not bothering to check her in her room (he would see the chain and lock if he did).... could you imagine the despair she has?

I’m sorry but I see no excuse for him because of his background story. That still doesn’t justify the many times he told her off. And he claims he loves her? I surely don’t want to have that kind of love.

Too bad the story make them ended up together because I honestly believe she should be happy away from him.
    In life there is such thing as “a little too late, there can only be regret” but I guess it’s much more romantic having them ended up together rather than self fulfillment.

Xbaoyu, Furiae19, Reeka98 and 6 others like this.
  11. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wouldn’t say they loved each other in the beginning because they both had twisted understanding of love. MC wanted affection and attention that she lacked in her family, and she was attracted to ML’s handsomeness. ML hasn’t learned anything about affection before so when he got a beautiful and dignified princess as a wife his only thoughts were to earn money, because no way she’d love a man like him. His understanding of love was somewhere between buying affection and being possessive.

From the spoilers they evolved during their struggles, understood each other’s circumstances and learned what love is and how to show it. That’s a good finale for two people who were unhappy and learned how to be happy.

It’s always easy to say that they should have divorced and the MC should have had a full life without a man, but it’s impossible for that time. Women in progressive USA didn’t have the right to vote until 60s. And in some rich and technologically powerful muslim countries they don’t have many rights even nowadays. Forget elections, getting a drivers licence is forbidden by law. Even having a very progressive worldview a lot of women can do nothing alone if they are unlucky to be born in a wrong community that has opposite views.
    A princess without much education and experience who only knows etiquette and how to sleep with your husband preserving dignity can honestly do nothing. No credit history to get a loan, no working experience to get a job, no real connections to get investments for her business, no family understanding to get back to them... What can she do to live a fulfilling life and not to die in the slums because of tuberculosis? Giving etiquette lessons and living in an attic with cockroaches and rats, because she doesn’t have any money at all? And what if her understanding of fulfilling life is a happy family with kids and a husband she loved?

12. Starvenus

Starvenus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn’t say she should live her life in the absent of men. I mean if she find someone worthy knock herself out. I just mean for this kind of theme depression, suicide, in my opinion the better ending would be her self fulfillment for herself (not for him or his love), not because she is “forced by the plot” to be together with the ML and mainly because the said theme suicide but this time by the ML. It is a tough ending to swallow for me. I don’t think it’s a happy ending for me. Sorry, I just don’t like how the author use suicide as a plot device and “cheapen” it.

The theme is much darker than another series about couple body swap “No Doubt In Us”.

Furiae19, Reeka98, Yyear and 6 others like this.
  13. Novelhellsing

Novelhellsing Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    where do u read the chapter at?

Reeka98 and Emma626 like this.
  14. Savila

Savila Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok, no offense But if a child were to go under abuse, they would stop expressing themselves. Instead, they look for a way for others to like them. It doesn't matter to them how they just don't want to feel that pain so they work their way out somehow. And that becomes their personality when they grow up. Every child or a person has a different mantle state and truth be told children are more stronger and daring than adults. Because when we grow up our mantle state becomes weak. Anyways, the point is Children learn what see and experience and that becomes their personality if there is no one to guide them at the right time and the right moment. Because when you are all matured, sometimes it'll take you years to understand between right from wrong and change your ways of living. But people change. They change their ways of living. They learn new things and it's not simple.
    P.S if you think trauma can't affect you, you have no idea how it works from one person to another person. Sometimes even the smallest trivial words can cause trauma and it can lead you to death or mental issues.

15. _potato

_potato Keeps dropping novels ㅠㅠ

Reading List:
    Link
    kakao page. please backread
    (also sorry guys im quite busy these months to post more spoilers :()

Emma626 likes this.
  16. Emma626

Emma626 626 flavors of love, none for you~

Reading List:
    Link
    Definitely, I'm dying here because I want to know what will happen....

Fighting!
    I hope everything goes well, and soon you'll be able to get back with more spoilers...
    Thank you for your hard work

Thinking about it, Heinley in remarried Empress isn't any better than the others... Ofc it's not relating to this but I'd like to think that his sweet caring character (that deceives the FL into doing whatever he wants) so he's the mastermind and his character is far more manipulating than others.
    About winter some of you may think that his back story is put to excuse his actions but it's not, it's to understand things from his perspective, you can't expect a wounded men to be perfect, he at least tries, you are calculating the boundaries of his pain even tho you shouldn't. His poor choices were because he didn't know any better and even if he's a grown-up men, inside there's a little wounded child who sometimes decides to act, and we all have it, all those who've been traumatized find themselves act in a childish and immature way. Because their inner child is wounded. If you feel pity for the female lead that's understandable but why didn't she muster courage and tell him that she's been hurt by his parents, or accepts the gifts he sends her, now you would excuse the FL since she was betrayed by her family and since he didn't try to communicate but one of them in the end should have communicated, they both tried but didn't succeed because of their insecurities. The way I see it is, it's their fault, both of them they failed in doing the easiest thing that could have saved them a lot of trouble and additional trauma (suicide) *communication* but who to blame, our world is like this, we are built to think the way society wants us to, and communication have fallen apart long ago.....

17. Kingdo

Kingdo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just to say that she never receive anything. The present were refused by the mother-in-law.
    Here it's more the ML who should ask her why she didn't like his present and what would make her happy. With this question, he will understand that she never receive anything.
    He just frustrates that she refuse all his present and never bother to ask what she likes.

But yeah, they're both have trauma and difficulties to communicates with each others. I think their characters are opposites and incompatibles even but that my opinion.

MC is shy and have difficulties to express herself, ML is quick to assume thing without checking anything, plus haves anger issues.

AkatsukiKawa, Ecstasy and Emma626 like this.
  18. Kumoshiro

Kumoshiro Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I like this story very much, this is such a beautiful story about empathy and understanding. Both leads love each other dearly, but the way they express their love to each other is not the way the other wants to be loved and the body swap helps them to understand the dificulties of the other one.

Both ML and FL feels human and realistic (with only the touch of fantasy of the body swap) and I hope both of them can attain happines with each other with the ML understanding the mistreatment of his wife and the FL understanding the discrimination of her husband.

Everybody deserves a chance to change and not be always in the bad side of the stick, such as all the reborned villainess women who changes for the better. As if somebody was born being poor and with his/her own effort can became rich. I hate people who would claim that the people born poor should die being poor as the ML who was a poor human being can become a better human being.

While reading the manwha I remembered a song from a spanish group called Pimpinela, the song was called "Me hace falta una flor" (I lack a flower) and that is exactly what is portrayed on the webtoon.

Yanya likes this.
  19. Lucathy0000

Lucathy0000 Member

Reading List:
    Link

I completely agree with you.I dont even get why people are saying he is redeemable, I mean if he is redeemable than why not duke vistash from 'I don't love you anymore' everyone hates him(including me) because the ML of that comic (Joachim)is so much better than duke vistash.But let us compare both the characters
    Duke vistash
    1)he neglected her.
    2)but was never aggressive
    3)realised his mistake way sooner
    4)his family never tortured the fl.
    5)he never neglected her to the point
    Of suicide.
    6)the fl had the option to leave him
    and she did.
    Conclusion:Everyone hates him and
    believes he is irredeemable.

Vs Winter
    1)he neglected the fl
    2)Is VERY aggressive
    3)Dunno when the f#ck he will realise his mistake
    4)His family mentally and physically tortures the fl that too 3rd degree.
    5)she was driven to the point of suicide.
    6)she doesn't have the option to leave him because he is the f#king ml and she has no other option.
    Conclusion:Everyone loves him because he was tortured by lilliputians(that part was really funny tho ngl)and he is completely 'redeemable'.

Y'all ever heard of hypocrisy?????????
    Even reading the comments defending winter puts me to shame.Even the trashy second ml of another comic is better than the ml of this comic and you guys say he is redeemable?????????????????SHAME

20. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    I just want to know the final fate of the prince?