Spoiler The Story of the Hated Mule

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ahmya, Jul 28, 2020.

1. Canah

Canah Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Some people ship Tara and Judas. STOP tara was abused and everyone treated her like a shit. She didn't love by anyone and didn't treated her like a family and that's what she needed right now, A family, A father or a guardian. She don't need romance or ML right now she needs character development and forget her trauma. So I don't want to ship her with Judas (Unless some said Judas is Really the ML) She needs someone will take care of her.

2. Johnrevenge

Johnrevenge Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So far I liked it. Last chapter I read was 20. Hope the step sister suffers a lot of ruin and the rest of the shitty family follows.

Creolenerd likes this.
  3. Yeoha

Yeoha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope they are not related by blood. Her mother just said Judas was her uncle for idk what reason. Maybe to trick her- or a forewarning to Tara to not have any romantic thought toward Judas. Since, her mother, the Queen love beauty but she hated beauty that she couldn't get. Similar to how she hated Tiana, the Fairy Queen, who have red hair and otherworldly beauty, she might be afraid that Tara can get Judas, who is a beautiful mage, whom she couldn't get.

I don't know who Tara's father is, but Judas said in the beginning that Tara looked nothing like Adelaide but looks so much like her father. Tara has magical power which she inherit from her father's gene. Her power awakened at the age of 14.

4. MisteRev

MisteRev Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If I remember correctly I'm pretty sure that it was revealed in one of the chapters that Judas was her uncle because his parent married the Queen's parent and then divorced? Something like that but yeah not related by blood, I think it was somewhere near chapter 17(?) of the manhwa.

Fictionaddiction likes this.
  5. Rylee56059

Rylee56059 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's pretty obvious from the summary that Judas is the ML plus he's the one in the novel cover with the MC. Most MLs can be determined by looking at the novel covers(that's how I do it) sooo unless the story changes we can easily determine who the ML is. There will probably be a time skip in the future from where the romance will start.

Neelambori and kawaii12345 like this.
  6. Dobokan

Dobokan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He is the queen step brother at least that is what it was said in the spanish ver. Of the manwha

7. aienmoon

aienmoon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sooo I just tried MTLing from Kakaopage. Since there's not much spoiler here this chapter may just confuse you guys.. :blobsweat: anyways i thought id still share for anyone who wants it. :blobtongue:

It doesn't seem to be in a hurry, but it's too fast. Now the spirit has set in. Since then, Tara has the fastest sword in the Golden Castle. That meant body movements were as fast as the wind. Tara ran after him with all her might and snatched his arm. I managed to balance myself even though I lost my fall thanks to the towering stop.

"Hey! You have to answer when people call you, or wait. What's the courtesy of ignoring you?" Tara, who retorted at everything, found her hand in the air and shut up.

It was clear that he intended to help the posture and angle fall. Tara hesitated to set eyes with him. And I was surprised. Fox hands? Fairy? I didn't seem to be a pure person anyway. Otherwise, how can you be low ·····.

"There you go, so·······" Tara was likely to be possessed by the blue eyes. As soon as I saw her like this, I felt like it was the first time besides Juda that caught my eyes. The unidentified man opened his mouth as he stared blankly at her with his eyes rolling. OK,'Can you let go of this?'

This time I got goosebumps. It was a voice that resonated as clean as a drowsy, dripping rain. It sounds like Seiren's song. Tara dazed for a moment and let go of her arm in a daze.

He left her without regret and took a step back. Apparently, the line-drawing attitude made me feel strange. Do I smell sweat? The longer the silence, the more anxious Tara became. I didn't know what was wrong with me. Anyway, I thought I'd regret sending this person like this. "Well, thank you for the cape." First, I thanked him. He glanced at her cape and laughed furiously. It was a faint moment like a wave, but the colors were still strong.

"You don't have to return it, so keep it." I smell it. Tara has lost her confidence. 'I'm Tara.'

'······'

he just looked at her without saying a word. At first glance, it was a mindless stare, but he didn't look away at all. Like looking at a lost man a long time ago. It felt like the dark blue sea was rushing endlessly over me. It was an eye that made me feel weird when I was facing each other. But what joy and longing is so cold and cold. She thought it was my mistake. "I live in that velvet castle. Who's the man?" He has a slim, sturdy build, white, and a scrawny face. She looked like Tara's age, but she would never be of a small age with eyes or an atmosphere. Tara also guessed that the blood of the hands and feet or fairies was mixed.

"...Vise." A quieter, drier voice poured into my ears like hot water. They forget even the night breeze and their longing is so cold and cold. They looked at each other in silence. A white, blue starlight hovers by his head, and it lingers in his eyes. It was really weird. Why does that cold face look like crying? "You·····."

At that time, a very embarrassing sound broke the silence. Growl. Tara's face turned sour. Oh, why now. Tara didn't know that Bizet was looking down at her at an angle and smiling blurryly like a moon fog.

'Are you hungry?'

'I'm not.'

'I think you're hungry.'

'No!'

There was a weak sound coming from the ship again. It was dark, the cover must have betrayed her. Bise turned away before Tara, who looked depressed for a while.

'Hey!'

'Will you follow me?' he suggested, looking halfway back at her.

Like it doesn't matter if you do or not. Tara looked at him and nodded. I didn't know, but somehow I thought I could.

'Where are you going?' But I couldn't bear to ask. Strangely speaking to this person, I feel that patience is shorter than usual.

'To eat something delicious.'

'Here?' In the middle of nowhere. Bizet replied in peace.

'There's a way.' He led her to a neat flat and quickly started a bonfire. It was like magic even though I saw him use flint with his hands. Like Judas, Bizet told me to wait here, and picked up a nearby gravel. What can I do with that? Then, like a lie, in the dark, there was a sound of puckering and something falling. He was stunned when he came back with a dead rabbit. Oh, my God. Bise with a dagger chipped at her.

'Can you turn your eyes?'

'What? What?'

'If you can, you can.' Now if you don't mind. Tara's ears were very bright because of her continued training, although she was almost speechless. The pseudo-ze, whose brows Tara frowned, unhesitatingly skinned hesitation. At that moment, I looked up at the sky with a glimmer.

Although the decree was gone, Tara was still able to have a very occasional short conversation with the animals. It wasn't as freewheeling as it used to be. So I'm not used to hunting animals yet. Tara squinted at the sound of trimming the meat. Then why am I sitting here at night with someone I've never seen before and trying to eat rabbit meat? Something, no, it was very, very strange. "Eat."

The rabbit meat cooked quickly. Even though I sprayed salt and herbs, the smell was amazing, so the suspicious smell of burning itself subsided and swallowed my mouth saliva. He carefully glanced at the meat with a quiet man and took a bite. And then I was shocked. It's delicious ······

'Isn't it good?' nodded. God, he was the god of cooking. The rice that Ethel cooked was the best in the world, and it was comparable.

Tara, who hurriedly ate and took out her greasy fingers, said seriously. 'You're a cook,'

Beige suddenly bowed his head and burst into laughter. Tara was surprised. He rubbed his brow and stared at Tara as if to see someone who was in trouble to deal with. It was a white smile. I thought he was a hard person to read like a water fog, but I thought he was smiling like a child.

'Sometimes·······,' he said softly.

"It's painful that things remain the same," he said, smiling merrily,

"I'm in pain. I didn't know what I meant. Both, but I don't think he really hates it. Otherwise, those sad eyes. can't be smiling like that. Wizet smiled for a long time, covering his face with dry hands. It was a strange and strange night. The dawn moon rose and the bonfire went out. Wizet said he glanced up at the sky from an an open world as if it were water-drenched in navy blue. I'll take you home. No wonder it was so hard to talk to Tara calmly squirming her head. The footsteps of the two broke the silence of dawn. I heard birds singing Soon the sun will rise. "Go back now."

Unsurprisingly, a fresh, transparent red sunlight shone on the other person's hair. Tara now finds out that his hair is a color similar to twilight. For some reason, it was not easy for Tara to turn away from him, standing alone under the dawn, despite the natural need to break up. I don't know why. How can we judge this by logic because it's emotion. "Hey, mister."

Tara plucked up her courage to ask. 'Have we ever met before?' Bise looked at her. Then he let his mouth down. It was a curve like the tail of a mermaid. "No." I don't know. "Come on in. I'll worry about you," he said softly. The stretched out hand hesitates by the side of the head and carefully strokes it.

I felt like a flower that would easily be ruined. That's a sad, scary hand. Tara glanced back at him as she stepped into the door. It was still standing. Behind the strange wanderer was a red, blue, and golden sky. Maybe it's because he's similar in color. I felt like I was going to melt there in an instant. Like a colorless, odorless drop of water.

She came back out on a whim. 'Mr. Bizet,'

Bizet did not answer her call. Like it's hardened without a dare to answer.

'Do you want to come over to my castle?'

'······'

'Everyone will like you. Not this del, not Galang, not Judas. Jun is a scared dog, but he likes it when he's fed. Antioch is a butler, so I'm sure he'll take care of it eventually. It turns out he's a warm-hearted person."

She could clearly see the shallow waves of water-colored eyes that had not budged. It was a desolate children's song, as if it had opened the waterway for a fish who were not allowed to see the sea for life. Tara hesitated to hold his hand. I don't know. One thing for sure is ······. I didn't want to leave this guy alone.

I didn't understand what I was doing to a stranger. 'I'll wait,' and Tara left him. The man stood there for a long time. As if you were standing there and sprinkling. It is not until the sun has completely lost its dawn energy that it turns slowly. My feet are heavy. Like I swallowed water. It looks like there's going to be a limp, a drag on footprints. No, it's not that, it's lingering.

I was embarrassed by the scraps I didn't even know existed. Bizet rubbed his eyes in desolation. My chest is hot, my body looks like copper and my head is cold. It was the first return in half a decade. Of course no one was waiting for him, no one was welcome him. After retreating everywhere, the winter remained with him. How long are you going to wander?

Judas, the only one who remembers him in this world, uttered it as soon as he first saw it. Perhaps because it was a magical object, Judy did not forget him. I just laughed without answering. The sharp rebuke was welcome. I haven't even received swear words lately. After the curse's price cut everyone off, Bizet did not bother to succeed it again. No one ties the string again that is obvious to be undone again. Laughing bitterly, I took another slow step. -I won't force you to do that. Not yet. -You know where to come back after all.

The curse has run out of life. What the hell are you afraid of?

That's enough if you build up your memories again.

I'll wait for you. Stopped. Bizet looked back at the spot where Tara entered. The new morning was bright. It's blinding. He rewinded the way he came.

Salmon regress like a regressor. I put my hand on the doorknob. A conflict with a moment's agony. After all ······. Squeak, the door opens. That's how the new story began. <The end of epilogue>

8. Deleted member 282232

Deleted member 282232 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    The guardian dissed the queen big time. I may be wrong but as far as I understood, the female protagonist is referred to as 'mule' by her guardian subtly in somewhere the chapters between 12-14 because he did speak highly of her father and has always hated her mother (which she is deserving of), so that's how the term 'mule' came up as she's the offspring of a man of intellect (her father) and the foolish queen (the donkey), thus the title.

i_am_here likes this.
  9. astraxzz

astraxzz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    dropping this one because the guardian is the ML ): thought it was a father daughter relationship and got invested. thats what i get for not reading the description properly :')

81ganzy and i_am_here like this.
  10. reizleigh

reizleigh Wicked Oni

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoooil

11. i_am_here

i_am_here Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought was her niece not her daughter? The two horrible children that tormented the FL are the Queen's niece and nephew. Also who exactly is the FL's father?

12. Toasty_Minzy

Toasty_Minzy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So whats with the mom? Its so hard to tell who is who is the manhwa raws since everyone is blonde and blue eyed.

13. 81ganzy

81ganzy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree. Him being the ml is just too much.

layyu likes this.
  14. pastelroses

pastelroses Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Season 2 new cover
    [​IMG]

your crush, layyu and kawaii12345 like this.
  15. Mayhard

Mayhard Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This so underrated, spoiler please:blobpensive::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

16. i_am_here

i_am_here Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree that the Guardian shouldn't be the ML, not even because of the age difference but because of what the MC has been through what she needs most is not a "romance" but a parental figure and family.

I want more background on the "Queen", is her husband ever shown? why did the MC only get retribution for the Queen's being unfaithful to the King and not the Queen?

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell me the FL never forgives her "mother".
    The scene where she tells the servants to treat the MC who is ill, only so she could be PUBLICALLY flogged in "punishment" after she recovered. For something her cousins tricked her into doing and didn't know it was wrong. The Queen probably knew this but didn't care. She's a vile disgusting bitch.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2022
    Shoshi and layyu like this.
  17. RuLovesToRead

RuLovesToRead Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh mo mo. I really like this story. I like the ML just fine for the FL. The characters are all fun and lovely. I want to read more so I came for spoilers.

meikoy, MessyMind and scriptor like this.
  18. Inevitable-Trash

Inevitable-Trash New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I had read the manhwa till 65 chapter and it was really not my cup of tea the fl was like 20 years old but still had the mentality of 5 year old always crying and running into judas arms and being lap carried treated like a baby by him so overprotective till now her character really sucks no maturity the only personality development she gets is becoming more like those childish naive stupid fls and after chapter 50 she starts to blush and became a bit akward in front of judas because of bizet questioning her....anyway judas being the ml was already a turn off for me no matter how you look at it he was more like a father figure and their parents being the step sibling...and fl's mother was too in love with judas so around chapter 61 fl said that she sort of understand her mother's heart towards judas something wanting out of reach i might be wrong though because of translation

19. MessyMind

MessyMind Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I get the sad ending vibes here...or is it just me?:notlikeblob:
    Please tell me I'm wrong~

20. MessyMind

MessyMind Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's currently 5:45 A.M here and I just woke up. i needed to tell this story one way or another. So I'm here..
    Pardon me, if this is inappropriate lmk and I'll delete this.
    I'm not lying when I said I dreamed of this story twice...TWICE.. this has never happened to all the novels and manhwas that I've read before!
    I commented that, I get the sad ending feeling vibes here..right.I freaking dreamed of it.. the sad endings! I just can't!!
    I'll try to recall what happened in my dreams.. so bare with me.. I just needed to vent. Because it's so cool and scary at the same time. I read up until chapter 52 and came straight here last night 'cause I need to know what the ending will be and that was my first comment in this thread. Now..

Okay so the first dream, I saw everything in ruins. The world was in ruins. No kidding. The houses, castles were destroyed, everything was on fire. And In the middle of it all was Judas. just standing there. Now I remember reading in manhwa that Judas will die and something about a curse. The only one castle that still standing was the castle where Tara lives. His castle. Then I remember him thinking, he couldn't bare to kill Tara even knowing someday when she grows up she might be the cause of his death. So he decided to kill and destroy everything except that place.
    And the dream ended there. 'cause my alarm clock decided it was time for me to wake up at 4 in the freaking morning.
    After that, I fell asleep and dreamed again..
    Now, I don't know if this was the continuation of my dream from before..I have no idea and confuse as well..

The scene was in the garden or should I say the grave of the previous owner of that castle.
    In that scene, I saw Tara with mature appearance. She was sitting under a tree. I remember feeling sad and longing for something. The atmosphere there was almost suffocating. And everything is quiet. Suddenly,. There was a silhouette moving. It was getting closer and closer until I can make out who it was. Judas. I was watching this scene standing beside Tara. And then he came to the sitting Tara and my view suddenly changes from standing next to them from watching them from afar. Judas, was covered in blood and appears to have been weakened. They hugged for a while and he closed his eyes.
    Then my view changed to me sitting on my bed reading the ending of the story... The winter queen, Tara's mother wrote.. the lord of the west has finally closed his eyes. And had it send to all the kings and queens that ruled their territory respectively. Ay the end of the panel was the king who visited them once and gave Tara a fur. Having read the letter, look afar.
    My alarm sounded off again because I had put it on snooze rather than turning it off. And the dream ended and I woke up and had tears in my eyes and felt like crying. It felt as though I felt emotions that I've forgotten and only now showing up now. But instead of crying I came here and wrote this.

This is the first time that this happened. To dream of something like this. I'm so amazed.
    I swear, I did not make this one up.. not my conscious brain at least.

So I'm begging for spoilers, proved me wrong pleaaaaaaaaaase:cry::bloborz:
    Tell me it's a happy ending:blobnobully::blobsneeze:

layyu likes this.