Spoiler I Don't Want To Be Empress!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Clars, Dec 30, 2019.

1. rhea4765

rhea4765 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone please spoil the ending of the story? Is the novel completed yet? Thank youu

2. Autumn Leaves

Autumn Leaves Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did the emperor married Mia? As far as I know, he never did. He just turned Mia into a Monastic since the relationship between the empire and the temple is tense due to ML’s brother bombing

Veille likes this.
  3. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've read the majority of the spoilers in this thread but now I'm confused. I just want to ask for a clarification if Lehman is actually an original character made especially for the manhwa like Oscar's role in Survive as the Hero's Wife?

4. Daphadilia

Daphadilia New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to know more info about the governor Lehman. Why was he going against the emperor? Leanna said he wasn't in the original book, so why is he here now? Can we get some info? :sushi_peak::sushi_thankyou:

Enmea, Mob Character and twenyfour like this.
  5. ayami123

ayami123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers for the ending ? anyone?

6. Shirayuki..

Shirayuki.. 〖13th Princess Of Chaos♡〗〖Your Oneesan :3〗

Reading List:
    Link
  7. elhystine

elhystine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ikr?.. I'm okay with being rich but not okay with the monarchy and aristocrat system..(no offense to those who live in a country who is still running that type of system)

I'm happy that my country only had a republic system, and arrange marriages are rare here.. Cuz really it sucks to have that -_-

Lucila likes this.
  8. randomUser01

randomUser01 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It seems that the 'black-haired saintess', Mia, fell for the emperor because she thought he was kind to her. She also liked his handsome face. When the emperor allowed her to stay in his palace because the FL requested it, Mia thought maybe the Emperor has feelings for her. Mia's just a bit naïve and too honest with herself, also really happy-go-lucky
    Also, could anyone tell me what's up with the blonde guy, the ML's brother? What happens to him in the end?

Last edited: Sep 27, 2021
    bochucha likes this.
  9. randomUser01

randomUser01 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    his name is Welsh Fritina. It seems that the author really likes naming the characters after dogs: Paul Retriever, Shiba (Shiba Inu), Terrier.

Thank you for the spoilers but I need to clarify that part of it is wrong, assuming your spoilers are for the second timeline. The Emperor did not even marry Mia in the 2nd timeline. Mia was jealous, yes, but jealous because the Emperor loved Leanna and Mia was not married to the Emperor at all. Mia did not divorce the Emperor because they were not even married in the first place in the second timeline. Yes, Mia marries the green hair guy, Financier Terrier, and gets pregnant with his baby.

mirrioulle, RubySBS, sirwence and 2 others like this.
  10. Muskanoo

Muskanoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Me as well

And also about the kidnappers who kidnapped empress when she is on a outing with the emperor

Plzzz spoil me

11. Ariary

Ariary Sucker for isekai troupe

Reading List:
    Link
    It's kelvis. And leana will try to run away in ch 97. But she bumped yo lehman, and get caught again..

its0k likes this.
  12. hollymahayato

hollymahayato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this an original or adaptation? If adaptation can anyone give spoiler of the ending? Thank you!

13. Mae Rogel 82

Mae Rogel 82 Call me Mae _ [Red step-siblings(Eldest)]

Reading List:
    Link
    Gimme spoiler about ... About the blond guy who the duke wishes to overthrown the emperor and make the blonde emperor and also will the emperor be safe .. recent chap in manhwa show emperor is bombed in rescue of emperor and also that blonde guy ... Did he love MC?

14. shikirri

shikirri Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are we reading the same thing? Yes, Jieun did like the emperor before but its because she was manipulated by someone, but everything still went well. Her and Serena became a close friends. ML never hurt her emotionally and physically. Plus, i think Serena like it before when ML doesn't notice her. ML do his jobs as the emperor.

I think you're dumb for posting this.

micahkung likes this.
  15. Selene830

Selene830 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    has anyone read the manhwa ? its already past chapter 100 and alot of things have been happening

16. CreativeCriticalThinker

CreativeCriticalThinker Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Source: Webtoon Chapter 120

According to the manwha:
    Governor Lehman who is the younger half-brother of the ML, doesn't care for the throne, Frees himself from the toxic manipulative love of his obsessive mother, communicates with his rival Royal Half-Brother and is willingly to become a double agent for the ML to take down a rebellious political fraction of nobles that tried to make him their puppet; is more interesting than the convenient bland ML Emperor Welsh!

He is considered the 2nd ML of this story who doesn't get the girl even though he is so courageous mature wholesome; a better healthier catch...
    I argue that he is too good for the inconsequential not very smart FL Serena/Leana!
    FLs like her don't really have the competence or resolution to leave their childish yandere fiancé/husband for good. They have to take care of manchildren.
    When ML hears Separation from his Fake Fiancee /Wife FL:
    "Divorce? Over My Dead Body!"

Last edited: Sep 3, 2022
    Pochoclo and lostross like this.
  17. Whenever

Whenever Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Terrier x Mia FTW i ship them so hard Terrier physically weak but Manlier than the ML n the OG FL Mia is awesome i love her personality. Thou, at first when she fell for the ML I was irritated but she got over it real fast.

Leana is as helpless as a baby seriously kidnap and confined w/o able to do anything she don't hav any special power and not even smart.
    ML is just a brooding man of many secrets. ML & FL are the most bland main characters i have ever read.

I read for the side character terrier and mia, shiba and paul seriously. I wish Lehman would find a worthy lover he is smarter and braver more worthy to b king than the dumb ML. This manhwa has the worst main character n best side characters and the extremely slow burn.

18. CreativeCriticalThinker

CreativeCriticalThinker Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Emperor Male Lead's name: Welsh

I find it very irritating that literally everyone including the FL herself Leana/Serena and his half-brother Lehman/Roman always has to call this ML only by "Your Majesty/Highness". His official name is barely mentioned.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2023