Novel A Side character create his story in Martial World (Chapter 1 - Chapter 118)

Discussion in 'Community Fictions' started by Spnagi, Nov 25, 2018.

1. Spnagi

Spnagi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 105 Fight Su yue (Finale)

"In truth Su yue, I am a man !" said the blond eyed witch.

Su yue's facial expression changed completely. She tried to reassure herself.

"Sister Pandora! Stop ... lying ... you ... can't..can..not..be..a..man! You must have used your Martial Skill!"

"Su yue, I know it's hard to take but ..."

Pandora approached Su yue, she brought Su yue's hand to her chest.

"But it's the truth, I'm a man, that's why I approached Yang ling to try to hide it from you !"

"AAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGhhh!"

Su yue started screaming all over the area. All the cultivators heard her cry.

A certain person who had been trapped in a spell until now felt the connection between the talisman and Su yue disappear.

He began to struggle and was able to free himself in a few moments.

"FINALLY FREE ! Oh yeahh ! "

"I don't know what happened! And why that crazy Su yue stood around doing nothing. And I also don't know why she started screaming seconds later but hey I'm finally free, I hope I didn't drop a coin on the floor during my imprisonment.

From Tang fushang point,

Su yue and Yang ling were fighting when they suddenly stopped.

Their eyes went blank with no emotions

The two of us, face to face, standing and doing nothing. Before Su yue started screaming until she stopped.

Tang fushang walked slowly towards them, trying to understand the situation.

It was the perfect opportunity to get rid of Su yue !

He told himself. And then it will at the same time save his new friend.

The mysterious gas had disappeared into the air, only residue remained. Tang fushang started to run towards Yang ling and Su yue.

About a few meters from them, he decided to take a test, Tang fushang again brought out his squid-shaped object. Started aiming in the direction of Su yue's face.

"SLAPH"

The wavy-haired beauty's face was covered in ink. Su yue would normally be angry, but she was still expressionless for the moment.

"HAHAHAHAH HAHAHAH !"

Tang fushang immediately laughed looking at her face covered in black ink and wanted to get closer to look at her.
    Unfortunately he approached a little too close, the mysterious gas had not completely evaporated.

He blinked for a second. Tang fushang heard a servant talking to him opening his eyes. He was a little lost.

"Brother Tang! A thief broke into our residence. He stole all the artifacts that we had to show at tomorrow's auction!"

Tang fushang remembered why he was there! His grandfather had asked him to keep artifacts while he went to visit a friend.

"WHAT NNNNNOOON! Find him immediately, we'll be screwed otherwise!"

"What are we going to do brother Tang!"

"What a disaster! I hope my grandfather won't be here before the culprit catches him, I have to buy time!"

A shadow appeared behind Tang fushang and put his hand on his shoulder.

"That I don't have to learn what?"

His grandfather suddenly appeared in front of him with a big fake smile, if you looked at him with the old fist, you could tell that he was refraining from slaughtering his grandson before listening to this whole story. "

"AARaaaHHHHHHHHHHHHH !"

Tang fushang jumped as he opened his eyes. He looked to the right and then to the left, his grandfather was gone.
    His heart resumed beating normal, he took out a rare pill from his ring which allowed him to have a clear mind.
    He later began to inhale and exhale.

He had come to understand what happened with Su yue and Yang ling and why they weren't moving!

An illusion technique.

Su yue and his new friend must have been going through the same nightmare as him or even worse.

An evil idea appeared in Tang fushang's mind.

Although he could destroy the Su yue clone here. Su yue would continue to look down on him and his friends with contempt.

He remembered that Su yue hated men for some reason. Disgusted with their presence.

Tang fushang thought it was time to punish Su yue for trying to kill him.

The emotions of her clone will be transmitted directly to her.

Tang fushang is about to take the action, he reached out his arm to Su yue.

"Wait a minute, I have a better idea !"

When a female voice appeared behind him interrupted him.

She was the real Pandora, a woman, who still looked like Mei hua, a disciple of the Four Seasons Sect.

She held a handkerchief in her hand and showed a mysterious smile.

A few moments later, Yang ling and Su yue started to regain consciousness. Both could feel something soft on their lips. The young cultivator's arm behind Su yue's back.

When the two of them opened their eyes wide, Yang ling was shocked, his lips touching Su yue's.

His gaze met the eyes of the beauty who was also in shock.
    As if bewitched by her hot breath, a burning desire appeared in Yang ling's eyes.

"I'm not only going to steal Pandora's heart but I want to steal yours too Su yue !"

The transmigrator body wanted more. Yang ling gave Su yue a hug, and kissed her passionately.

After several seconds,

"Pa!"

Su yue finally came to her senses and violently pushed Yang ling away.

She pointed at him, with her finger and was disgusted and embarrassed.

Searching for a handkerchief with her hand to wipe her lips.

For a moment she had even thought she enjoyed the kiss. Yang ling had become her number one enemy on this planet.

"YOU! YOU! YOU! YOU ... ARE .... AN ANIMAL!

Su yue's emotions grew too unstable, her body exploding in a white smoke screen.

Yang ling had just defeated the Su yue clone.

Yang ling's body also reacted, his cultivation returned to Late 3 Qi layer, his eye returned to normal color.

2. Spnagi

Spnagi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 106 The calm before the storm

"Cough ......... uuughh .."

Yang ling was tired, all the wounds he had received in combat made him suffer excruciatingly. Despite that, a small smile appeared on the corner of his mouth when he thought back to what had just happened.

"Su yue's lips are really soft, it's quite nice! The only problem is that Su yue has no interest in male cultivators like me!"

Yang ling wondered how he was going to get Su yue to agree to become his wive ?

He still had three years ahead of him. The young cultivator suddenly remembered another problem.

And what about Xia kuan yin, how was he going to do it? His master going to think of him next time?

"Master, I want you to be my wive ... my..3rd ... wife ... ."

"Baam!"

The youngster thought that he was surely going to get a punch in the face before being rejected.

Yang ling wondered what he was going to do

Did the heroes in the night novels have the same problem that he did?

While the young cultivator was lost in thought. When Pandora (Mei hua) appeared before him.

Even though she looked like another person, the Witch's eyes still shone in a mysterious way.

"Did you like my little gift Yang ling ?"

"Huh?"

Yang ling's face changed instantly. he was surprised for a moment. Images of his fight with Su yue quickly flashed through his head.

Yang ling had just understood why Su yue's lips were stuck to his during his fight.

"My lady, I appreciated the gift you gave me but you are rather cruel to your friend."

"You hurt me, you hurt me enormously Yang ling! I'll let you have your harem and help you win the heart of a friend of mine and that's how you thank me."

"I have to thank you you're right! I admit I'm lucky to kiss beauties like Su yue and you! Yet I don't know if it's me but since I met you, I feel like there are more people trying to kill me ! Seriously !

Pandora (Mei hua) put her hands on her chest, showing a sad face as if she had hurt by the young cultivator's words. A tear rolled down her cheeks.

"PA !!"

A person hit Yang ling on the head with his fist. This person was Tang fushang.

"How can you say that sort of thing my brother! I heard your conversation, you can't say it's her fault that crazy Su yue tried to kill you!

"But... "

"PAA !!"

"it hurt !"

Yang ling received another blow to his head. The young transmigrator had no way of proving what he was saying.

Tang fushang had his own theory. He gently put his hand on Yang ling's shoulder.

"You kissed one of Su yue's girlfriends, admit it ! She's your girl, right?"

Tang fushang pointed to Pandora (mei hua) to designate her.

"After what has just happened, I understand that you must be surely a little angry!"

"Despite that that's no reason to tell your girlfriend that she tried to kill you.
    We both kissed one of Su yue's women. It is fate that brought us together. "

Tang fushang teased him.
    Yang ling meant he was talking nonsense when… he remembered that he had indeed kissed Pandora.

"I just thought about it but for a moment I was caught in an illusion, I thought my grandfather was going to kill me after a thief broke into my house and stole some merchandise and you my brother, what kind of vision did you see?

Yang ling thought back to the last illusion, he hadn't heard a scream from anyone this time.
    He tried not to think about it again. It was a terrible sight. The worst thing he could see.

"I saw only a black haired man mercilessly killing someone, I could sense his hatred ! "

Yang ling didn't know why, but the person this man was killing seemed very familiar to him.

"Was that someone you knew?"

"....no.."

"It's weird ! "

Tang fushang and Yang ling continued to chat for a while. Pandora left for a moment to look for something to make a barrier of defense.

A moment later, Tang fushang put a stone on the ground that could alert them to danger.

The two cultivators sat down to cultivate. Allowing them to heal their wounds.

Their eyes close.

Yang ling was at the top of the 3 Qi layer and was going to pass the 4 Qi layer allowing him to qualify to enter the sect exam.

Pandora (mei hua) returned with items for barrier of defense

Her outfit was bloodied after she slaughtered demonic beasts. Their cores were in her hand.
    After she placing them around the area around them.

She sat down across from Yang ling and smiled in a strange way.

"The truth is you are not wrong, Yang ling, I got you into trouble but I am the witch of calamity, I have said it several times already.

"And hhahahhahahahaha You are a liar, I heard your conversation, the black haired man in your vision, this is your future."

Pandora felt her heart beating rapidly as she imagined the future Yang ling.

"My little transmigrator, I wonder how you're going to react when you find out that the person you respect the most has her eye gouged out.

3. Spnagi

Spnagi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 107 Short meeting Xia li wei meet Xia kuan yin

While Yang ling's group regained strength before leaving for Blue city.

A few days later.

North of Blue city. At the prison of the Sect of the four seasons.

A half-elf was in excruciating pain. She had been tortured several times by Chang Yun who wanted to know the secret of her technique to temporarily increase her cultivation in the midst of battle.

This half-elf was obviously Xia li wei who had regained possession of her body.

She wondered what was going on and why she was in so much pain and discovered something awful, the half-elf could only see from one side.
    Xia li wei could feel that something was missing

"AAAAAAAAARrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

She had lost one of her eyes, the half-elf wondered how?

Fragments of memories began to appear in her head, Xia kuan yin's memories mingled with her.

A few days ago when the eye of Xia li wei's body was torn off,

Xia kuan yin could not bear the pain, blood stains fell on her clothes, she was forced to return her place to Xia li wei, the original owner of this body who was still unconscious.

Chang yun obviously examined the half-elf's bloody eye.

The disciple tried all possible means to activate the Xia kuai yin technique that she had seen.

Unfortunately all this was useless. That's when Yang bao next to her made a suggestion.

Maybe the half-elf technique wasn't coming from her eyes. It may have been a technique passed between elves.

Chang yun wondered how she had managed not to think about it before, she thanked Yang bao.

She throws the bloody eye before crushing it to the ground with her shoes.

" What a waste of time !" she told herself.

Chang yun joined her group soon after, even though she had not yet obtained this technique, she had Xue bing in her hands and Li xiu, her new plant controller combat puppet.

Xia li wei finally understood what had happened thanks to the memories of Xia kuan yin.

She had just learned of the existence of another person who inhabited her body. She hated Chang yun, but also Xia kuan yin for ruining her life.

Suddenly her body shook, it was cold in that dark place.

Caught behind bars, she saw a disciple eating a chicken thigh standing in front of her cell and walked up to him.

"Please i beg you, let me out of here ! I'm innocent !"

"Silence !"

The disciple annoyed at being interrupted in his rest slapped the half elf who fell to the ground.

"Only Miss Chang yun can decide whether you can get out of here or not! I'm only here to watch you ! "

Xia li wei decided to threaten him.

"When my brother Xia gui li sees me in this state, he will not forgive you !"

"HHaaa, you are talking about Brother Xia gui li, unfortunately for you, he is still on a mission, he will not come for a month.

And then I have never seen you in his company, you are probably not very important to him. "

"You lie !"

"You better give your secret technique to Miss Chang yun or you will end up worse than your person in front of your cell."

In front of her in another cell. A handsome injured man with bare torso with scars who was lying on the floor.

The half-elf wondered who this person was. But she didn't care at the moment,

She was in terrible pain, tears rolled down her cheeks.

When suddenly she was carried away in her Sea of Consciousness.

Standing in a green forest, Xia li wei saw a half-elf with a pale face, possessing one golden eye with half-kneeling white hair, her other eye was missing as was her.

Xia kuan yin almost looked like she was going to disappear.

"I'm sorry Xia li wei, it's all my fault."

"You are...."

Overwhelmed by anger Xia li wei slapped Xia kuan yin in the face.

"Why are you in my body ?!"

"My eye was gouged out by your fault !"

..............................................................................................................................

Three days passed.

Yang ling opened his eyes, his wounds were finally healed.

He had finally reached the 4 Qi layer.

Tang fushang was already up, in great shape.

"Your girlfriend told me you wanted to take the four seasons exam, that's good, I'm just a sect disciple
    I'll give you some good advice brother. "

A perfume appeared in the air, followed by a female voice.

"Unfortunately Yang ling has to do something more important for the moment."

4. Spnagi

Spnagi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 108 (no title)

Blue city,

A female cultivator with curly hair sat in a tavern. Eyes closed.

Hundred years old ginseng right next to her.

This person was the real Su yue who wanted to regain her cultivation as soon as possible.

When she suddenly opened her eyes. The memories of her clone gradually appeared in her head.

She opened the door to her bedroom and quickly went to the bathroom to rinse her mouth.

You could hear her scream

"I CURSE YOU YANG LING ! "

A person next to her, dressed as a maid, approached to give Su yue a towel.

What differentiated Su yue from her clone was that she accompanied a maid since her cultivation had regressed in Qi layer due to Feng Xing's ghost.

Her name was Yuan ,.

This maid knew the beauty with blue hair, they both know each other since their childhoods.

She was her personal Maid and knew all about her.

Playing the flute and flirting with female cultivators were Su yue's only hobbies.

Yuan would like her miss to focus on her cultivation and the current mission given by certain master.

She should take the example of Prince Red, her brother who had already finished his share of the work.
    Unfortunately Su yue loved to run away and disappear somewhere.

"3rd Princess, what's going on? What happened to you this time?"

"Waaahh! Yuan, you'll never know what just happened!"

Su yue pretended to cry, before trying to kiss her maid Yuan who reacted immediately by putting her hand in front of her to block Su yue's mouth.

"3rd Princess, this maid once told you to stop this kind of lewd behavior."

"But Yuan, my clone was kissed by a dude, my heart can't stand this disgusting thought."

"Even if your clone was kissed by a gentleman, that's no reason to… HOW?"

"Forget it! What I just said, I will take care of it personally, he will surely appear in this city in the company of Tang fushang.

For the moment I will go and seduce some sisters to clear my mind. "

Su yue disappeared from sight very quickly. A strange light appeared in the eyes of the faithful servant.

Anyone interested in this perverted princess? Who was he?

She remembered something, the princess had shouted "Yang ling!"

The maid was interested in this information. She hoped not to be disappointed with this person.

Yuan decided to gather some information from a guild in the city.

.................................................. .................................................. ...........................

"Burning Fist!"

Yang ling's arm changed color, He threw his fist straight in front of him.

"Ridiculous!"

The witch easily blocked the technique by using a level 2 spell.

A few hours before, Pandora informed Yang ling of something important,

Now that Yang ling cultivation was at an acceptable level to pass the exam, Yang ling techniques on the other hand were weak.

The martial skills of other cultivators were at a higher level, which is one of the reasons Yang ling's fights were so long and difficult.

Like a player who would have a high level in a video game but none of his skills would have reached level 2.

This is the reason why the witch decided to serve as a training partner.

"Water technique: Explosive bubble."

[...]

"Let's stop for the moment, you have spent too much of your spiritual energy. Don't forget to also practice the sword according to the method of your master, it is not because you have talent that you must think you're invincible. The exam will be difficult for you. "

Yang ling was tired after such a day. He didn't know if he was going to hold out until the exam.

Pandora with the appearance of Mei Hua smiled innocently. Looking at the witch's face remembered something important and the sect's examination gave her an idea.

Tang fushang was not around yet, Yang ling decided to call Pandora by her real name.

"Hey Minako! If I get a good score on the cult exam, will you give me a chance?

"Do you sincerely wish to have me as your wive? Truly, I had a way to save you, but if you wish to seduce the witch that I am. You must become the first in the sect exam ........ "

"WWHHHHAAATTT !"

Yang ling couldn't believe what she had just said! She wanted him to achieve such a feat.

"Pandora, can I change my mind after all !"

"No !"

Pandora stuck out her tongue, she had just created yet another problem for Yang ling.

While on his side Tang fushang spent his days trying to sell objects to all the people he met on the way.

When everyone was asleep, Pandora whispered a spell.

"I'm calling you once again on my behalf,

Pandora's Box!

Open up and free the one who can create miracles.

"Hope !"

A mysterious smile appeared on the witch's face. She whispered to herself.

"Yang ling! I hope in the future you don't blame me it for you sake and mine.

What you will soon discover will surely change your mindset.

.................................................. .................................................. .............................

A few days later, Yang ling's group was near Blue city.

Yang ling trained for a while with Pandora, before wandering around as if guided by spiritual energy.

An energy that was very familiar to him.

Yang ling spotted something on the ground, his face changed dramatically,

a eye was smashed to the ground.

Yang ling's emotions became unstable as he recognized the spiritual energy of that bloodied eye.

"AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !"

5. Spnagi

Spnagi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 109 Influencing a person's thoughts

"What's wrong Yang ling? What's going on?"

With a worried voice.

The Witch approached Yang ling who was still in shock.

Yang ling didn't know it, but the Witch had seen a vision. Some images had appeared in her head.

The Witch's unique martial spirit made it possible to see small fragments from the past and the future.

She knew that Yang ling's master, a half-elf had been tortured. The witch also knew what the manager looked like.

Despite this Minako wanted to observe Yang ling's reaction beforehand.

The Witch was happy with the situation, she didn't need to get her hands dirty for this kind of thing to happen.

All of this was necessary for Yang ling to mature, even if it hurt him.

She wanted to show him the flip side of this world as quickly as possible.

Minako found the current Yang ling to be like an unripe apple.

An event like this is just the beginning of a series.

Pandora or rather Minako was certain that this young transmigrator was the key to fulfilling her new dream. Something very ambitious.

She appeared behind him and whispered.

"You can tell me anything ... Why are you shaking? Who owns this eye? Someone you know?"

Yang ling turned to the witch, his whole body shaking and said in a low voice.

"This eye belongs ... surely.. to ... Xia..li..wei ... so ... the ... eye..of..my..master."

He could recognize the energy of the half-elf, moreover that shining golden eye just like that of Xia kuan yin.

Yang ling knew this kind of thing could happen !

The young transmigrator had read this in light novels when he was still on earth.
    Yet seeing this horror in real life was a whole different experience.
    Yang ling couldn't understand how could someone be so cruel.

The eyeball of a living person had been ripped from a body.

Cold sweat ran down his back.

Minako looked Yang ling in the eyes, it wasn't the reaction she expected from him.
    Should she use her Pandora's Box spell to make him angry.

“No, that was a bad idea, an artificial anger in the box was irrelevant !” Pandora thought.

An idea appeared in the mind of the witch. Minako looked sad.

"Poor, your master has surely been cruelly tortured, I dare not imagine the pain she could feel."

Even though Yang ling had doubts about Pandora's sincerity.

The young transmigrator was shocked! His mouth open, he froze for a moment.

He realized that he had just thought of himself and had neglected something.

" It's true, I haven't really thought about it! I just realized something very important, I am only a selfish, such an important detail ! " Yang ling thought!

His body stopped shaking, Yang ling's expression suddenly changed, his gaze turned cold, his aura began to run wild.

Anger invades Yang ling's body. Zhi mei lan sensed Yang ling's emotions and wanted to intervene when a spell cast by the witch forced her to stay in the sword.

"I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE YET! BUT YOU WILL REGRET WHAT YOU DID!"

Yang ling swore at that moment to kill the person who had made his master suffer, all the people who will stand in his way will be his enemies.

Beside him a smile appeared on the Witch's face.
    This rage was not yet strong enough to satisfy her.

She had to be patient. Yang ling is free to do whatever he wants.

Right now, she just had to have a place in the heart of the young transmigrator.

Sometimes she wonders why she wanted to manipulate him so much? She was a really bad girl sometimes.

While she was deep in her thoughts, Yang ling left to pick up the half-elf's eye which no longer looked like anything.

It's time to leave for the city.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blue city

A person sitting in a tavern was in disguise, this person was Li ming who was watching Chang yun and her group.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Note

Problem on the VN, I don't know if I would be able to finish the demo, I lack inspiration for the end. I might be too lazy for that.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2021
  6. Spnagi

Spnagi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 110 "Li xiu, lick my shoe!"

Yang ling, Tan fushang and Minako were about to arrive in the city, he could see the city on the horizon. He was more ready than ever, the young transmigrator was trained.
    While he was worried about master and getting ready to go to the line

Minako's hand touched his neck.

Yang ling wondered what the witch wanted this time?

Blue city.

A fertile land. Surrounded by 4 mountains connected between it.

A stone statue of Feng Xing, the legendary hero and one of his friends was also standing at the entrance to the city.

Legend has it that 1000 years ago, the evil emperor Huang Zuigao ordered a terrible monster to raze the city.

Feng xing and his friend decided to save this city when they passed by here on their adventure.

The Hero's friend had hit the monster called the Leviathan with an extremely heavy hammer, then Feng Xing took it upon himself to split the Leviathan into four parts and sealed the monster.

A beautiful story.

Anyone wishing to enter the city had to go through the south of the city or go through The Sect of the Four Seasons if people came from the north.

Most of the settlements in the city were controlled by clans, alchemists or guilds.
    Few of the big businesses run by mortals who had to give a tax to a big faction to avoid trouble.

A examen was also being put in place. The sect's disciples began to set numerous traps in an area.

In a tavern called autumn, Li ming was sitting at a table listening to people's conversations, he had escaped for a few days.

Yang bao, the old man at True profound realm next to Chang yun had seen his face. He had asked Yang hu, the little genius of the Yang clan to kill him for him while he was busy chasing a half-elf.

Li ming thought his time had come when Xue bing, the ice princess violently pushed Yang hu to save him.
    At that moment he was really grateful to her.

Unfortunately Li ming did not have the power to save his family and the Ice Princess.
    Li ming's cousin Li xiu standing nearby was the only one who could have run away with him.

But it was useless, a seal in the form of 100 needles were implanted in the head of the young girl.
    In addition, Li xiang, her sister Li fei, her uncle Luo were still prisoners. A poison was circulating in their bodies.

Li xiu wasn't going to give up on them.

It was for this reason that he escaped on his own to save them later.

About 1 week later when he arrived in Blue City in disguise.

He gave a message to a disciple to pass on to Xue bing's father. Hoping the sect master would do something to help.

Li ming had observed the attitude of several disciples before making up his mind.

Someone easy to handle and honest. And then later,

He waited patiently for Chang Yun's group who finally arrived in the city.

Li ming followed Chang yun's group who had come to drink and discuss recent events.

Sun peng occasionally look Li xiu next to Chang yun, looking at the recent scars on his former girlfriend's face, he felt guilty.

"Hey! Have you heard of these mysterious masks in the past few days?" Said Yang hu

“I heard, these mysterious masks are called Tears of Persephones, a person's cultivation can temporarily increase by two ranks during a fight.” Sun pung replied.

“Nobody knows why her masks have appeared yet Elder sister!” Mu hui said.

"Don't worry! I have examined one of his masks, there is no danger!" Replied a wandering cultivator.

"Bro, I'm suspicious, it seems weird to me ! These masks make me uncomfortable!" The wandering cultivator's friend replied.

"Coward there is nothing weird ! You say that because you lost to me yesterday with that Mask Haa haa!" Replied the wandering cultivator. "

"You call me cowardly, come on, let's fight outside !"

While the two men went out to fight, Chang yun's group continued to eat. Chang yun was a bit bored, when she saw Sun peng looking at Li xiu next to her.

Chang yun felt jealousy. An idea appeared in her mind.

"Sun peng, you heard about the exam that is going to take place, it brings back good memories." Chang yun replied.

Sun peng remembered the day he was proud to enter the top 10 in the exam.

Until disciples of the exam years before harass him and steal his reward and items.

Because of their cultivations and the clan behind them, there was nothing he could do.
    Without helping Chang yun, he would be ...

Even though Li xiu didn't want to look in the direction of Sun peng, tears flowed from the cheeks of the emerald-eyed girl.

When suddenly a sinister smile appeared on Chang yun's face who looked Li xiu in the eye, she pointed at her shoe with her finger.

"Li xiu, lick my shoe!"

Last edited: May 3, 2021
  7. Spnagi

Spnagi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 111 Luck begins to turn part 1

"Author note Shorter chapter, I realized when writing that I hadn't explained how Yang ling entered the city. So I cut part of today's chapter sorry

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Li xiu's expression changed when she heard what Chang yun said,
    Everyone in the tavern looked in her direction to see what was going to happen.
    Li ming sitting next to them, couldn't contain his rage.

Li xiu felt very humiliated, she wanted to pretend not to have heard it when she felt severe pain in her head.
    The young girl had the impression that needles were pricking her from the inside.

"You are my puppet, you have no choice but to obey me! I remind you I still hold your cousin and your father hostage!"

Chang yun's voice appeared in her head.

Li xiu really didn't know what to do! She didn't think her life would ever end so badly. Her boyfriend who abandons her, her body inhabiting a plant monster as well as a ruined face, to end her family who were imprisoned.

She looked at Sun peng with tears in her eyes, He looked away.

Li xiu clenched her fist and wiped away her tears.

For her cousin and her father, she was going to obey this girl's orders, no matter how degrading it was. It didn't matter how much her reputation got worse.

Li xiu walked over to Chang yun and bent down to gently take the disciple's foot and gently bring it to her lips.

Sun peng looked at his former girlfriend and closed his eyes. He only thought of one thing,

To be right to have abandoned it a few years ago. Even though he felt pity and guilt towards her, he was ready to sacrifice her for his future. It is for this reason that he decided not to intervene.

Sitting on a chair. Chang yun savoring her victory, she took great pleasure in seeing her rival humiliated at her feet, without being able to do anything.

A sinister smile appeared on Chang yun's face.

When Li xiu's lips finally touched Chang yun's shoes.

The inner disciple started to laugh as she watched the desperation appear more and more on Li xiu's face.
    His group and some cultivators in the tavern also laughed with Chang yun.

"Scream"
    "Boom!"

At this moment. People in the tavern could hear people running fast.
    Disturbed by the noise, Chang yun was distracted and distracted. Li xiu could stop kissing this female cultivator's shoe, relieved.

When everyone was concerned. Li xiu cleaned her lips with her sleeve, if her body could, she would vomit immediately.

“Peh… It was really disgusting! But if it had lasted any longer, something worse could have happened!
    I hope the fight near this tavern lasts longer. " Thought the young girl.

"Elder sister, did you hear? I hear people getting angry and screaming !"

Mu hui wanted to tell Chang yun to step aside.

"It's probably people fighting with each other! Don't worry, if these people are causing serious trouble in the city the guards will intervene !" Chang yun replied, forbidding him to approach her any closer. .

"But Elder sister! The noises seem to be approaching here, maybe we should ..."

"Baaamm!"

"AAArgh!"

The cultivators in the tavern could even hear screams and voices now.

"These are three lousy 4 Qi layers that are fighting, there is nothing to fear !"

Yang hu spoke after feeling the aura of the people fighting. Being a 9th late Qi layer. All people who were weaker than him were worth nothing to him.

"Brother Bai, Brother Hei, even if you get two against me, you will not succeed in defeating me, it's been a long time since we saw each other, you have made very little progress!

In the Tavern, Li xiu and Li ming recognized this familiar male voice. It was Yang ling's. Other people also recognized his voice.

Last edited: May 3, 2021
  8. Spnagi

Spnagi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 112 Luck begin to turn part 2

A few minutes before the fight.

[...]

Yang ling, Minako and Tang fushang walked straight towards the city.

While they were walking the witch suddenly stopped Yang ling by putting her hand on the neck of the young transmigrator.

A cursed mark suddenly appeared on the young cultivator's neck as Yang ling approached the city.

Yang ling wondered why the witch had stopped him while he was walking.

When he wanted to turn around, the witch kept him from turning.

Yang ling did not understand the situation and decided to let her do what she wanted.

This mark told a certain person that Yang ling had killed his apprentice.

The witch wondered what it was. When she realized that it was a cursed mark left by a cultivator at True Profound Realm indicating the position of Yang ling.

She panicked for a moment and hurried to erase that mark, the witch bit her thumb lightly and used her blood.

How she knew the cursed mark was erasable with blood, it was simple,

During the war 1000 years ago, an ice princess used a similar spell on her to hunt her down.

But despite what had just happened.

Her opinion of Yang ling climbed quickly, she wondered who Yang ling had killed to be marked in this way. A precious disciple, no doubt. (Ch47 Kill Yang Xiong)

"It was better to avoid an enemy of this level for now !"

(Reminder
    Yang ling current level 4 qi layer. Xie wu hui, Li ming < Origin stage Chang yun < True profound realm Weakened Minako, Sect master)

I know very well how it will end if my Yang ling fights against a guy like this. "Thought the witch.

It's like asking a 6 year old to fight a man in his 30s. "

No chance of winning unless the person opposite falls into a completely stupid trap.

While Pandora had finally finished removing this cursed mark and made disappear the blood on the neck of the young man.

Yang ling on his side could feel the soft hands of the blond haired witch on her neck. It was pretty nice he thought, until he felt something wet.

He asked again what the witch was doing. But when he put his hands behind the back of his
    neck, it was all gone.

“What did you just do?” Yang ling said questioningly.

"Something good !" Pandora replied with a big smile.

The young transmigrator found it hard to believe her after their time together.
    Yang ling became worried, the youngster looked at his body and touched his face.

He wondered if the witch hadn't done something strange to her body and finally looked into her eyes to see if she was telling the truth.

"You don't believe me, you hurt me internally Yang ling !"

"But...."

"And since we're in this city, I'm going to go, I have important things to do. I'll see you later."

The slightly annoyed witch began to leave for the city. Without looking at him.

For once she was doing a good deed with good intentions.

Maybe she should avoid interfering with Yang ling's destiny just yet.

Minako's silhouette began to disappear.

She walked over to a group of people to queue at the entrance to the city and started chatting with them.

Yang ling didn't know why, but when he watched her talk to other cultivators.
    Something told him their relationship wasn't strong

What was that feeling he was feeling?

When Yang ling looked at the other people around looking from afar at the witch's thin body, he had to hit their faces

Tang fushang came up behind him and slapped him on the back.

"Hey brother! What are you waiting for to catch up with her!"
    "I .... you're right, thank you."

He started running to catch up with the witch and screamed.

"WAIT A MINUTE !"

The witch unconsciously turned to see who had just screamed.
    She saw Yang ling quickly come up to her.

"What do you want Yang ling?"

Pandora still a little annoyed by the attitude that Yang ling had, was dissatisfied.
    Not looking at him, with swollen cheeks.

"I just wanted to tell you that I was wrong! I shouldn't suspect you for no reason !"

Yang ling knelt on one knee in front of her. Pandora instinctively extended her hand.

"Don't think I'm going to forgive you so easily! If you don't buy me a present, I won't forgive you!"

The witch decided to teach this young transmigrator a little lesson and temporarily forgot what she wanted to do.

"Of course, i promise !"

Yang ling took the witch's soft and delicate hand to kiss it.

The people around them started to look at them. The witch was very embarrassed.
    He might be worse than Su yue she thought.

"Don't do something so embarrassing in public. "

A moment later after standing in line, Yang ling entered the city. with Minako disguised as mei hua
    and tang fushang behind them.

A familiar figure appeared in his field of vision.

9. Spnagi

Spnagi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 113 Luck begins to turn part 3

When this familiar person appeared in front of Yang ling, a mocking smile appeared on the young transmigrator's face.

Normally, Yang ling wouldn't have that expression on his face, at least if the person in front of him wasn't an enemy. And it was.

"The world is small, I did not expect to see you again so soon Xie wu hui, the big loser of our bet !"

"Yang ling! My little servant, I am surprised that you managed to save your miserable life!"

"Sorry, but I already told you that I am not interested in men, you have a short memory, it seems !"

"Stop your tasteless jokes ! I'm just in a really bad mood lately! How about letting yourself be gently killed, I'll keep your head intact !"

A few days ago, Xia kuan yin destroyed Xie wu hui's private part when he was going to touch Xia li wei defenseless. After a few days of rest.

Xie wu hui was very worried about his future.

It was something that should never have happened in his life. Imagining woman making fun of his bed skills was unbearable to him.

Even though he could have Li ming's sister in his bed with Chang yun's help. He couldn't be completely satisfied anymore.

"Pathetic, he was castrate like eunuch by a half-elf !" Chang yun said after what had happened.

The young heir of the Xie clan hated this half-elf so much that he robbed him of his life.

It was only when Chang yun tortured the half-elf excruciatingly later by removing one of her eyes that Xie wu hui temporarily regained his smile.

Arrived at Blue city. He separated from Chang yun's group.

Xie wu hui left as quickly as possible to seek the guide of alchemists to find a solution to his problem. The other members of the Xie Clan would surely laugh about him if they heard the news.

Unfortunately his little hope completely disappeared when he was told that alone

Human-recovery pill could regenerate this part of his body.

According to the recipe left by their busy elders also prepared an exam for potential future alchemists.

3 ingredients were needed to create it.

-The 100-year-old Aquatic Flower. A plant that grows every 100 years at 5000 meters in the sea kept secret by fairies.

- Water sacred hidden by the pureblood elves.

- The help of a user with a Pure Spirit Vein that can create a seed called "rebirth "

Xie wu hui could not meet any of these conditions, he was screwed.

Being angry, he called the famous duo bai and hei to piss off ordinary people.

He began to wreck and create problems for all the commoners in the city by sweeping their food from their restaurant or smashing objects at their counter and finally extorting their money.

Xie wu hui did not go further to prevent the other clans from starting to look for problems for him.
    The last store was in sight at the entrance to the city when he saw Yang ling.

The crowd around them stop to watch what is going on.

"Hey, it's not Xie wu hui from the Four Seasons Sect. He messed up the city again, I'll tell the sect !"

"But who is the person in front of Xie wu hui? "

"One of his former superordinates maybe? I don't know we've never seen him but they know each other, from the way Xie wu hui talks to him!"

"Does anyone want to make a bet?"

"I bet on Xie wu hui!"

"Hey! Cultivators don't have the right to bet, you can feel the intensity of their spiritual energy !"

"You should never underestimate an enemy, you know and then you don't know if Xie wu hui is really going to fight!"

Everyone around was talking, taking a few steps back.

There was tension in the air. When suddenly Xie wu hui laughed.

"Yang ling! A junk like you thinks he can beat me ! Your two old friends will be more than enough to kill you !.

Xie wu hui snapped his finger.

"Bai, Hei, kill him, I'll give you a Mortal Weapon as a reward !"

" Alright young master Xie !"

Two men behind Xie wu hui walked towards Yang ling with weapons.
    Yang ling pulled out his sword.

Pandora was about to help his when she felt the aura of Su yue and Yuan approaching them quickly. The real Su yue and her group.

She wriggled her hair before disappearing, who knows what could happen with that perverted princess around. She could be kidnapped.

Minako (Mei hua) aka Pandora let Yang ling fend for himself.

Pink petals appeared and the witch disappeared into the air.

"Hey brother Yang let me help you!"

Tang fushang as his friend decided to help him, he took an ax and rushed towards the brothers.

When suddenly a needle appeared in his neck, Tang fushang felt his heavy eyelids and fell asleep.

"Brother Tang ? "

People approached tang fushang to put him a little further.

Yang ling was alone against his enemies. At least that's what he believed, he seemed to have forgotten someone.

He wondered who the person he had forgotten was.

Not very far from here, people came and watched him from afar.

Su yue and Miss yuan were there.

Yang ling thought quickly, he thought there was no way he could beat 3 people, especially Xie wu hui at the moment.

(Yang ling 4 Qi layer,
    Xie wu hui 7 Qi layer)

It was better to fight only against the two brothers and assess their current level.

He began to run, the two brothers went to chase him in the city.

While Xie wuhui watched them leave. He was convinced that the two brothers would succeed in their mission.

[...]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back to the end of chapter 111

10. Spnagi

Spnagi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 114 Luck begins to turn Final

Quick Reminder of the end of chapter 11

If you don't want to read the end of the Chapter 111 again.

Xie wuhui asked brother Bai and Hei to hunt down Yang ling.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While the young transmigrator will run around town to separate the Bai and Hei brothers from Xie wu hui to divide their forces.

A smile appeared on the corner of Yang ling's mouth,

the young transmigrator did not think that the two brothers would really follow him without thinking.
    Apparently not all cultivators think with their brains.

In the memories of the previous Yang ling, the two brothers had a cultivation of 4 Qi layer.

And now they were still at the 4 Qi layer. It is for this reason that Yang ling made fun of them.

Reminder
    "Brother Bai, Brother Hei, even if you get two against me, you will not succeed in defeating me, it's been a long time since we saw each other, you have made very little progress!
    In the Tavern, Li xiu and Li ming recognized this familiar male voice. It was Yang ling's. Other people also recognized his voice.

Yang ling didn't know what these two brothers were doing all this time and didn't really care.
    They were both enemies to be defeated and that was the first thing to know.

"You talk a lot for someone who is going to die!
    You were always afraid of us, who was the person to ask us to stop hitting him.

Don't you remember those beautiful memories, Yang ling?" Replied the cultivator called Brother Bai.

"Ah..hahahahaha, I remember Brother Bai !

This little pervert had made a small hole in the wall of a house and often went to spy on a woman in her room.

The young master Xie had however warned him that this girl was destined to become his concubine in the future.

He was very angry with Yang ling after that. Replied the brother called brother Hei.

"Even though Yang ling did not stop harassing her every week to become the young master 's mistress.
    He especially wanted to find a way to get closer to her.

Yet this girl's chest was underdeveloped ! Brother Bai replied.

In the tavern, everyone overheard their conversations, Li ming (in disguise) turned to Li xiu whose expression did not change despite the discomfort caused by the conversation.

"Don't talk about the size of my breasts OKAY ! " Did she want to tell them

She had also once noticed a tiny hole in her room and had never really paid attention to that detail.
    Li xiu thought that a pigeon had pierced with its beak,

She didn't know that the old Yang was secretly watching her, was he watching her when she changed her clothes ?. She would rather not imagine.

Li ming continued to look at her cousin from afar without intervening for the moment.

Were the two brothers talking about his sister or his cousin ?

Li ming was one of the few who knew that the current Yang ling was different.

If the old Yang ling wasn't arrogant, bad-tempered, fearful of the strongest, and a bad reputation for girls in Xie City. Listening to Xie wu hui's orders.

He might have a very small chance to seduce his sister or cousin after Sun peng has gone to Sect.

In the room, Sun peng had also heard the whole conversation, he clenched his fist.

He had given up Li xiu for Chang yun, but that was no reason for other people to covet what he had thrown away.

If the two people outside weren't able to kill him, he was going to do it himself.

Yang hu, the genius of the Yang clan was surprised that Yang ling survived, he thought that the two servants he had sent had killed him.

No wonder they didn't come back immediately.

They were really good for nothing. What should he do? If he kills him, people will say he just killed a member of his family. His reputation will evaporate.

And it was not possible to challenge him in a fight to the death, the difference between their cultivation was too high, the city guards would not accept it.

He could only count on the two people outside.

Yang ling watched the two brothers talking, he was no longer tired now.

"Speaking of Xie wu hui, I was too stupid to work for a fool like him. I prefer the company of a pretty female cultivator. But first I'll get rid of two idiots who let me rest quietly. . ”Yang ling replied proudly.

"You call me an Idiot Yang ling!" Answered the man called brother Hei.

With his large build, cultivator Hei brimming with murderous intent charged straight at Yang ling like a bull, two long swords in his hands.

"Whooshh !"

Cultivator Hei swung two long swords to decapitate Yang ling's head with a very quick blow.

Unfortunately for him, Yang ling saw the movement of his shoulders and bent down to kick a fiery foot on his knees. The young transmigrator could see the trajectory of his movements.

It was one of the results of his training with the witch. At Qi layer, physical attacks of this type were predictable.

When Cultivator Hei shook in pain, Yang ling wanted to slice his head with his sword, when the blade suddenly stopped a few inches from his enemy's throat.

The young transmigrator panicked for a moment ...why ?...aahh.

Yang ling finally remembered the spirit in his sword.

Zhi mei lan, she wasn't going to let him kill any male type person until she created her body.

He hadn't thought of that in training, it was an important detail.

Pandora being a woman, she escaped this condition.

A shadow dressed in white moved behind Yang ling and gave a terrifying kick in the back.

It was the other brother who had just had a sneak attack.

"Boommmm!"

As the cultivators and Chang yun's group in the tavern quietly watched the fight over a drink.

Yang ling's body was flying straight towards them.

Mu hui instinctively lowered his head when Yang ling's body collided with the person after him.

"BAMMMM!"

Yang ling accidentally sat on Chang yun's face who had cushioned his fall.

Chang yun fell unconscious

Not far away, Li xiu started to laugh looking at what had just happened.

11. wasntbornyesterday

wasntbornyesterday Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  12. Spnagi

Spnagi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter of my amateur novel, I'm writing this for fun.

13. Spnagi

Spnagi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 115 Short battle

"You really thought you beat us Yang ling? Maybe in your dreams only HAHAHAH"
    The man dressed in black called Brother Hei started to laugh.

Yang ling stood up with an annoyed look on his face. He spat out a mouthful of blood.
    Then a smile appeared on the corner of his mouth right after.

"You're lucky. I just forgot a little detail, You should laugh as much as possible now, this will be the last time you're going to laugh.

"Is that a Yang ling threat? I'll kill you ...."

"Hei, come over here!"

The mercenary called Bai blinked one of his eyes, HE had noticed something and decided to talk about it with his brother.

When Yang ling stood up in the tavern, the people around him looked at him in shock.
    He wondered what was going on, a fight of this level shouldn't shock them though.

A person approached him. It was a girl with Brown hair and emerald eyes, she looked at him hostilely.
    Walking towards him.
    You could surely say that she was once a beauty.
    his face looked like it was ravaged by demonic beast scratches,
    surely someone's work.

A wild beast would not spend its time disfiguring a face with such long scars that covered the whole face of the young girl.

Yang ling was sure he had met him somewhere before.

"Have we ever met?"

The girl with the Brown hair was surprised when Yang ling asked this question.
    This girl was Li xiu.
    The young man didn't seem to be pretending and then his personality was completely different from the memories she had of him.

"Are you sure you don't recognize me?"

Li xiu was not convinced. She tried to speak in a cooler, threatening tone.
    And approached a little closer.

"Uh .... hee! Yes I recognize you ..." Yang ling replied.

The young transmigrator put his hand behind his head and scratched himself and looked away.
    in truth he did not know at all who this girl was in front of him. But He was sure he knew her.
    Even though the young girl's face was no longer pretty to see, Yang ling thought she had beautiful legs.
    Plus the natural scent of the female cultivator enters her nose. Preventing him from concentrating even more.

He didn't know a lot of girls on earth so he was probably the other Yang ling in this world.
    And what the other Yang ling did was usually something wrong.

"I'm so sorry for what I've done in the past Miss, but let me get rid of two people out there and let me sign up for the four seasons sect exam and then you can hit me that much. that you want !
    Of course I can promise you something else! But don't overdo it either. "

Li xiu didn't know what to say, in his miserable situation nothing mattered now.
    For the moment she decided to leave her alone for the moment and then in a few minutes Yang ling was going to be in big trouble.

Fate is strange, he was going to have the same enemy as her and he didn't know it yet.

Yang ling quickly left for the exit, forgetting an important detail.

The person who had cushioned his fall.
    Meanwhile, Sun peng and Mu hui had rushed over to Chang yun to see if she was okay.
    Chang yun would soon regain consciousness, thanks to his great mental capacities.

Outside the two brothers had finished talking.

"Yang ling is weird, Hei, use your most powerful attack on Yang ling! You noticed, we ran around town and yet we couldn't catch up with this trash."

"You overthinking! Brother, you just sent it up in the air."

"I took advantage of the moment he was distracted! But he's not going to make the same mistake. Let's attack him at the same time!"

Unfortunately for Bai, his brother Hei did not take his words seriously.
    Yet his body had taken notice of Yang ling's progress.
    His legs were shaking from the attack earlier. He couldn't move properly.

Suddenly the two brothers heard an incantation.

"Xia li wei technique

Power given by the gods.
    burning for a long time,
    Gather flames and,
    ravaging my enemies.

Fire Ball ! "

Balls of fire shot straight at their faces, The mercenary called Hei raised both arms and used his weapon to protect himself.
    When a shadow charged towards him very quickly to deliver a fierce, fiery punch in his abdomen.
    Yang ling had charged all the powerful with a right arm in this blow.

Burning Fist !

A horrific burn mark appeared on Mercenary Hei's stomach before he screamed in pain and fell to the ground.

Yang ling's power was obviously much more terrifying now that he was in the 4th Qi layer.

"How could you do that to my brother, you're going to regret it !"

The mercenary called Bai pulled out of his pocket a mask with the face of a person whose tears looked like flowing.

Tears of Persephones

When the mercenary Bai put the mask on his face, his cultivation quickly climbed from 4 Qi layer to 6 Qi layer.

But Yang ling was not afraid, Yang xiong in the forest had a similar level.
    He hadn't called on Zhi mei lan yet.

The young transmigrator wanted to refine his techniques just before and it was time to test his new technique.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2021
  14. Spnagi

Spnagi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 116 Abandoned in the middle of a fight by the Spirit of his sword Zhi mei lan.

Yang ling and Bai were both face to face.

"Right now I must be as quick as him, no faster than him !"

The young transmigrator tried his new technique.

"A water ball in the left hand and a fireball in the right hand ... what's next....!"

"Yang ling! You made some small progress since last time, you probably thought you were the strongest. But try to fight against me now!"

With its cultivation now at the 6th Qi layer.

The cultivator bai's body was emitting a fierce and savage aura. People around him could feel his increase in strength.

But they can also notice some small flaws.

The cultivators could observe that only the cultivator's appearance had changed, its external strength and muscles had doubled in size. But the quality of his internal energy had not changed.

When faced with a true 6-layer Qi cultivator, it might not be possible to win despite their current cultivation.
    However against someone who was at the same level as him at the start of a fight.

It was the ideal weapon. It was for this reason that Bai decided to use him against Yang ling.

“Supreme punch. "

Bai punched his fist in the direction of Yang ling, the news of Yang ling's technique failed. The ball of water and fire disappeared from his hands.

Bai's punch was an attack surrounded by a murderous aura, a level 2 medium technique. A little more powerful than that of the average cultivator.

His enemy's fist had also become faster.
    The young transmigrator had no time to retaliate, when the fist was going to hit his face,

He suddenly remembered a boxing technique in an anime that helped cushion the impact of that fatal blow.

"BOOM !"

The Bai cultivator slapped Yang ling hard in the face. The latter flew in the air for a few seconds. Yang ling spat out a mouthful of blood when he fell to the ground.

Lucky for him, He had started to turn his head to the side before he was punched in the face. Leaving a small distance between his fist and his face for a short time.

This simple little gesture could deceive an enemy and prevent their enemy from using all of their strength against you. it cushioned the impact of that attack.

The young transmigrato gets up and cries out for a moment in pain.
    His back was aching. He must end this fight quickly and decide to communicate with Zhi mei lan.

"Lan Lan were you lending me your power! I can't overcome him, I can't yet master my new technique!"

"Oh, is it now that you want to talk to the great Zhi mei lan ? Partner I haven't been able to get out of your sword for days because of this witch, she scares me, she prevents me to talk and finally
    I'm hungry, give me something to eat! "

A pink haired girl appeared from Yang ling's sword, Surprised by her appearance people around wondered who this girl was.

Yang ling noticed that some parts of Zhi mei lan's body were no longer transparent.
    And also, he noticed something really weird about the spirit of his sword.

Zhi mei lan now had sharp vampire-like teeth and glistening blues wings.

Yang ling wondered if Zhi mei lan was a demon a long time ago. No I had to concentrate on the fight for the moment.

Yang ling was thinking during this time the girl's eyes looked around for prey.

The red eyes of the Sword Spirit catch sight of a fainting female cultivator in the tavern. Yang's sword began to fly through the air.

"Lan Lan, now is not the time to do have fun, I'm fighting, you can come help me ? "

"I can't fight on an empty stomach Partner and then your enemy is a man, I don't want to touch his blood yet!
    You can't always count on me. Okay !

I will soon have a body again and you could kill any future enemies you meet.
    It is not for very long. Promised.

In the meantime, I have something important to do ! "

Zhi mei lan disappeared into the tavern with Yang ling's sword beside her. His teeth appeared, saliva dripped from the corner of his mouth.

While the young transmigrator had spoken for a few seconds with Zhi mei lan, his enemy had taken the opportunity to approach him again, an evil smile at the corner of his lips.

Bai was going to avenge his brother who was still badly injured., his cultivation was superior to Yang ling, he was faster and stronger as well.

He uses his martial spirit.

"BLIND!"

This technique made everyone around him blind for a minute.

Bai grabbed Yang ling like a sack of potatoes and used both arms to swing him violently against a wall.

"Booooom!"

Yang ling spat out a lot of blood, he had a little trouble breathing.

"I ... ... underestimated ... my opponent ..."

The young transmigrator took a breath and tried a new one to use his new technique again.

"The power of water in my left hand and the power of fire in my right hand ..."

Suddenly when a fist covered with a white aura much more powerful than before rushed at him.

15. Spnagi

Spnagi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 117 Death of the two brothers Bai and Hei part 1

Cultivator Bai's punch interrupted Yang ling's incantation. He was surprised by the boost that the mysterious mask could give to his enemy.

The young transmigrator was forced to raise his forearms to protect his face.

“Yang ling. I want you to die !

"PA !"

When Yang ling's opponent's punch finally hit his forearms,

The young transmigrator's arms began to shake in pain, before he took 10 steps back before stabilizing.

Yang ling rushed towards him and struck his enemy with his legs accompanied by the power of the flames. The power of the feet being 3 times more powerful than that of the fists.

His opponent took his punches and in turn gave a series of blows.

They both traded fatal blows without holding back. However with the spiritual power given by his Mysterious Mask.

Cultivator Bai managed after a while to break through Yang's defense and hit his left shoulder.

“Arghhhhh ! "

Yang ling cried out in pain for a moment after receiving the fatal blow and continued to kick off.

The young transmigrator was thinking of a way to defeat him for the moment when he continued to chain the blows without stopping.

This melee strategy prevented his enemy from dealing a mortal blow to him.

People may think that this is a fairly simple strategy, they cannot imagine the stress and danger during those few moments.

Yang ling felt like this fight was going on forever, his body still aching.

The crowd around them watched the fight, one of them began to speak.

"Hey, don't you think this practitioner is holding up well enough?"

"Yeah… he has good reflexes, but that's not what he's going to allow him to defeat his opponent!"

"His opponent is wearing the famous Mask that appeared recently, it's cheating!"

"His opponent came to kill him, that's what he said at the very beginning, it's not cheating, it's a fight to the death if the young man who is not wearing a mask dies, this will be his fault, he shouldn't have challenged Xie wu hui ! "

While the crowd chatted. Cultivator Bai noticed blood stains on the young transmigrator's arms and laughed at Yang ling.

"Yang ling, you won't be able to beat me, I'm now much faster and stronger than you, as long as I have this mask on me, you won't be able to beat me. And I'm smarter than my brother.
    Your litlle trick won't work ! "

"Oh really thank you for that information."

"Are you Ready Bai ! Playtime over !"

Yang ling spat another mouthful of blood and decided to change tactics.

The young transmigrator could feel the condition of his body, his arms were damaged and his shoulder ached.

He started doing the same thing as before.

"The power of water in my left hand ..."

"Again this technique, you will never understand that it is useless, goodbye! "

Cultivator Bai approaches Yang ling very quickly with a murderous aura, all the strength of his body united in his arms. His fighting technique was very similar to that of an amateur boxer on land.

The cultivator Bai imagines himself hitting Yang ling's head in seconds to make it explode like a watermelon.

He didn't expect Yang ling to decide to end his spellcasting abbreviated.

and the power of fire in my right hand ... "

"What ? !"

"Water Technique: Explosive Bubble Lv. 2."

Hundreds of bubbles came out of Yang ling's body. and charged towards his enemy.

The cultivator Bai was completely covered in bubbles, his field of vision was also blocked.

Yang ling struck a pose on the floor and snapped his fingers, smiling.

You could read the word on his lips

"Anime technique Explosion!"

All the bubbles around Cultivator Bai exploded at the same time.

"BOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!"

An intense explosion appeared, the whole crowd quickly withdrew to take cover.
    They heard a person scream.in the flame.

Gradually, the gray smoke began to disperse. A black figure was still standing.

No one could yet tell whether this person was dead or not.

16. Spnagi

Spnagi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 118 Death of the two brothers Bai and Hei Finale

"Hey is that standing person dead? I finally remember who they are! It's the two brothers Bai and Hei.

They both often work for young Xie wu hui.

They have a bad reputation. "

"Are you sure ?"

"Cultivator Bai wears a white collar which I noticed during combat and cultivator Hei a black bracelet in his pants, well that's what people say ! Friend do you want to check ?

" Bro, I'm Joking ! I don't want to check! "

"The brown haired cultivator just killed someone! Where the city guards have gone !

For some reason the city guards still hadn't arrived.

Yang ling heard no more sound, had he defeated his opponent.

Hidden by the smoke, Cultivator Bai's body was still standing.

"Did I manage to kill him?"

The young transmigrator wondered if he had succeeded in killing his enemy. He had drained half of his spiritual energy. When he heard a voice behind him.

"YANG LING! Trash like you can never beat me !"

Yang ling turned to look at his enemy. Cultivator Bai had his whole body bloodied. His mask was cracking. He was seriously injured.

His cultivation dropped back to the same level as Yang ling.
    His face showed intense hatred.

"Shard of light! Shine and weaken my enemies!"

Cultivator Bai raised his hand to the sky, a ball of light came out as light appeared and illuminated the whole area.
    Yang ling and the people weaker than the cultivator Bai around were completely blinded by the intensity of this white light.

The mercenary felt like his body weighed tons. He used his last strength to run towards Yang ling and grabbed both of his legs.

This tactic employed by the mercenary Bai was strangely familiar to Yang ling.

The young transmigrator tried to kick himself away from him.

Yang ling's enemy clung to him, mercenary Bai knew he had no more strength to kill Yang ling, the situation was turning, yet he had another evil plan.

He may not have been fit to fight after receiving Yang ling's attack.

HEI ! Wake up you idiot! Your brother is about to die! "

Mercenary Bai spat a lot of blood right after speaking.

The other mercenary Hei who had received a terrible devastating blow woke up hearing his brother's deep voice.

Opening his eyes, he saw his severely injured, blood-spitting brother holding both Yang ling legs with his arms.

Hei tried to get up quickly and understood what his brother wanted,

He picked up his weapons from the ground and rushed with a nasty smile to Yang ling to end his life.

Like a puzzle that ends up being assembled,

the young transmigrator understood the plan of the Mercenary Bai,

not having enough strength, he was going to serve himself as a sacrifice so that his brother He can kill him.

Yang ling never expected this kind of tactic from them. He was f*cked up.

Cultvator Hei had his two swords again, he was quickly approaching him.

"YANG LING THIS IS THE END DIE !"

Yang ling tried to think and wanted to get rid of the Cultivator hanging on his james.

The young transmigrator used his fiery martial skill towards his feet and punched him in an attempt to free himself from his opponent.

There was surely a way out.

When Yang ling saw the other brother now fully awake, he started to Panic.

The distance between them was getting smaller and smaller.

Yang ling was stuck there. They could see the triumphant smile on the lips of the two brothers.

"I didn't want to do this, but the two brothers leave me no other choice, even if I risk dying, it is the only solution to get me out of this situation. You two will regret it! "

Yang ling decided to use all of his remaining spiritual energy in his body.

Inside his body his energy became completely unstable deploying so many at once.
    A mouthful of blood flowed from Yang ling's mouth.

When the swords of the mercenary Hei was a few inches from Yang ling's head.

The young transmigrator cried out with all his soul.

"Water Technique: Explosive Bubble Lv. 2."

"EXPLOSION!"

"BOOOMMMM!"

A large explosion appeared, stronger than the previous one appeared.

The intensity of this attack was so strong that a thick layer of gray smoke had formed around it.

The street was completely damaged. The tables and chairs in the tavern were completely overturned.

Zhi mei lan, the spirit inside Yang ling's sword felt guilty. She should have stayed to help Yang ling.
    She had to hurry to finish what she had to do here and then come back to him.

But she had felt a delicious smell of blood that could regenerate her body much faster not too far away, an opportunity like that was not going to happen again often had been told.

A small part of her true form had appeared.

In the tavern, she exposed her sharp teeth, searching for her prey.
    The cultivators looked at a transparent pink haired girl with blue wings holding a sword.

"Who are you ?"

Last edited: Jun 22, 2021